J-Nutz needs some recycling!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK Folks. Heres another J-NuTZ approved log.
Looking to improve Libido and get things back to "normal"
So please...PLEASE...dont hesitate to post half naked girls up in this right here!!!!

I got antsy and decided to take my first dose tonight. Couldnt wait until morning. I took 3 caps. Im doing the ol' 6 caps as sugested. SO heres to RAGING WOOD!!!!

Just thought this chick is SEXXXY!!!:jaw:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice I liked my run with Recycle Im sure u will too. Been trying to figure out how to use my 2 bottles I have.

Good luck in PCT.

Oh and Im liking that quote in ur sig.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Jnutz I would love to watch you recycle.

I recycle every tuesday and friday.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10baths. Is that an old pic^^^^^. Cuz you look alot smaller...lol. still handling a heavy work load though...LOL

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumpity bump big man...still loving my Recycle run. Look forward to seeing what you think.

Oh yeah...this chic does it for me...

View attachment 35224

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
10baths. Is that an old pic^^^^^. Cuz you look alot smaller...lol. still handling a heavy work load though...LOL
yeah that was before i got some creakic, as you can see I was also korean, but longed to be a white man, I must say it was worth the 90 bucks for 15 capsules

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah that was before i got some creakic, as you can see I was also korean, but longed to be a white man, I must say it was worth the 90 bucks for 15 capsules
Lol, I love how you can joke about muscle tech now :D

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I love how you can joke about muscle tech now :D
yeah i figured i could get a cheap laugh in, but at the same time i am like a shameless guinie pig and will run any free product, im not gonna lie if my aunt gets me another muscletech stack for christmas i will run it lol, till its all gone

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
yeah i figured i could get a cheap laugh in, but at the same time i am like a shameless guinie pig and will run any free product, im not gonna lie if my aunt gets me another muscletech stack for christmas i will run it lol, till its all gone
lol!!!

i hear ya there

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10Baths...Its so good to have ya bud. LOL. No shame in my game. I bought Gasparis Mass Stack which Included super pump, size on, 2.2 tub of myofusion, a botlle of nolvadex xt, plasma jet,t-shirt, gym bag, lil dvd. for a grand total of 223 dollars at , you know it, GNC!!!!! so I feel your pain buddy. I was supposed to get huge, istead i think I lost 10 pounds from all the diahrea I had!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Dang that sucks to hear in my opinion, bc I was gonna go gaspari all through my cycle man

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. This was an odd one. I actually woke up with a boner!!!! Not sure if it was the recycle or the fact my ool' lady was rubbing her big ol' butt on my junk. Either way. Morning wood is great. Tell you one thing...IT BEEN AWHILE!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW!! Thats what I was looking for.
So I think this stuff may already be working. Noticed I was "hanging" a bit more than usual today. Thats always a plus. Libido though"where are you"?Hopefully by the end of next week i want to hump lil' old ladies!!!
Not too much more to update. Im hoping this starts kicking in real good by next week.
Strentgh MAY be going up. Got me 225 on bench for 2(PR)100lb DB rows for 9(PR) 230lbs on seated cable Row(PR) All this weekend. Not going to say it yet...BUT....I may be picking up where the 1-AD left off!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt the effects in the first week.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!!!!! Then Im good as gold!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE!! Being in recovery(off things iI dont feel like discussing at this time) I noticed I have become a stim junkie myself. Especially since I stopped the ECA. Felt like a coke head..LOLMan do I love stims. Gamer will check into that!!

OK, well Nothing really new to report. Everything seems to be looking good downstairs. Hopefully Ill hit the gym thnursday. So we'll see where strength is. OH YEAH...Im hungry as hell. I think I remember someone saying that there appetite was throught the roof. HOT DAMN!!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gee..I wonder??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo hey buddy. DUDE!! I cant stop eating. So I guess Im not going to try and LOSE weight for the winter. Need to put some meat on these bones..LOL. Im still trying to eat well, and I do. Its just by the time I just about go to bed, I feel like Starvin Marvin. And eat a little more. I think its all good though. Im not worried about weight at this time.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Just had to note this. I was getting into the shower and my girl was like OMG. I said "whats wrong" She said your sack...its hanging...You ok....LOL. Thats all I got to say!!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well nothing REALLY to update EXCEPT...Keep hitting Personal Records...so my strength seems to be still increasing after the 1-AD, which is AWESOME!!!

Still searching for my libido, but STILL HANGING!!!!!

More to come..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had a killwer back workout yesterday and was a little worried Id be real sore for my flag football game today. I woke up refreshed, I can tell I worked out yesterday. But , Im not dead. Good stuff.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im loving the low hanging boys. BUT I WANT SOME LIBIDO...why?!?!?!?!?I was considering bumping to 8 pills any one got any opinions on this?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im loving the low hanging boys. BUT I WANT SOME LIBIDO...why?!?!?!?!?I was considering bumping to 8 pills any one got any opinions on this?
I have heard some people do this but in all honesty I am not sure it will be that significant of a difference. I mean it won't hurt but defintely cuts into the "cycle" time of use on Recycle.

What day are you on?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say more time as well. Your libido dropped from the 1-AD right? Give your system a little more time to upregulate. In the meantime...

View attachment 35336

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Im just rREAl aanxious...lol...can you telll..LOL

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM FRUSTRATED!!!!!I havnt had sex in almost 2 months. My junk barely works and have no libdo. HELP!!!!!

Thank god the ol' lady loves me

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Like 5 months ago. I had kinda low test . Doc prescribed androgel. Thinks got back to close to normal in a couple months.

Its ok. I have doc Presribed test cyp. Ill be pinning 100 mg Every Other week

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I was just being a big baby yesterday, I actually feel alot better today. Like Ive been saying. Still hanging more than I have been in a couple of days.

On a positive note. Woke up with wood this morning!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you didn't build a fire with that wood??

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL....There was a fire...IN MY PANTS...LOL!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man. Ive been feeling great. Im hanging REAL GOOD these last couple of days. So I finished one bottle and going to the second. Still kinda want to bump it up to 8 pills. Hmm we'll see what happens

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 was the sweet spot for me but you are a few pounds heavier so 8 could be yours.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Im pushing 260 these days...cant stop eating..LOL...I justify that by lifting real heavy in the gym.LOL

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man i think your gonna love it

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick note. Did sqauts last night ass hurt so bad. Woke up this morning and only slightly sore. Recycle may have helped with this so it must be noted

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely helped in my recovery!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah..Looking like a solid product Just had bloods done today so I can account for a few things once I get the results.
Like I keep saying boys are swaying to and fro...the most they have in a very long time...