how long do i have to wait....

bulktime81

Awards
just finished 8 weeks of 4 ax(Activate Xtreme) and 3 tz(Triazole) by driven sports a day ago and my results were great im looking to run my first pro cycle soon and was wondering how long i need to wait to run a halovar cycle considering tz is a e blocker? any info would be great

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take at least a 4-6 week break. Then go at it again. Thats just me though.

omegared9580

Awards
help

hey can you help me im new here and i want to post but i dont know how to start my own thred thanks

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go the the supplement forum and up at the top there is a button that says start new thread.

bulktime81

Awards
thanks and is it bc of test levels and e levels or just personal preference?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Let your body "normalize" itself before altering your hormones again. I would wait no less than 8 weeks before using any pro substances.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let your body "normalize" itself before altering your hormones again. I would wait no less than 8 weeks before using any pro substances.
eaxctly why blueboy said.Your body needs normalize its natural productions of hormones. I think you could start more activate and triazol in 4-6 weeks however if you are going to be using a prohormone you should follow time on=timeoff.