First cycle using Halovar

lickmahballs

Awards
This is my first time using a PH. I have ordered Halovar, organ shield, and recycle and they should arrive in a couple of days. I have a bunch of questions before I start.

First off, what do I do about other supplements while I'm on the halovar? Should I drop all stimulants (caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine)?
Should I keep taking creatine, beta alanine?

I know I need to be on a multivitamin, and I'm also going to be taking fish oil and the organ shield. Does anyone have suggestions for other supplements I need to be on during my cycle or things that I should definitely avoid?

Now, for the PCT, I have the recycle, but from what I've been reading, I am thinking about getting some Nolva, or epistane. What are some thoughts on this. Are they necessary? Am I going to get gyno if I don't take them? I have some concerns about the transition from PH to PCT. Will my **** go limp and for how long? Can this be prevented?

Relevant info:

27 y/o M 6'3" 208 lbs, 18% BF. I'm looking to do recomp on the halovar. Not really concerned with where my total weight ends up, but definitely looking to get as much strength as I can and keep it after the cycle. I do a 3 day split right now Chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders.

I'm pretty happy with my diet right now.

I have a protein shake when I wake up (200kcal), a small meal for lunch - Usually eggs, green veggies, nuts (400kcal). Then I have a bigger meal around 3:30-4 (700kcal) which is usually a steak, or ground beef with veggies. I have another protein shake right before I lift with simple carbs (300kcal) and another right after working out (400kcal). My dinner varies, but I usually have about 800-1000kcal at dinner.

I try to keep my overall macro ratios right around 40% fat 40% protein, 20% carbs.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using a PH. I have ordered Halovar, organ shield, and recycle and they should arrive in a couple of days. I have a bunch of questions before I start.

First off, what do I do about other supplements while I'm on the halovar? Should I drop all stimulants (caffeine, ephedrine, yohimbine)?
Should I keep taking creatine, beta alanine?

I know I need to be on a multivitamin, and I'm also going to be taking fish oil and the organ shield. Does anyone have suggestions for other supplements I need to be on during my cycle or things that I should definitely avoid?

Now, for the PCT, I have the recycle, but from what I've been reading, I am thinking about getting some Nolva, or epistane. What are some thoughts on this. Are they necessary? Am I going to get gyno if I don't take them? I have some concerns about the transition from PH to PCT. Will my **** go limp and for how long? Can this be prevented?

Relevant info:

27 y/o M 6'3" 208 lbs, 18% BF. I'm looking to do recomp on the halovar. Not really concerned with where my total weight ends up, but definitely looking to get as much strength as I can and keep it after the cycle. I do a 3 day split right now Chest/tri, back/bi, legs/shoulders.

I'm pretty happy with my diet right now.

I have a protein shake when I wake up (200kcal), a small meal for lunch - Usually eggs, green veggies, nuts (400kcal). Then I have a bigger meal around 3:30-4 (700kcal) which is usually a steak, or ground beef with veggies. I have another protein shake right before I lift with simple carbs (300kcal) and another right after working out (400kcal). My dinner varies, but I usually have about 800-1000kcal at dinner.

I try to keep my overall macro ratios right around 40% fat 40% protein, 20% carbs.
I drop all stims. I would keep using creatine and BA.

Up the cals and proteins, eat lots of clean foods, and you will see great results.

danzd

Awards
why would you pct with epistane? thats a PH in itself. probably stronger than halovar if i'm thinking of the right one.

lickmahballs

Awards
Yeah, you're right about the epistane, it's not for PCT. I'm not sure where I saw someone mention it in PCT, but I was mistaken. I'm pretty sure my PCT will be Nolva and recycle.

I'm thinking about when to start my cycle and exactly what to do. One thing I want to know is: Will one bottle of halovar be enough? That would be 50mg per day for 30 days. A lot of what I'm seeing mentioned are schedules like 50/50/50/75/75/75.

Should I consider one of these higher dose schedules and get another bottle? I am still leaning towards the 4 week cycle with 50mg per day since this is my first cycle and I would like to minimize the risk of any bad side effects.

art99

Awards
i ran 50,50,50,75,75,75

halovar is not that strong brahhh i really didnt have any sides
bloating like a mother
other then that it was a decent cycle
bench went up 40 lb
:p

lickmahballs

Awards
Alright, I'll consider doing either 5 or 6 weeks then, so I'll have to get another bottle. This is getting more expensive by the day, and I haven't even started yet...

Good to hear that you had no side effects. That's my biggest concern right now.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I'll consider doing either 5 or 6 weeks then, so I'll have to get another bottle. This is getting more expensive by the day, and I haven't even started yet...

Good to hear that you had no side effects. That's my biggest concern right now.
halo is TYPICALLY very mild on the sides....

marshigh

Awards
50/75/75/75/75/75 is good even if it's your first run since hdrol's sweet spot is around the 3-4th week or so