Question about M14-E

sambuka

Awards
I'm starting my first PH cycle tomorrow, here's how it's gonna go.

Cycle:

Purus Labs M14-E weeks 1-4 2/2/2/2
IBE Epistane weeks 3-6 20/30/30/40
Organ Shield
Animal Pak + Animal Flex
L-Glutamine

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Recycle
CEL Cycle Assist
Animal Pak + Animal Flex
Creatine Mono
L-Glutamine

Everything in check? How do you feel about the added Epi? I'm 23, 5'5" 145 lb's and hoping to gain 14-16lb's during this 6 week cycle, is this a reasonable goal?

The last 2 weeks I'm going to really up the cardio and lean out, I'm aiming to go from 12% bf to 8% bf by the end of this cycle while keeping around 10lb's of my gains.

Wish me luck :).

Edit: Oh and the question, I know some steroids have an adverse affect on cardiovascular health and due to my line of work I need to keep it up to a decent standard, this stack shouldn't impact on this area right?

drgibbles

Awards
I think you will make some pretty good gains with this. I have always done well with the m14...just curious though, why wait until after to hit the creatine? How much protein are you going to be taking? And dont forget to eat huge and eat clean! I might suggest upping your serm the first 2 weeks of pct...maybe 40/40/20/20, but thats just me. anything for liver support?

sambuka

Awards
I think you will make some pretty good gains with this. I have always done well with the m14...just curious though, why wait until after to hit the creatine? How much protein are you going to be taking? And dont forget to eat huge and eat clean! I might suggest upping your serm the first 2 weeks of pct...maybe 40/40/20/20, but thats just me. anything for liver support?
I'm sure I read somewhere to stay off creatine while on cycle due to potential back/calve pumps and creatine making them even worse? Maybe just bollocks? I'm going to aim for 200-220g of protein a day half which will be from shakes/mass gainer. Liver support I thought Organ Shield/PCT Assist would be enough, should I include a standalone milk thistle supplement as well? I can get a bottle for around £10 so might as well chuck it in there...

drgibbles

Awards
I forgot that the organ shield had that in there...along with saw p, if i remember right....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems pretty good to me. I don't know if you will need extra Epi on your first one but there is no problem with that.

Have any specific questions?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have two bottles of this I could run :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 13
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Eman5656 Anabolics 53