First Halovar Cycle

rflans43

Awards
Whats up guys. I'm new to this board. I just wanted to run my cycle by you guys to get any suggestions

Here it is:

Halovar 50/50/50/50
Organ Shield during and PCT
Recycle and Nolva PCT

Other Supplements i'm currently taking:
ON Whey
ON Casein
ON Opti-Men
Jack3d
Omega-3
Garlic Pills
Glucosmine

I'm 27 and currently weigh 167 with minimal body fat(never measured). My goal is to put on 10lbs from this cycle and keep it.

Any suggestions or stack would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

And I just ordered another bottle of halo since it seems like 6 weeks is the real way to go

Last edited:
blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys. I'm new to this board. I just wanted to run my cycle by you guys to get any suggestions

Here it is:

Halovar 50/50/50/50
Organ Shield during and PCT
Recycle and Nolva PCT

Other Supplements i'm currently taking:
ON Whey
ON Casein
ON Opti-Men
Jack3d
Omega-3
Garlic Pills
Glucosmine

I'm 27 and currently weigh 167 with minimal body fat(never measured). My goal is to put on 10lbs from this cycle and keep it.

Any suggestions or stack would be appreciated. Thanks in advance guys

And I just ordered another bottle of halo since it seems like 6 weeks is the real way to go
Drop the jack3d during cycle. I am 100% against stims while taking orals due to blood pressure issues.

rflans43

Awards
i planned on dropping the jack3d after doing more research.
I also plan on running the Halo for 6 weeks now. 50/50/50/75/75/75. That seems to be what is recommended from all i have read. What kind of side effects should i be looking for when i start the cycle?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
...What kind of side effects should i be looking for when i start the cycle?
I've noticed increased heartburn and some dry joint issues. I definitely recommend you up your omega intake. The Halovar burps are rather plastic-y tasting, too. The burps are really a non-issue, though; just wanted you to be aware...

rflans43

Awards
sounds good. I'm feel rather confident now after countless reading and research. I'm going to start the cycle tomorrow. I will try to post progress throughout.

One other quick question is when should i take the doses? I wake up at 7am for work and go to the gym around 5-6pm. I was thinking one at 7 when i wake up and an hour before i go to the gym?

rflans43

Awards
Hey all. So its been about 2 weeks since the start of my cycle. So far everything is going great. I've seen some strength gains right now and i've put on 8lbs. I have begun to find my back being very tight the past couple days. Is this what i've been reading about back knocks???? What can i take to counter that side? Besides that which is minor as of now I'm excited to see how the rest of the cycle goes. I will try to post more results as time goes now that i beginning to feel the kick.

rflans43

Awards
A little concerned....I'm into the end of my 3rd week and i'm begining to feel a little discomfort in my testes. Not pain but more of an annoyance. I upped the dose to 75mg a week ago and it's only started since then. What is the cause of this and should i be concerned? Any advice/help would be much appreciated

rflans43

Awards
Hey all. yesterday was my last day running halovar. I put on a total of 14lbs and my strength gains went up signifigantly. I put on the size i was hoping for and was happy with how it worked. I will say that I had to stop in my 5th week due to anxiety issues. I began to get a little dizzy, and my heart would begin to race for no reason. I actually had a full blown panic attack a few days ago. Has anyone else experienced issues like this while using the product? It defineatly scared me and i had to call it quits. I've started my pct using recycle and nolva. I'm still experiencing mild anxiety. How long should i expect that to last for?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all. yesterday was my last day running halovar. I put on a total of 14lbs and my strength gains went up signifigantly. I put on the size i was hoping for and was happy with how it worked. I will say that I had to stop in my 5th week due to anxiety issues. I began to get a little dizzy, and my heart would begin to race for no reason. I actually had a full blown panic attack a few days ago. Has anyone else experienced issues like this while using the product? It defineatly scared me and i had to call it quits. I've started my pct using recycle and nolva. I'm still experiencing mild anxiety. How long should i expect that to last for?
I don't have anything I can tell you specifically but fluctuations in hormones can possibly lead to some anxiety problems. I would hope it would subside as you do PCT and finish that. Keep us updated though.
Glad you made such great progress though!
Feel better

pecka86

Awards
Grambo
First of all please ignore the fact that I have 0 post, just switched over from bb.com. Ive been wanting to try a Halovar cycle. After researching over and over i've found everything from top to bottom dealing with "organ shields" and PCT's. My question is would it be safe to take a 6 week cycle of Halovar running Organ shield and Recycle as recommended. Or would I need something a little stronger than Recycle alone for PCT. Im 30 yrs old, 169lbs, working out for years and healthy Im currently on Jack3D, ZMA, Creatine, Protein... I would stop the Jack3D and ZMA during the Halovar and start them back up during the last week or so of the Recycle. Continue with the Protein and Creatine. I will continue to research while I wait for your response. You can PM me if you would rather. Thanks in advance

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Grambo
First of all please ignore the fact that I have 0 post, just switched over from bb.com. Ive been wanting to try a Halovar cycle. After researching over and over i've found everything from top to bottom dealing with "organ shields" and PCT's. My question is would it be safe to take a 6 week cycle of Halovar running Organ shield and Recycle as recommended. Or would I need something a little stronger than Recycle alone for PCT. Im 30 yrs old, 169lbs, working out for years and healthy Im currently on Jack3D, ZMA, Creatine, Protein... I would stop the Jack3D and ZMA during the Halovar and start them back up during the last week or so of the Recycle. Continue with the Protein and Creatine. I will continue to research while I wait for your response. You can PM me if you would rather. Thanks in advance
I'll speak for grambo in that he always recommends a SERM for PCT.

PCT is all about what you are comfortable with taking....

nazz04

Awards
I am starting halovar along with purus labs Liver support. Will the purus labs REcycle work efficiently as my PCT? i am running 30MG for 30 days of Halovar.

andy148lbs

Awards
I'm a week into my forged black cycle...Just went and grabbed another bottle before they were out and I am seeing results already...talked to the guy he said to drop my cycle support supps till the end of the cycle????thought that was odd...he said you dont want to kick out the ph...what do you think???

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I'm a week into my forged black cycle...Just went and grabbed another bottle before they were out and I am seeing results already...talked to the guy he said to drop my cycle support supps till the end of the cycle????thought that was odd...he said you dont want to kick out the ph...what do you think???
He's talking about liver-care products speeding up the digestive process forcing the ph out of ur body quicker. Idk if actual research has been done to support the claim, but I hear about it often. Id say if ur healthy and u eat well and take care of ur body then maybe test out the theory. Otherwise stay on the liver supports because ur liver will take a beating during a cycle

marshigh

Awards
When running nolva run Liv52 as well since SERM's have their own sides

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's some research of Milk Thistle and androgen receptors if I recall correctly (it's late) but supports won't have a negative impact on the cycle. At the worst nothing substantial.

andy148lbs

Awards
going on week 3 and im up 3lbs........finally hit 156lbs...4lbs away from my goal.....no sides,labido has its days....i blame it on sleep... cant wait to run again