A cycle of halovar could use pointers please.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Hello guys, I plan on running a cycle of Halovar here pretty soon and just wanted to run it by you guys first. I am new to PH's, I have been lifting for a couple of years now and thought that Halovar would be a wise choice for a first go as it is one of the more mild PH's. I am 27 6'1 and 195 lbs, I will be lifting 4 days a week, with 2 days of cardio and one day of rest. Here is what my cycle will look like.

Cycle--

Halovar 50/50/75/75/75/75
Organ Shield Daily, rec dose
Glucosmine 1000 mg
Omega-3
GNC Mega Man multi vitamin
Arginine
ON Hydro Whey

PCT--
Liq Nolva 20/20/10/10
Recycle, req dose
Organ Shield, rec dose

On hand if needed Taurine and liq Letro

Does this look ok for a first cycle? Any tips or hints would be appreciated, thanks guys! =)

D

dannyn2007

Awards
looks freakin good...some people like to add supress c or erase for pct.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Ok, thanks Dannyn2007 I will check those out.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
So just about two weeks in on Halovar I am starting to feel it kick in now. The first week didn't really feel any different in the weight room. This second week I am easily up 5-10 lbs on all my lifts. I did my arm workout yesterday and have never felt a pump like that, felt like my arms were going to explode:sly: I am up just 2lbs so far, but I am thinking this stuff is just starting to work. One quick question though for anyone that might be able to chime in, I am working midnight shift right now so I wake up around 8pm and do my lifting then go to work. I have been dosing when I wake up and then about 12 hours later usually. Should I be dosing just after I workout for the insulin substance in the Halo? I am thinking I should, but that will leave me taking the second dose in the day not too long before I go to sleep. One more question....I will be upping the dose to 75mgs next week, better to split all three doses up or load up on the morning dose meaning take two and then one later? thoughts and opinions are more than welcome, thanks.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Halovar is great at 75mg. You can run it up to 100mg by week 3. I split up my 75mg dose like this: frontload 50mg when I woke up, worked out in the am, then dosed 25mg before bed. Split it up 50mg am/50mg pm when you run 100mg.

Just finished an 8week SD/Halo bridge and I'm up HUGE in all my lifts. I've run SD solo, SD with Epi, and now SD/Halo, and I've got to say that the SD/Halo run has been the best. Great compound man.

Donny

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Halovar is great at 75mg. You can run it up to 100mg by week 3. I split up my 75mg dose like this: frontload 50mg when I woke up, worked out in the am, then dosed 25mg before bed. Split it up 50mg am/50mg pm when you run 100mg.Just finished an 8week SD/Halo bridge and I'm up HUGE in all my lifts. I've run SD solo, SD with Epi, and now SD/Halo, and I've got to say that the SD/Halo run has been the best. Great compound man.Donny
Thanks Donny for the reply, thats about how I'm running it. On week 5 of 6 now and I have really made some serious gains, I'm up about 12 lbs and all my main lifts are way up. It really is a good compound, it's a shame that they discontinued it. No side effects as of yet either which was what I was worried about when dealing with anabolics.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Just an update on the last day of my halovar cycle and about to start PCT. The gains I have made in the last 6 weeks have been very good. I am standing at the end of my cycle with an extra 10lbs of lean muscle, my bench is up 30 lbs and my squats I am not even sure how much I went up on that off hand. Looking very lean and mean in the mirror and my co-workers and friends have noticed I have made some serious gains and even though the girlfriend didnt agree with the whole PH thing she admits she loves the extra muscle. =)

I am just hoping I can hang on to most of them during my PCT here, I am going to end up throwing in creatine monohydrate for my PCT tomorrow that may help me hang on to some of my gains I have made. I also am going to throw in PES Erase in the 3rd week of my PCT so I don't get any rebound, overkill maybe? No side effects at all other than sometimes I felt my BP was running a little high, which I think is to be expected from reading some of the other post.

In my opinion it has been a very eye opening and good first pro hormone cycle, of course this is coming from a total noob. This forum has really helped me out with researching the cycle and PCT, thankfully its here to help out new people like myself with these kind of supplements, so we don't screw up our bodies.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great job Reaper, sounds like a successful cycle!

Halovar always gives me personally some of my best lean gains and is my go to for cutting/recomping without fail. Glad you enjoyed it as well. Hit it as hard as possible in PCT and should keep some good amount of gains. You'll notice weights being heavier but still liftable. That is the most noticeable thing in PCT for me.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Took your advice Grambo and really worked it hard in my pct and I didnt lose much at all! I have stayed mostly about the same size minus a few pounds and some vascularity (too be expected though) but strength is still up and gaining, thanks for the advice, no pain no gain, right? :)

I do have one more question though regarding how soon you can cycle again after another cycle. I have been reading time on both cycle and pct = time off? So 2-3 months and I should be able to cycle again, am I correct? I have a bottle of m14e I would like to try it in December or January. If anyone can give me pointers would be greatly appreciated!

D

dannyn2007

Awards
Cycle+pct=time off or Get blood work done and if everything looks good, u can cycle sooner if you wish.

Reaper101

Reaper101

Awards
Thanks again Dannyn, I will stick to Cycle+pct=time off. I would like to get blood work done, but I live in the middle of BFE so it would be quite a hassle to have it done, lol.