• Legend!
  • Established

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no steroids sorry guys. Wish we would but it's just not a viable or safe market anymore.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I would say it is a prewo no product

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judging from the product depth of .5127", the chamfering charactertics, and the overall weight per cubic inch, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's CELL TECH!!! :usa2:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trib? :(

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some type of vasodialator

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a multi-vit...?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
methylated creatine

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its an aromatase inhibitor

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its an aromatase inhibitor
Not an AI but getting close, it will complement Recycle

Okay okay so its a Testosterone booster. A very good one with a few key ingredients with Human studies behind it and particular compound I haven't seen out just yet. (Its not "New" but the compound combination is unique from my understanding.)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AWESOME. I loved Recycle. Can't wait to see this stuff. May even be worth adding to my next PCT.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AWESOME. I loved Recycle. Can't wait to see this stuff. May even be worth adding to my next PCT.
It definitely will.

I was super excited to hear about it since it is one of my favorite supplements along with some goodies and something I really liked stacked with Recycle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tried recycle too and honestly one of the best test boosters i have tried :fing02:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long until it's available? Anything that complements Recycle is icing on the cake!!

pires33

Awards
so how would you dose this on a pct of recycle and clomid.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A full dose per day in PCT. There's some people that have theorized it's use on cycle bur I haven't been fully swayed yet
so it has something to do with lower estrogen?

pires33

Awards
A full dose per day in PCT. There's some people that have theorized it's use on cycle bur I haven't been fully swayed yet
So what would be the benefits of running it on cycle other then the obvious elevated test levels?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so it has something to do with lower estrogen?
Product is mainly aimed at raising testosterone. Combining it with Recycle should be hell of a off cycle natural combo.

So what would be the benefits of running it on cycle other then the obvious elevated test levels?
SOME who use the main ingredient in their products theorize that it could be somewhat similar to HCG (completely different mechanism but gives an idea of what it does). The ingredient seems to work outside of the HPTA so could keep natural T up when on oral AAS/DS/PHs that would normally plummet natural levels.
I am not 100% sold on this yet and all the evidence is just anecdotal from what I have seen. Just putting it out there and giving hints ha

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Product is mainly aimed at raising testosterone. Combining it with Recycle should be hell of a off cycle natural combo.

SOME who use the main ingredient in their products theorize that it could be somewhat similar to HCG (completely different mechanism but gives an idea of what it does). The ingredient seems to work outside of the HPTA so could keep natural T up when on oral AAS/DS/PHs that would normally plummet natural levels.
I am not 100% sold on this yet and all the evidence is just anecdotal from what I have seen. Just putting it out there and giving hints ha
thanks for that piece of info

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to know when this will hit the shelves. I am getting ready to jump back on the Recycle train and I would love to throw this in the mix!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to know when this will hit the shelves. I am getting ready to jump back on the Recycle train and I would love to throw this in the mix!
I am not sure the exact date of release. The schedule is for the end of this month right now as they ramp up and get it all bottled and ready to roll out.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Grambo!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Long time Recycle user huh?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone sell me some condense!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor