Purus Introduces D-Pol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I haven't heard anything from anyone.....sorry I can't help

2. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Nice way to keep the public informed..thread = dead
    Sorry guys.
    I've been MIA, 2 weeks of finals for school, trip to a conference and a few personal issues have kept me away from everything. I will check it all out for you and get an email out today for more info! You guys deserve that. Thanks for being patient as you know when it comes to this production stuff it never seems to go as smoothly as we wish!

Again sorry for the absence
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Alright, I promised I would check into it. Apparently there was a problem with the incorporation of all the specific ingredients in tablet form and some adjusting had to be done with the machining and tablet making process. I was told this has finally been cleared up and expect to have it out this month if all things run smoothly.

Nothing ever runs as smooth as would be hoped with manufacturing things. I do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused and I will make sure AM gets a very generous amount of DPol for logging opportunities as soon as I have the go ahead!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

4. The update is appreciated !

Hope D-Pol can make it to the market at some point.

5. When the leaves D-Pol Purus Labs?
    •   

6. Can't wait!

7. ****, Purus must be doing really well to have a pill press (BIG $)!!! Big fan of Purus, and glad to see y'all doing well!

8. I'm so over these new marketing names like D-Pol and HCG. D-Pol is just DAA with a fancy name. The name sounds like a pro hormone, so tons of uneducated consumers buy it thinking they will gain 10lbs of muscle, Only to be sorely disappointed.

9. What does binding DAA with a nitrate do? Enhance bio-availability or something? Interested in the science behind it.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

10. Been in Africa since June 23rd doing medical work. Glad to be back, hitting the gym will be on later and available a lot this week though. Not ignoring you guys

11. Been interested in this since it was first mentioned, big believer in all of your products... Havent been able to find much info on this. Im currently deployed overseas and its hard to get access to alot of sites and info...trying to find out if this is a good stacker, pct, an all the time supp or anything about it! Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thought it was out already, just now reading maybe not, im sure it will be great, just wanting to know more about it. Thanks!

12. any update on this?

Is it in limbo due to the amino nitrate patent?

13. About damn time.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    About damn time.
    Lol completely agreed

Hey it's not like WANTED to not bring it out and sell it

Just ran into a lot of manufacturing problems and was just a pain.......BUT it has arrived my friends.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

15. What's the dosing?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    What's the dosing?
    3gs per serving of DAA
    350mg Nitrates.

Definitely check out the write up
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

17. There will be logs coming as soon as everyone gets their MM from my last promo this week!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

18. This looks like a decent product. Is it DAA nitrate? Or is it DAA and nitrates, separately? Honestly.

19. I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I would hope that it is bonded, since I can't see manufacturing delays of just mixing daa and a nitrate salt.
    My understanding was the delays were more in getting the tablets to stay together (binders etc) and how it dissolved once ingested. However yes it is a bound product. Making it a first on the scene.

I am going to give away a decent amount out for the promo.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    My understanding was the delays were more in getting the tablets to stay together (binders etc) and how it dissolved once ingested. However yes it is a bound product. Making it a first on the scene.

I am going to give away a decent amount out for the promo.
    Interested in try it.
  22. Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

23. Ok cool, so when you say the product is bound, how is it bound? So the full name of the compound is d-aspartic acid nitrate?

24. I am almost certain that it is not DAA Nitrate. With the way everything is worded, the product descriptions on the websites that sell it, etc. all point to this being DAA as one of the ingredients and nitrates being in the formula as well.

25. Name:  BFDpic.png
Views: 620
Size:  1,014.1 KB

This image says "nitrate bound"

26. However,
    The ingredient list would make me think otherwise:

D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(std. for 73% Nitrates),
    Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000IU)

27. what are the nitrates?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

28. Just heads up, not avoiding any questions here, 100% valid. Since I have been super busy with outside things I have not been in the direct discussions on all details on the product. I know our Ad says "first DAA bound Nitrate" and this was the original plan in R&D.

I will get a confirmation for you on the exact answer though for you.

IMO It should should not make a lot of difference in efficacy but I really like the interest and for people to have answers to good questions on products that come out in this industry. Skepticism is not a bad thing
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    However,
    The ingredient list would make me think otherwise:

D-Apartic Acid (3,120mg),Nitratine(std. for 73% Nitrates),
    Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol)(4,000IU)
    Good point.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads