swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
what is it

2die4

2die4

Awards
First strong bump lol we need to know what is it!!!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
d aspartic acid is 12$ on nutra

your product gunna be 12$???

edit: make steroids, not steroid bottles with aminos in them

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
d aspartic acid is 12$ on nutra

your product gunna be 12$???

edit: make steroids, not steroid bottles with aminos in them
It's DAA bound with Nitrate. Makes it a very cool product and it is not the same as bulk Nutra DAA.
It will be competitively priced. I'm a big fan of DAA and very happy Purus brought this out.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
It's DAA bound with Nitrate. Makes it a very cool product and it is not the same as bulk Nutra DAA.
It will be competitively priced. I'm a big fan of DAA and very happy Purus brought this out.
let me know how that works out...

BTW you know im right

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome to have your opinion I will give you that but I don't agree with you. It's all good though. It won't be like a steroid and we arent claiming it is but nothing is and with the FDA going after the industry and leveling criminal charges on individuals it's not a game we are willing to play anymore.

As a natural product it brings a lot to the table besides just having a proven testosterone boosting compound. DAA in PCT is something I love and recommend so it has it's place for me and I bet many others.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAA bound with nitrates huh? Interesting:mischievous:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw the post on your fb page prior to this, last night. Definitely interested to see how it plays out compared to standard DAA.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some were asking on another forum and in case you can't see the ad that well, these will be in Tablet form!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo, I don't think any of us can see the pic. We would need an account I believe at modern fitness forum. When I tried to open it in a new tab (it currently is just a little image that indicates a broken image link) it told me i needed to have atleast 1 post to see the pic. Just a heads up, the product sounds solid.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It doesn't get any bigger really than in the main page. I can attach it instead of posting as an image if you guys need me to!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA is a good product to bind to nitrates since the avg dose is 3-4g. Cool product!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds interesting, I might check it out down the road.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subd for more info.

samiisbe

Awards
So we are now to the point where there is so much regulation that basically the next best thing is amino acids. I hope they dont work too good or "un-natural" (broken down proteins) might be illegal soon too.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the ETA for this? sounds sexxxy! :wink1:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Any new Info??? Saw an ad for this today and my interest is sparked. going to be starting PCT in ~3 weeks and was going to buy some bulk DAA but i may hold out and try this out

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice way to keep the public informed..thread = dead

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard anything from anyone.....sorry I can't help

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice way to keep the public informed..thread = dead
Sorry guys.
I've been MIA, 2 weeks of finals for school, trip to a conference and a few personal issues have kept me away from everything. I will check it all out for you and get an email out today for more info! You guys deserve that. Thanks for being patient as you know when it comes to this production stuff it never seems to go as smoothly as we wish!

Again sorry for the absence

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I promised I would check into it. Apparently there was a problem with the incorporation of all the specific ingredients in tablet form and some adjusting had to be done with the machining and tablet making process. I was told this has finally been cleared up and expect to have it out this month if all things run smoothly.

Nothing ever runs as smooth as would be hoped with manufacturing things. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and I will make sure AM gets a very generous amount of DPol for logging opportunities as soon as I have the go ahead!

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The update is appreciated !

Hope D-Pol can make it to the market at some point.

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
****, Purus must be doing really well to have a pill press (BIG $)!!! Big fan of Purus, and glad to see y'all doing well!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm so over these new marketing names like D-Pol and HCG. D-Pol is just DAA with a fancy name. The name sounds like a pro hormone, so tons of uneducated consumers buy it thinking they will gain 10lbs of muscle, Only to be sorely disappointed.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What does binding DAA with a nitrate do? Enhance bio-availability or something? Interested in the science behind it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been in Africa since June 23rd doing medical work. Glad to be back, hitting the gym will be on later and available a lot this week though. Not ignoring you guys :)

drgibbles

Awards
Been interested in this since it was first mentioned, big believer in all of your products... Havent been able to find much info on this. Im currently deployed overseas and its hard to get access to alot of sites and info...trying to find out if this is a good stacker, pct, an all the time supp or anything about it! Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thought it was out already, just now reading maybe not, im sure it will be great, just wanting to know more about it. Thanks!

RawStrength

RawStrength

Awards
any update on this?

Is it in limbo due to the amino nitrate patent?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This looks like a decent product. Is it DAA nitrate? Or is it DAA and nitrates, separately? Honestly.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.
My understanding was the delays were more in getting the tablets to stay together (binders etc) and how it dissolved once ingested. However yes it is a bound product. Making it a first on the scene.

I am going to give away a decent amount out for the promo.