halovar

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys, hope you can help me.

Quick question, will a short cycle at 50mg. for 4 weeks and a strict diet/training/rest commitment will help me gain at least 6-8 lbs and lose1-2% bf?

Im 29, 190-195lbs, 5'11 and I already made an HDROL cycle at 50mg 10days and 32 days at 75mg, but noticed that my best gains were in the first 3 weeks and after that the sides were worst and minimal gains (overall 18.5lbs and kept 17.5 from that afte pct).

During the hdrol cycle I didnt add any cardio session, so in this new one I plan to do at least 4 days, and only 1 cheat meal a week (not 3 as before).

Thanks!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, hope you can help me.

Quick question, will a short cycle at 50mg. for 4 weeks and a strict diet/training/rest commitment will help me gain at least 6-8 lbs and lose1-2% bf?

Im 29, 190-195lbs, 5'11 and I already made an HDROL cycle at 50mg 10days and 32 days at 75mg, but noticed that my best gains were in the first 3 weeks and after that the sides were worst and minimal gains (overall 18.5lbs and kept 17.5 from that afte pct).

During the hdrol cycle I didnt add any cardio session, so in this new one I plan to do at least 4 days, and only 1 cheat meal a week (not 3 as before).

Thanks!
That is a shorter cycle with a lower dosage than I would personally recommend.