Questions On Purus Labs Products?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Maybe take the fat smack early in the morning and save the MM for later in the afternoon. Trial and error, haha.

Will give some feedback when I make my purchase, taking MM and D-pol now, loving them both.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet
    Maybe take the fat smack early in the morning and save the MM for later in the afternoon. Trial and error, haha.

Will give some feedback when I make my purchase, taking MM and D-pol now, loving them both.
    Good deal man.
    Yeah let us know how it goes.

I should be on Fat Smack in a month or 2 haha...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    Maybe take the fat smack early in the morning and save the MM for later in the afternoon. Trial and error, haha.

Yeah when it comes to stims, it certainly is user dependent. As of late, Im taking a pretty strong fat burner 3 times a day and my preworkout has consisted of 2 scoops of wyked a scoop of flashover and a scoop of superpump max. Pretty stupid my some peoples terms but, Honestly it barely hits me stims wise. Its almost time to lay off the stims for a bit and do a little reset

RECOVERBRO

4. Organ Shield question... Is it best to take it with food or without? I've always taken it 'whenever' but I just want to know if its more effective one way or the other.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter
    Organ Shield question... Is it best to take it with food or without? I've always taken it 'whenever' but I just want to know if its more effective one way or the other.
    Don't think it would matter. Food should help it absorb. I typically take mine with a meal.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

6. Sounds about right.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. When are we going to get some details on this new pre-workout supp?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

8. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    When are we going to get some details on this new pre-workout supp?
    Soon!

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Soon!
    That works..lol
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

10. I'm super curious whether it's gonna stack with MM or replace it. Definitely excited about the pump factor in a purus preworkout.

11. Hello Folks,

I am kinda new here and need advice on understanding which Purus Labs product will really help me cope with my issues.

I am a follower of PunjabiMunde's logs and understand his thoughts on the blog quite a bit.

1. Issues with hunger. : I am currently using DCP, Alphaburn, Reduce XT and MAN Scorch for a stack, having previously lost weight using Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2 and Shred Matrix. My previous stack helped me curtail hunger well. Then I ran a small dosage (4 weeks) of Erase Pro and C20 following Punjabi Munde's log. I had a great difference, however it looks like, it kicked something off in my system, which makes me hungry all the time.

2. Feeling Lazy : My recovery times are slow, though strength has improved after running Carbonite stack so to speak, overall I feel lazy and sleepy all the time.

Is there a specific product, SlinShot or FatSmack XR or something else that you recommend for this within the Purus Line or other wise.?
    Key point : My first preference is Stim Free. 2 caps of Man Scorch have me shaking like hell . So I am very sensitive to stims. I tend to overeat in the evenings, and live out of hotel rooms and suitcases (work/travel for a living).

12. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus
    Hello Folks,

I am kinda new here and need advice on understanding which Purus Labs product will really help me cope with my issues.

I am a follower of PunjabiMunde's logs and understand his thoughts on the blog quite a bit.

1. Issues with hunger. : I am currently using DCP, Alphaburn, Reduce XT and MAN Scorch for a stack, having previously lost weight using Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2 and Shred Matrix. My previous stack helped me curtail hunger well. Then I ran a small dosage (4 weeks) of Erase Pro and C20 following Punjabi Munde's log. I had a great difference, however it looks like, it kicked something off in my system, which makes me hungry all the time.

2. Feeling Lazy : My recovery times are slow, though strength has improved after running Carbonite stack so to speak, overall I feel lazy and sleepy all the time.

Is there a specific product, SlinShot or FatSmack XR or something else that you recommend for this within the Purus Line or other wise.?
    Key point : My first preference is Stim Free. 2 caps of Man Scorch have me shaking like hell . So I am very sensitive to stims. I tend to overeat in the evenings, and live out of hotel rooms and suitcases (work/travel for a living).
    Sup buddy? I'm going to pass some rep points on to you cause you posted this in the proper thread for easy rep access.
    First off how did you like Shred Matrix Ive been curious about that myself. Did Compound 20 treat you well? That's probably where your hunger and thirst came from.
    Now on to the nitty gritty:

SLINshot is one of my favorite Purus products, works great with mega doses of high GI carbs. Helps nutrients go to the muscle & improves carbohydrate metabolism so to speak, so the carbs won't get stored as fat.

Fat Smack XR is a pretty strong fat burner, I usually do 1 cap twice a day and I notice decent appetite suppression from it. if your trying to stay stim free, this isn't what your looking for.

D-Pol may be up your alley; Perfect dose of DAA which have been shown proven to raise test along side nitrates to help w/the delivery & give ya a bit of a pump, I get acne every time I use it.

What exactly are your goals?
    Either way you can't go wrong with SLINshot & some D-Pol & it won't break the bank.

Any more questions or advice you need, just let me know.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet
    I'm super curious whether it's gonna stack with MM or replace it. Definitely excited about the pump factor in a purus preworkout.
    I'm excited as well!
    It will MM brother.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sup buddy? I'm going to pass some rep points on to you cause you posted this in the proper thread for easy rep access.
    First off how did you like Shred Matrix Ive been curious about that myself. Did Compound 20 treat you well? That's probably where your hunger and thirst came from.
    Now on to the nitty gritty:

SLINshot is one of my favorite Purus products, works great with mega doses of high GI carbs. Helps nutrients go to the muscle & improves carbohydrate metabolism so to speak, so the carbs won't get stored as fat.

Fat Smack XR is a pretty strong fat burner, I usually do 1 cap twice a day and I notice decent appetite suppression from it. if your trying to stay stim free, this isn't what your looking for.

D-Pol may be up your alley; Perfect dose of DAA which have been shown proven to raise test along side nitrates to help w/the delivery & give ya a bit of a pump, I get acne every time I use it.

What exactly are your goals?
    Either way you can't go wrong with SLINshot & some D-Pol & it won't break the bank.

Any more questions or advice you need, just let me know.

Thanks for the detailed Note

I am looking purely to drop body fat, however with so much sensitivity to Stims, I would prefer to stay with a Stim Free operating principle.

My dietary habits are not the best, living out of Hampton and Courtyards for the last 3 years, I have eaten what I wanted to , until last year, when I turned a corner.

For now, since the Hampton I am at is bereft of a gym, has a Treadmill, an elliptical and a bicycle machine from Hades, all I do is LISS for 35-45 mins and do a quick dash Semi HIIT version for the last 15.

No weights nothing. When I am back home at Memphis, I hit the weights. my travel day is my day off, so I hit it (sort of) 6 days a week, though some days the intensity is less, because of afore-mentioned laziness.

I am using some DAA i got from the Vitamin shoppe just for trying, and I also have Endosurge. Saw a quick rise in temper with that combo, and for some reason, the missus was scared of my temper (I can understand her being freaked out, sees me only 2/2.5 days a week, poor soul).

How is Endo + DAA going to be any different than D-Pol? Can you plz explain in layman terms if it would cause flare ups like that, or is that a one off? I am open to products and ideas

I am ready to try Slinshot though, sounds fun. Do you have a non stim version of FatSmack. I am wondering if something that competes with LX, Reduce XT, DCP or even AAv2

#ObligatoryNewbieAlert

Apologies for attempting to render my life's story up there.

Thanks for all your help!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus

Thanks for the detailed Note

I am looking purely to drop body fat, however with so much sensitivity to Stims, I would prefer to stay with a Stim Free operating principle.

My dietary habits are not the best, living out of Hampton and Courtyards for the last 3 years, I have eaten what I wanted to , until last year, when I turned a corner.

For now, since the Hampton I am at is bereft of a gym, has a Treadmill, an elliptical and a bicycle machine from Hades, all I do is LISS for 35-45 mins and do a quick dash Semi HIIT version for the last 15.

No weights nothing. When I am back home at Memphis, I hit the weights. my travel day is my day off, so I hit it (sort of) 6 days a week, though some days the intensity is less, because of afore-mentioned laziness.

I am using some DAA i got from the Vitamin shoppe just for trying, and I also have Endosurge. Saw a quick rise in temper with that combo, and for some reason, the missus was scared of my temper (I can understand her being freaked out, sees me only 2/2.5 days a week, poor soul).

How is Endo + DAA going to be any different than D-Pol? Can you plz explain in layman terms if it would cause flare ups like that, or is that a one off? I am open to products and ideas

I am ready to try Slinshot though, sounds fun. Do you have a non stim version of FatSmack. I am wondering if something that competes with LX, Reduce XT, DCP or even AAv2

#ObligatoryNewbieAlert

Apologies for attempting to render my life's story up there.

Thanks for all your help!
    I can't speak on the other products cause I never used em. (Didn't check ingredients either)
    I'd say if you want to stay stim free, D-Pol & SLINshot. Something else to remember in losing weight is what you're eating/how much you're eating and also what your work outs are looking like; That'll help more for fat loss than any pill. Pills can be a tremendous help but not if your sitting on the couch eating potato chips, know what I'm saying?
    I'd also say you would benefit from d-pol @ 8 weeks. Did you ever research some of the past logs from a few guys I let log the whole Purus Labs line?

LiveToLife, Breezy, Airborne42, AE14, TheHardOne, HVACTech, & Punja; Those are all some solid logs that can give you a good feel on what these products do.

16. Bumpage for more questions and hopefully I got some answers

RECOVERBRO

17. Does SLINShot effect the body the same way if I was taking Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations?
    Looking at taking SLINShot in lieu of Glycobol.

SLINShot contain 'Na-R-ALA'?
    Both products provide insulin boost?

18. Im also looking forward to seeing your new pre-workout "CONDENSE"!
    Looks promising!

19. Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    Does SLINShot effect the body the same way if I was taking Glycobol by Anabolic Innovations?
    Looking at taking SLINShot in lieu of Glycobol.

SLINShot contain 'Na-R-ALA'?
    Both products provide insulin boost?
    Similar type of products yes.
    SS only contains 1 ingredient that has human studies proving it works to reduce glucose levels.
    A way to look at it isn't really boosting insulin but modulating the disposal of glucose to needed areas.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

20. Great info here for Purus fans!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo

Similar type of products yes.
    SS only contains 1 ingredient that has human studies proving it works to reduce glucose levels.
    A way to look at it isn't really boosting insulin but modulating the disposal of glucose to needed areas.
    This. 1 of my favorite products!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny75
    Im also looking forward to seeing your new pre-workout "CONDENSE"!
    Looks promising!
    Thx it is.

22. Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

23. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

It is in there bro!!! That's the beauty of it :-D
    Good answer.

25. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Why does D-Pol pump my arms to the point of exploding ? And to follow why not add that goodness to Condense Purus new pre workout ?
    I remember the joys of arm workouts with my MM/D-pol combo about 6 weeks ago. These memories are holding me over until I've got my ConDense on hand.

26. .

27. Ok guys I'm one of the lucky members getting to log Condense!!!!! Question is what other Purus supps to stack it with?? I'm looking to lose fat only and my diet is in check as of the last 2 months.. I've been taking DAA for the last 8 weeks so no D-pol need a break. The obvious is going to be Fat smack, but slinshot or recycle? Now I'm just finishing 4 weeks of Glycobol which has been decent so not sure if Slin-shot is out? I've always had good results with an AI I tend to hold water... So what are your guy's thoughts?? Who's going to be the first to say take all 3 LOL?

28. Hell y not lol if your wanting to cut up your obviously gonna drop mist of your Carbs right? I'd say FatSmack of course and Recycle... For me FatSmack kept me lean during a bulk so I'm only imagining what it would do on a cut. Recycle was more potent then I though... Dried me out and kept me vascular... With the pump of Nitrates your gonna love it!... As far as SlinShot..... I'm hooked lol but I eat MASSIVE amounts of Carbs. SlinShot is a great addition.. its all up to you
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

29. SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    SLINshot
    Fat Smack XR
    Recycle...

Stack em if you got the $$.

AB covered though, he just came off the whole line up.
    dont forget the dpol. a little extra test production doesnt hurt anything. along with the sickening skin splitting pumps it gives.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Win A Years Supply of Purus Labs Products
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:30 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 07:27 PM
  3. Is Purus labs still making PH/PS products?
    By tmbone in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:39 AM
  4. New to purus labs and have a few questions
    By Ricky5145 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 06:53 PM