1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Hello Folks,

I am kinda new here and need advice on understanding which Purus Labs product will really help me cope with my issues.

I am a follower of PunjabiMunde's logs and understand his thoughts on the blog quite a bit.

1. Issues with hunger. : I am currently using DCP, Alphaburn, Reduce XT and MAN Scorch for a stack, having previously lost weight using Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2 and Shred Matrix. My previous stack helped me curtail hunger well. Then I ran a small dosage (4 weeks) of Erase Pro and C20 following Punjabi Munde's log. I had a great difference, however it looks like, it kicked something off in my system, which makes me hungry all the time.

2. Feeling Lazy : My recovery times are slow, though strength has improved after running Carbonite stack so to speak, overall I feel lazy and sleepy all the time.

Is there a specific product, SlinShot or FatSmack XR or something else that you recommend for this within the Purus Line or other wise.?
    Key point : My first preference is Stim Free. 2 caps of Man Scorch have me shaking like hell . So I am very sensitive to stims. I tend to overeat in the evenings, and live out of hotel rooms and suitcases (work/travel for a living).

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    Hello Folks,

I am kinda new here and need advice on understanding which Purus Labs product will really help me cope with my issues.

I am a follower of PunjabiMunde's logs and understand his thoughts on the blog quite a bit.

1. Issues with hunger. : I am currently using DCP, Alphaburn, Reduce XT and MAN Scorch for a stack, having previously lost weight using Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2 and Shred Matrix. My previous stack helped me curtail hunger well. Then I ran a small dosage (4 weeks) of Erase Pro and C20 following Punjabi Munde's log. I had a great difference, however it looks like, it kicked something off in my system, which makes me hungry all the time.

2. Feeling Lazy : My recovery times are slow, though strength has improved after running Carbonite stack so to speak, overall I feel lazy and sleepy all the time.

Is there a specific product, SlinShot or FatSmack XR or something else that you recommend for this within the Purus Line or other wise.?
    Key point : My first preference is Stim Free. 2 caps of Man Scorch have me shaking like hell . So I am very sensitive to stims. I tend to overeat in the evenings, and live out of hotel rooms and suitcases (work/travel for a living).
    Sup buddy? I'm going to pass some rep points on to you cause you posted this in the proper thread for easy rep access.
    First off how did you like Shred Matrix Ive been curious about that myself. Did Compound 20 treat you well? That's probably where your hunger and thirst came from.
    Now on to the nitty gritty:

SLINshot is one of my favorite Purus products, works great with mega doses of high GI carbs. Helps nutrients go to the muscle & improves carbohydrate metabolism so to speak, so the carbs won't get stored as fat.

Fat Smack XR is a pretty strong fat burner, I usually do 1 cap twice a day and I notice decent appetite suppression from it. if your trying to stay stim free, this isn't what your looking for.

D-Pol may be up your alley; Perfect dose of DAA which have been shown proven to raise test along side nitrates to help w/the delivery & give ya a bit of a pump, I get acne every time I use it.

What exactly are your goals?
    Either way you can't go wrong with SLINshot & some D-Pol & it won't break the bank.

Any more questions or advice you need, just let me know.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet
    I'm super curious whether it's gonna stack with MM or replace it. Definitely excited about the pump factor in a purus preworkout.
    I'm excited as well!
    It will MM brother.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sup buddy? I'm going to pass some rep points on to you cause you posted this in the proper thread for easy rep access.
    First off how did you like Shred Matrix Ive been curious about that myself. Did Compound 20 treat you well? That's probably where your hunger and thirst came from.
    Now on to the nitty gritty:

SLINshot is one of my favorite Purus products, works great with mega doses of high GI carbs. Helps nutrients go to the muscle & improves carbohydrate metabolism so to speak, so the carbs won't get stored as fat.

Fat Smack XR is a pretty strong fat burner, I usually do 1 cap twice a day and I notice decent appetite suppression from it. if your trying to stay stim free, this isn't what your looking for.

D-Pol may be up your alley; Perfect dose of DAA which have been shown proven to raise test along side nitrates to help w/the delivery & give ya a bit of a pump, I get acne every time I use it.

What exactly are your goals?
    Either way you can't go wrong with SLINshot & some D-Pol & it won't break the bank.

Any more questions or advice you need, just let me know.

Thanks for the detailed Note

I am looking purely to drop body fat, however with so much sensitivity to Stims, I would prefer to stay with a Stim Free operating principle.

My dietary habits are not the best, living out of Hampton and Courtyards for the last 3 years, I have eaten what I wanted to , until last year, when I turned a corner.

For now, since the Hampton I am at is bereft of a gym, has a Treadmill, an elliptical and a bicycle machine from Hades, all I do is LISS for 35-45 mins and do a quick dash Semi HIIT version for the last 15.

No weights nothing. When I am back home at Memphis, I hit the weights. my travel day is my day off, so I hit it (sort of) 6 days a week, though some days the intensity is less, because of afore-mentioned laziness.

I am using some DAA i got from the Vitamin shoppe just for trying, and I also have Endosurge. Saw a quick rise in temper with that combo, and for some reason, the missus was scared of my temper (I can understand her being freaked out, sees me only 2/2.5 days a week, poor soul).

How is Endo + DAA going to be any different than D-Pol? Can you plz explain in layman terms if it would cause flare ups like that, or is that a one off? I am open to products and ideas

I am ready to try Slinshot though, sounds fun. Do you have a non stim version of FatSmack. I am wondering if something that competes with LX, Reduce XT, DCP or even AAv2

#ObligatoryNewbieAlert

Apologies for attempting to render my life's story up there.

Thanks for all your help!
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Thanks for the detailed Note

I am looking purely to drop body fat, however with so much sensitivity to Stims, I would prefer to stay with a Stim Free operating principle.

My dietary habits are not the best, living out of Hampton and Courtyards for the last 3 years, I have eaten what I wanted to , until last year, when I turned a corner.

For now, since the Hampton I am at is bereft of a gym, has a Treadmill, an elliptical and a bicycle machine from Hades, all I do is LISS for 35-45 mins and do a quick dash Semi HIIT version for the last 15.

No weights nothing. When I am back home at Memphis, I hit the weights. my travel day is my day off, so I hit it (sort of) 6 days a week, though some days the intensity is less, because of afore-mentioned laziness.

I am using some DAA i got from the Vitamin shoppe just for trying, and I also have Endosurge. Saw a quick rise in temper with that combo, and for some reason, the missus was scared of my temper (I can understand her being freaked out, sees me only 2/2.5 days a week, poor soul).

How is Endo + DAA going to be any different than D-Pol? Can you plz explain in layman terms if it would cause flare ups like that, or is that a one off? I am open to products and ideas

I am ready to try Slinshot though, sounds fun. Do you have a non stim version of FatSmack. I am wondering if something that competes with LX, Reduce XT, DCP or even AAv2

#ObligatoryNewbieAlert

Apologies for attempting to render my life's story up there.

Thanks for all your help!
    I can't speak on the other products cause I never used em. (Didn't check ingredients either)
    I'd say if you want to stay stim free, D-Pol & SLINshot. Something else to remember in losing weight is what you're eating/how much you're eating and also what your work outs are looking like; That'll help more for fat loss than any pill. Pills can be a tremendous help but not if your sitting on the couch eating potato chips, know what I'm saying?
    I'd also say you would benefit from d-pol @ 8 weeks. Did you ever research some of the past logs from a few guys I let log the whole Purus Labs line?

LiveToLife, Breezy, Airborne42, AE14, TheHardOne, HVACTech, & Punja; Those are all some solid logs that can give you a good feel on what these products do.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bumpage for more questions and hopefully I got some answers

RECOVERBRO

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Does SLINShot effect the body the same way if I was taking Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations?
    Looking at taking SLINShot in lieu of Glycobol.

SLINShot contain 'Na-R-ALA'?
    Both products provide insulin boost?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%

Im also looking forward to seeing your new pre-workout "CONDENSE"!
    Looks promising!
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Does SLINShot effect the body the same way if I was taking Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations?
    Looking at taking SLINShot in lieu of Glycobol.

SLINShot contain 'Na-R-ALA'?
    Both products provide insulin boost?
    Similar type of products yes.
    SS only contains 1 ingredient that has human studies proving it works to reduce glucose levels.
    A way to look at it isn't really boosting insulin but modulating the disposal of glucose to needed areas.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Great info here for Purus fans!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Similar type of products yes.
    SS only contains 1 ingredient that has human studies proving it works to reduce glucose levels.
    A way to look at it isn't really boosting insulin but modulating the disposal of glucose to needed areas.
    This. 1 of my favorite products!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75
    Im also looking forward to seeing your new pre-workout "CONDENSE"!
    Looks promising!
    Thx it is.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Good answer.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.81%

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I remember the joys of arm workouts with my MM/D-pol combo about 6 weeks ago. These memories are holding me over until I've got my ConDense on hand.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok guys I'm one of the lucky members getting to log Condense!!!!! Question is what other Purus supps to stack it with?? I'm looking to lose fat only and my diet is in check as of the last 2 months.. I've been taking DAA for the last 8 weeks so no D-pol need a break. The obvious is going to be Fat smack, but slinshot or recycle? Now I'm just finishing 4 weeks of Glycobol which has been decent so not sure if Slin-shot is out? I've always had good results with an AI I tend to hold water... So what are your guy's thoughts?? Who's going to be the first to say take all 3 LOL?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.
    dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.

Glad you enjoy our products!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Ya dude I can't wait to stack ConDense and Dpol together lol
    I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I only have 1 tub coming!
    Should've got 2...

Damn!!
    Of ConDense or Dpol?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Glad you enjoy our products!
    Biting on this as well. Condense is on sale only at ******* now? Or is it out everywhere else?
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

Thanks! I will be keeping the carbs as low as possible so going with fatsmack and recycle.. Should be able to condense my waist line good!!Off to NP to get the goods!!
    You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

You got it bro... When u get the chance tho... Give SlinShot a go... Best GDA I've had. Food pumps ;-)
    My personal fave.

I got unlimited glucose disposal.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%

On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    On a Halovar cycle , a PCT including, a SERM, DPOL, staple supps and ORGAN SHIELD, is enough? I mean, does ORGAN SHIELD will take care for liver protection, if so, what dosage you recommend? Or should I add some liv52?
    Pct looks good! Halo you shouldn't really need an AI but better safe than sorry. Plus it dries you out nicely. Organ shield should be plenty for this cycle... Regular dose throughout... Cycle and pct. You can take extra it would do you better. No need for liv52
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%

Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry
    Actually got 2 halovar bottles, 2 CEL CA, and 2 stanodrol bottles and only 1 ORGAN SHIELD....was going to add CEL CA for the first 14days of PCT and 4 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the last 14.....but you are telling me that with the REGULAR dose (2 pills) is enough for PCT??? If yes, then I will only take 2 pills of ORGAN SHIELD for the whole PCT.....please confirm this =)

Thanks!
    Should be good... On the safe side is take 3 if u got it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Still welcoming questions.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

I have one... Why does Purus turn me into a swole vascular sex machine? ;-)
    Cause any beast it does that too, same thing happens to me.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Cause any beast it does that too, same thing happens to me.
    ^^^ Alpha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.4%

I know when my girl came to see me she enjoyed purus. I was taking dpol and recycle ... i know she was walking weird for a week or two.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    I know when my girl came to see me she enjoyed purus. I was taking dpol and recycle ... i know she was walking weird for a week or two.
    Alpha! ^
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%

Alpha! ^
    X2
    *Thumbsup*
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.03%

Took your advice and got SlinShot and D-Pol.

I am running a rather cutting stack of DCP 2.0 + OxyECA + Reduce XT

I think i will wait on using D-Pol mainly because I started Erase + DAA in the time the stack arrived (damn shipping)

Goal : Obviously Fat Loss. I need to drop body fat big time (flabby chest issues) and hence have no option but to go on another cut. Though I have leaned out substantially, I still have another chunk of fat to drop. So cardio has been brought into play again, after staying off cardio for 3 weeks.

On the weekends my workouts are between 11am-2pm (Empty Gym) and during the weekdays when I am on the road, my workouts are typically between 6.45pm and 9pm.

My dinner is late because of work-hours/meetings mostly.

How do I dose Slinshot here? I tried to understand the literature on the bottle, but I am not sure I get it.

Once I am done with OxyECA and if I don't get the results, I am considering looking at FS-XR FWIW.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win A Years Supply of Purus Labs Products
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 11:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  3. Is Purus labs still making PH/PS products?
    By tmbone in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:39 PM
  4. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 07:53 PM