Muscle Marinade Shirt - Dumb Question

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've bought a couple tubes of Muscle Marinade, but I have to ask. How do you score one of those awesome muscle marinade shirts? They are pretty fly! Is there a way to turn in UPC or serial numbers on the bottles to get one? I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
I've been trying to find out how to get purus labs shirts too...Anyone have any idea?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Grambo said they are working on website first then more promo shirts.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Cool deal. The two shirts they have on the website look awesome. Can't wait to be able to rep one in the gym.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Cool deal. The two shirts they have on the website look awesome. Can't wait to be able to rep one in the gym.
Get in line! Several of us have wanted the mm shirts. :)

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
To the line I go

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
That has to be the coolest "under construction" page I've ever seen on a website.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fingers crossed they bring the bad ass Got Meat shirts, they've been discontinued for a bit now.
They are two of my favorite shirts love them. They newest ones are cool but don't fit as well for me as the older versions. Plus not black and sweet like the others!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fingers crossed they bring the bad ass Got Meat shirts, they've been discontinued for a bit now.
They are two of my favorite shirts love them. They newest ones are cool but don't fit as well for me as the older versions. Plus not black and sweet like the others!
Aw...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Website has been main priority so maybe shirts are next

Fingers crossed

(oh and I'd your jelly of the shirt you'd definitely be about my white MM hat, wear it constantly lol)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Website has been main priority so maybe shirts are next

Fingers crossed

(oh and I'd your jelly of the shirt you'd definitely be about my white MM hat, wear it constantly lol)
Me2 lol