Presenting FAT SMACK

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is our White Paper write up with every ingredient discussed and provides the studies backing up all claims. This as another product we are proud to produce with full disclosure of ingredients and that has human studies behind 99% (all but one but its pretty much proven to work in users and should have studies out relatively soon) of the ingredients in the dosages used in the studies quoted.

View attachment Purus White Paper Fat Smack White Paper11-19-10.doc

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for some upcoming promos involving Fat Smack....

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Any specific time or way we should use Fat smack?

Take the serving all at once at a specific time?

Take 1 pill twice a day?

Ect...

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
I've been getting advice from Grambo for almost over a year now and the guy is a walking dictionary. He has never led me wrong and upon trying this product he has earned my trust yet again. I had a few sample packs sitting around at the store I work at and decided to take a few before my morning cardio sessions. It was great. A solid product that got results. I've taken Purus recycle for post cycle applications before and it worked wonders for my libido in conjunction with another "supp".

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my bottle today, got here fast, and will be logging it ASAP!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been getting advice from Grambo for almost over a year now and the guy is a walking dictionary. He has never led me wrong and upon trying this product he has earned my trust yet again. I had a few sample packs sitting around at the store I work at and decided to take a few before my morning cardio sessions. It was great. A solid product that got results. I've taken Purus recycle for post cycle applications before and it worked wonders for my libido in conjunction with another "supp".

Appreciate the props brother! Glad Purus has been good for you. I sand behind them completely and I love the Purus family.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any specific time or way we should use Fat smack?

Take the serving all at once at a specific time?

Take 1 pill twice a day?

Ect...
Sorry missed this

I would start out with one and then do 1 x two spread out across the day. Its going to depend on how well you tolerate the stims. I say you could do both at once as well in the AM and get a great kick that should last almost all day.

I would say that even doing 2 caps AM and 1 cap PM (6 hours away from bed) would be MAX to take if you are pretty stim tolerant. This is a personal opinion though.

So it is just individual but assesing tolerance and then doing either 2 at once or 2 spread out are both options and are going to come down to personal feelings.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Sorry missed this

I would start out with one and then do 1 x two spread out across the day. Its going to depend on how well you tolerate the stims. I say you could do both at once as well in the AM and get a great kick that should last almost all day.

I would say that even doing 2 caps AM and 1 cap PM (6 hours away from bed) would be MAX to take if you are pretty stim tolerant. This is a personal opinion though.

So it is just individual but assesing tolerance and then doing either 2 at once or 2 spread out are both options and are going to come down to personal feelings.
Solid advice right there. I can't wait to cut with this stuff starting on the first.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry missed this

I find 1 AM 1 PM (afternoon) to be perfect. Clean smooth long lasting energy with no crash.

drgibbles

Awards
couple of questions on this, Im just getting ready to start cutting after my m14 cycle... i've never tried fatsmack before, ive read some things online that say it could cause a false positive, im in the military and was just wondering if this has been something that has been common? in case something like that were to happen, i just want to be armed with a little knowlege before hand and before im lined up in front of the firing squad for a false positive... thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
couple of questions on this, Im just getting ready to start cutting after my m14 cycle... i've never tried fatsmack before, ive read some things online that say it could cause a false positive, im in the military and was just wondering if this has been something that has been common? in case something like that were to happen, i just want to be armed with a little knowlege before hand and before im lined up in front of the firing squad for a false positive... thanks
There is no reason you will pop positive for amphetamines while taking this product. I don't know if the military is against geranium or not as sports organizations are. However I don't see how it could come out a false positive. Feel free to do more research on this though.

I haven't had anyone tell me they got a false positive from our geranium products.