I've decided to run a cycle of Halovar...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've read and I've done my research. I'm usually no dummy when it comes to this stuff. However, most of the Halovar logs I have read are from guys who are less than 200lbs. I hover in the upper 240s - low 250s until a week or so prior to a PL meet (I compete in the 242 class). Most of the dosages I've seen have been 50/75/etc.... At my weight, should I increase to dose? To what? My goal here is to improve my strength - nothing more. An increase in size would just be a positive 'side effect', but it's not a priority. Yes, I've taken PHs before and yes, I respond fairly well to them (with slightly increased dosages). Any suggestions and/or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You stated this is not your first cycle, so I am assuming you are gonna run some type of liver support etc.

You are going to want to get some Taurine for the back pumps. My first cycle was Halotest 50 (another Halodrol clone) and the back pumps were killer for me.

I probably should not have pushed it this far, being my first cycle and all, but I pushed my last 2 weeks to 100mg (2 x 50mg doses). No major ill effects except that by the time the cycle ended, my joints were so damn dry and I am still dealing with the tendonitis in my elbows. I also noted that I would have some cramp like contractions in almost any muscle group if I triggered it inadvertantly (i.e. bend side ways a bit funny, side muscles would contract etc.).

In reality, I am pretty much a noob to PH's, so I should STFU and let the more experienced people chime in, but those were my results.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you know what you are doing and isn't your first rodeo then hit 100mg from Day 1.

Nothing beats Torem/Recycle + DAA for PCT. Just a personal note.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, gentlemen, for the feedback and advice.

100mg a day sounds exciting. We'll see... :mischievous:

I plan on running a couple bottles of Organ Shield along with the Halovar. Taurine probably isn't a bad idea; however, I have never experienced back pumps before. I already have an unopened container of DAA powder that I've had for a couple months. Recycle looks interesting. I didn't plan on making that a part of my PCT (I had other stuff in mind), but I'll look into it some more. I'd rather be safe than sorry, but I'd also like to push myself to see what my body is capable of.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, gentlemen, for the feedback and advice.

100mg a day sounds exciting. We'll see... :mischievous:

I plan on running a couple bottles of Organ Shield along with the Halovar. Taurine probably isn't a bad idea; however, I have never experienced back pumps before. I already have an unopened container of DAA powder that I've had for a couple months. Recycle looks interesting. I didn't plan on making that a part of my PCT (I had other stuff in mind), but I'll look into it some more. I'd rather be safe than sorry, but I'd also like to push myself to see what my body is capable of.
Yeah man if I were you i'd do 100mg for 6 weeks. HD is slow to act. And at your weight you can most likely tolerate that dose. I'm sitting at 205 now and my next cycle is gonna be 6 wk HD @ 90mg and 6wk Fura @ 300mg :D

I think using recycle and DAA in your PCT would be a good option. Throw in something like erase/triazole to avoid the estrogen increase from DAA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if anyone has done both how does halovar compare to cel's hdrol?