Purus Introduces D-Pol - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Purus Introduces D-Pol

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Been interested in this since it was first mentioned, big believer in all of your products... Havent been able to find much info on this. Im currently deployed overseas and its hard to get access to alot of sites and info...trying to find out if this is a good stacker, pct, an all the time supp or anything about it! Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thought it was out already, just now reading maybe not, im sure it will be great, just wanting to know more about it. Thanks!

2. New Member

any update on this?

Is it in limbo due to the amino nitrate patent?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

About damn time.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    About damn time.
    Lol completely agreed

Hey it's not like WANTED to not bring it out and sell it

Just ran into a lot of manufacturing problems and was just a pain.......BUT it has arrived my friends.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

What's the dosing?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    What's the dosing?
    3gs per serving of DAA
    350mg Nitrates.

Definitely check out the write up
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

There will be logs coming as soon as everyone gets their MM from my last promo this week!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This looks like a decent product. Is it DAA nitrate? Or is it DAA and nitrates, separately? Honestly.
  9. Senior Member

I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.
    My understanding was the delays were more in getting the tablets to stay together (binders etc) and how it dissolved once ingested. However yes it is a bound product. Making it a first on the scene.

I am going to give away a decent amount out for the promo.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    My understanding was the delays were more in getting the tablets to stay together (binders etc) and how it dissolved once ingested. However yes it is a bound product. Making it a first on the scene.

I am going to give away a decent amount out for the promo.
    Interested in try it.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Interested in try it.
    Here's one vote for Maxx to test it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ok cool, so when you say the product is bound, how is it bound? So the full name of the compound is d-aspartic acid nitrate?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I am almost certain that it is not DAA Nitrate. With the way everything is worded, the product descriptions on the websites that sell it, etc. all point to this being DAA as one of the ingredients and nitrates being in the formula as well.
  16. Senior Member

Name:  BFDpic.png
Views: 598
Size:  1,014.1 KB

This image says "nitrate bound"
  17. Senior Member

However,
    The ingredient list would make me think otherwise:

D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(std. for 73% Nitrates),
    Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000IU)
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

what are the nitrates?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Just heads up, not avoiding any questions here, 100% valid. Since I have been super busy with outside things I have not been in the direct discussions on all details on the product. I know our Ad says "first DAA bound Nitrate" and this was the original plan in R&D.

I will get a confirmation for you on the exact answer though for you.

IMO It should should not make a lot of difference in efficacy but I really like the interest and for people to have answers to good questions on products that come out in this industry. Skepticism is not a bad thing
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    However,
    The ingredient list would make me think otherwise:

D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(std. for 73% Nitrates),
    Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000IU)
    Good point.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I was browsing through your subforum and checking out your products (mostly for reviews on your GDA product) and I noticed this. Yes, it would be great to have a DAA nitrate product I'm sure, because it would be chemically innovative (or at least new) to the supplement industry, as far as the DAA popularity goes. However, a few things conflicted with the advertisements (not just the ad above) including some of the statements that were being said about the product. An example that I thought was confusing to me was when you were asked about if the product is nitrate bonded or not and someone was questioning this being a reason for the shipping delay. So, it was said that there was a problem with the binders in the product and then you continue to state that "everything is good and yes the product is bound".... So with the ambiguity possibly confusing the consumers (myself being one), does this mean that the product is bound as in YES it's DAA nitrate? Or is it bound as in "yes, the tablet or caplet binders are now holding the ingredients together?"

With all do respect, I think that you guys may have had the intention of offering an innovative ingredient of D-Aspartic Acid Nitrate to the market and trying to have something that other companies don't offer at the moment until there came a problem with the actual hard part of finding a facility to molecularly bind the DAA to the conjugate nitric acid to synthesize actual DAA nitrate. Instead of changing your marketing/advertising and whatever else, it was probably assumed that not many people would be interested in another plain old DAA caplet with some other somewhat useless things, so you decided to roll with it and hope that nobody really caught on.

I would have liked to try a DAA nitrate product and I ask questions only as an interested consumer. I really don't think there's anything special about making a big deal of another DAA pill with some nitrates thrown in the mix. I am also sure that many people thought the same thing and were holding off to try this product for the same reason that I was/am interested in this formula. With that being said, I'd to know what the deal is with the compound that is supposed be in this product (nitrate bound, meaning DAA nitrate), the conflicting ingredient label, the advertisement that doesn't quite match up with the ingredient label, and the statements that continue to say that the product is nitrate bound.

If the case be that it's vitamin D3, DAA, and some nitrates, I would rather pay 19.95 for a longer supply of a more stable form of DAA from SNS at Nutraplanet and purchase separately the vitamin D3 as the DAA works better on an empty stomach and vitamin D is fat soluble and is better absorbed with food.

Thanks for your help!
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Thought I would answer this question here to to clarify everything.

The confusion is on me and how I presented things and not on Purus.
    There was/is absolutely no intention of deception of customers with this product.

First, As I stated in the other thread in the subforum where you were asking questions and posted this as well I mentioned I had been away and not in touch with how this product development was coming along and I was going off what my original discussions had been with Purus. I posted the one AD from back then I had that was more of a mock up than an actual legitimized advertisement. After discussing your inquiries with the main office the did inform me that because of legal patent issues (not the actual manufacturing of the product).

So basically I was not aware of the problems going on due to my absence and went with what I knew before getting all the details on the product that I needed. I am sorry for the confusion on this for everyone, I was not trying to "trick" anyone.

It is NOT bound. It would have been a unique and innovative product yes, but the difference in efficacy and outcomes would still be similar even without the bonding.

Second, there were manufacture problems as far as keeping the tablet bound together. This caused significant delays along with aforementioned issues. This is one of the things I mentioned.

Third, SNS is a good company and I hope they get through problems of late (I love Focus XT!) and if you want to go with them feel free. That is your choice. You can actually get D-Pol for 25 dollars if you search around and should be around $27-32, depending on what retailers want to charge so really it's not some over priced product and it delivers with the B vitamins used in the original DAA study, and a good amount of nitrates. In the original study in Italy they took their DAA with breakfast so no reason having a little food with it will completely negate the effects.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Axis Labs® Introduces HemodrauliX™
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 03:55 PM
  2. Smith & Wesson Introduces .50 Cal. Handgun
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat