Rockin the D-POL

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Just started on a bottle of D-POL yesterday. Took it and a sample pack of Muscle Marinade before heading to the gym. Had intense energy and focus and was in a great mood the duration of the workout. I only have a few packs of MM left, so after that it'll just be the D-POL to see how it works. I had seen some reviews concerning the size of the pills and the gritty texture making them hard to swallow, while they are fairly large and textured, I am not experiencing any difficulties in swallowing them. Hopefully will start to see the some results soon. Will update with any changes. I definitely do have to say, so far my experience with Purus Labs products is awesome.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Today at the gym I felt like a complete BEAST on d-pol and MM...Added reps, sets and weight and still wanted to do more. Set 4 PR's today. Definitely a stack to get good results with.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I enjoyed d pol and muscle marinade, I wish Slinshot lived up to my expectations though

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried Slinshot yet, how did it fall short for you?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I haven't tried Slinshot yet, how did it fall short for you?
I had come off slin sane and enjoyed it a lot, Slinshot was minute in terms of pumps and in comparison I like slin sane much more, it's cheaper too

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
10-4. Thanks for the info man.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have u tried recompadrol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I love these boards. I am finding out about supplements I didn't know existed that seem to have a good following. I'm all about finding what actually works, and works best instead of what a certain store or retailer wants to promote.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love these boards. I am finding out about supplements I didn't know existed that seem to have a good following. I'm all about finding what actually works, and works best instead of what a certain store or retailer wants to promote.
Look into Nimbus Poseidon and the Proteins low carbs good chocolate p butter taste and reasonably priced.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nope, buying it tomorrow though :) gf is gonna get it for me for Valentines day lol
Yeah I have a half bottle taking a break and 1 sealed bottle stuffed n my closet

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on this :)
I stopped taking it while I'm doing a log for Lecheek. Before I stopped, I was definitely noticing a difference. I was noticing a few pimples pop up, and I never get pimples. In two weeks, my bicep grew by an inch, my waist went down 4 inches, and my chest grew an inch. Good stuff if you ask me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I stopped taking it while I'm doing a log for Lecheek. Before I stopped, I was definitely noticing a difference. I was noticing a few pimples pop up, and I never get pimples. In two weeks, my bicep grew by an inch, my waist went down 4 inches, and my chest grew an inch. Good stuff if you ask me.
I don't know what to say about this?
(pics or it didn't happen)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to say about this?
(pics or it didn't happen)
LOL. The biggest thing to remember is that I had just got back into working out so I wasn't already in shape and seeing those changes. I know that you always see the biggest changes in the beginning, but those changes sure made me feel great.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL. The biggest thing to remember is that I had just got back into working out so I wasn't already in shape and seeing those changes. I know that you always see the biggest changes in the beginning, but those changes sure made me feel great.
But u then kicked d-pol to the curb for another stack...

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
But u then kicked d-pol to the curb for another stack...
It's still in the cabinet waiting for me. d-pol and I will get together again.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U still got d-pol?

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
CPennington

CPennington

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to DAA would you say D-pol or a comparable supp is worth the price difference over bulk DAA? If so whats the difference, thanks guys.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I'm new to DAA would you say D-pol or a comparable supp is worth the price difference over bulk DAA? If so whats the difference, thanks guys.
D-Pol is evenly priced and what you get is also Nitrates that help with endurance, o2 consumption and pumps. Along with 4,000iu Vitamin D and the combination of vitamins that were used in the origanal DAA study.