Help with Halovar PCT for first time PH user.

vikingjonas

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just starting my first ever PH cycle and have chosen Halovar as I believe Halodrol seems to be a solid choice after reading a lot of various forums.

I am just planning on sticking to the standard 25am/25pm dosage for 4 weeks as it is my first cycle and should bring some gains I hope.

I am 38 years old this year and have been building for about 20 years but all natural. I am 6"2 and weigh 205 pounds with about 12% bodyfat.

My question is, I have a few boxes of tamoxifen 10mg (I think it is), would I be able to use this in my PCT and if so, how would I use it and at what dose? I also have recycle and some other CEL PCT product.

Hoping for some help :)

/J

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Just starting my first ever PH cycle and have chosen Halovar as I believe Halodrol seems to be a solid choice after reading a lot of various forums.

I am just planning on sticking to the standard 25am/25pm dosage for 4 weeks as it is my first cycle and should bring some gains I hope.

I am 38 years old this year and have been building for about 20 years but all natural. I am 6"2 and weigh 205 pounds with about 12% bodyfat.

My question is, I have a few boxes of tamoxifen 10mg (I think it is), would I be able to use this in my PCT and if so, how would I use it and at what dose? I also have recycle and some other CEL PCT product.

Hoping for some help :)

/J
On my 1st halo cycle, I used 20mg's/day for 4 weeks

vikingjonas

Awards
Thanks, I'm on day 5 and feeling quite good...had a headache on the first day and trouble sleeping the first two nights but all good now.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
As far as going with what you have, I would use tamox@ 20/20/10/10 and take either recycle or PCT assist as recommended on the bottle. You could also pick up some lean xtreme or Erase to help with cortisol- either of those would be dosed at 3 caps a day starting in week 3 of your PCT. 4 weeks at 50 is a pretty light H-drol cycle. I've moved away from my typical desire to try and get people to run at 50/75/75/75/75/75, but if you don't see the gains you're hoping for that would be a good option for your next run.

vikingjonas

Awards
Just thought I'd put in my thoughts on running the 50/50/50/50 for my first run.... It worked well for me, although some days I felt like my blood preasure was a little high or something, my face sortof felt warm. Also had a LOT of cramping in my neck and inside shoulders (sortof in the joints) lol... neck cramps were a bit dum when I was lying in bed lol... I gained about 7kg's and hardness was great... was on constant pump and felt good. Have retained gains well on recycle and tamoxifen.... will be back for more.... nice product...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you talking about SD? Halo comes in 25mg and most run it at 75-100. On the other hand, sd comes in 10mg and most run it at 20 . . . . .some may push to 30

rakfunk12

Awards
Are you talking about SD? Halo comes in 25mg and most run it at 75-100. On the other hand, sd comes in 10mg and most run it at 20 . . . . .some may push to 30
umm hes talking about the nolva he has is 10mg

nowhere did anyone mention sd at all

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
umm hes talking about the nolva he has is 10mg

nowhere did anyone mention sd at all
Just confusing how he worded it if you read quickly. I did not realize he was talking about dosing nolva because he did not refer to it or PCT in his post:frustrate