Halovar complete, PCT Time

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Halovar complete, PCT Time

I have 3 days left on the halovar cycle ( 75/75/75/75 ) and i wanted to make sure i have a good pct ready. The halovar was great. I started at 210 and I'm 215 now. Increased in every lift, ex. bench 30lbs, squat 50lbs, leg press 100lb. Energy is great, pumps are amazing, arms and legs are rock solid.

I have recycle, cell mass, and and will continue to take milk thistle, multi's, and fish oil. I also have inhibit-e but was wondering if that is to much test boost for a mild cycle? And should i dose the recycle according to the bottle?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cdon24 View Post
    I have 3 days left on the halovar cycle ( 75/75/75/75 ) and i wanted to make sure i have a good pct ready. The halovar was great. I started at 210 and I'm 215 now. Increased in every lift, ex. bench 30lbs, squat 50lbs, leg press 100lb. Energy is great, pumps are amazing, arms and legs are rock solid.

I have recycle, cell mass, and and will continue to take milk thistle, multi's, and fish oil. I also have inhibit-e but was wondering if that is to much test boost for a mild cycle? And should i dose the recycle according to the bottle?
    I have always dosed Recycle according to the bottle. There are others who take 6/day and say the results are outstanding.

I don't know much about inhibit-e.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

PCT should be sorted out a little earlier than this

Recycle at 6 is the **** and worth every penny of a second bottle. 4 is nice but 6 is where it is at. I ALWAYS run a SERM in my PCT but I am assuming thats not what you want or planned on doing.

In that case go ahead and run Inihbit-e with Recycle, going to be your best bet. Hit up SNS guys for best PCT dosing as I don't use ATD really so can't recall the best PCT way to do it other than make sure to taper down.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Ok sounds good. Would you use a coristol blocker as well?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Ok sounds good. Would you use a coristol blocker as well?
    Never noticed a difference when using one and when not. I honestly wouldn't spend extra money on it myself.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Never noticed a difference when using one and when not. I honestly wouldn't spend extra money on it myself.
    We don't agree on anything

Lean Xtreme has been an awesome addition for me in PCT.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with Halovar PCT for first time PH user.
    By vikingjonas in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. Road to Huge Gains w/ Halovar, Bulk Time
    By loupenguin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 09:40 PM
  3. bulking complete/time to cut...HELP
    By 2shortt in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 12:39 PM