New products?

B

bigo72

Awards
Is purus planning to come out with new hormone-related products?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You won't be seeing anything hormonal coming from Purus anymore unfortunately. We discontinued their production after things got a little too hot and have invited the capital into new natural products.

Fat Smack out fat burner should be out VERY soon though.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Grambo, Will Purus be putting out any post-workout products? Or any time of Carbohydrate powder? Vitargo isnt cheap :(

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo, Will Purus be putting out any post-workout products? Or any time of Carbohydrate powder? Vitargo isnt cheap :(
Hey bud,

It's pretty early on and no where close to an ETA but I know post workout is something we do plan to introduce at some point. We are putting all our focus on research and formulating products but doing it slowly with backed science compared to just throwing things together and praying it works to bring out stuff quickly. Anyway it may be next in line as far as I am aware. They will use the same bottles as Muscle Marinade, and is one reason they may seem big for the amount of powder

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Sweet deal. Glad to hear Purus isnt calling it quits

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Grambo, are you well read on igf-1?

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
i'll pm you

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think there is a new test booster coming out soon. ;)
Hmmmmmm!!! You get all the good info, doesn't hurt with correspondence almost daily with everyone I bet haha

I actually was wondering about this and had a feeling it would be our next new product. Very interested in what we come up with here.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely have my attention with this^^^

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Grambo, the nutrition and supplement shop I work for is interested in carrying purus products. Who do we contact?