J-Nutz needs some recycling!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Well nothing really new to report. Things are kinda leveling off right now. Things still swinging. Got 5 days left. I will not post my final review until after I get my bloods back. If something is off, I will obviously not say its because of recycle or that recycle doesnt work. I mean If something is off on my tests. I still have nothing but positive things to say about recycle. I mean sack is hanging. SO right there..is something.

RECOVERBRO

2. Funny shortly after my last post on here my libido went through the roof. Over all a pretty good run. I weighed myself, and even though Ive been eating like a horse, I weigh the same. 255! UNBELEIVABLE> I thought for sure I gained like 5-10 pounds from my increased food intake. I noticed my inside of my arms ;leaned up real nice. This sint my final review, will still wait unil monday night, after I get my tests back. But, nontheless. Good run. Double dosed kicked in quick and I saw Some good stuff from that. Will be back monday night with the final!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. OKay not m,y finl post but almost.
    Got my results back today, test was 576...thats without taking my TRT that i was supposed to. That first shot never made it to my muscle my girl said...My ass is too big for the small needle I used. So this was a result of the Recycle....WOW!!!

I will post up tomorrow my final thoughts. I just had to post this. I cant believe that it came back so good. On a natty T-Booster no less. Thats whats up Purus.

RECOVERBRO

4. OK here goes

Well first I would like to thank Purus Labs and Grambo for letting me log this cool supp.
    OK This supplement Rocked. In the middle of the run I didnt have libido..cant blame this on the supp. I was suppossed to be on TRT but wasnt taking the doses i was prescribed.

This product at 6 caps a day definilty brought my boys back to life within like 2 weeks my ol' lady couldnt beleive that things "grew" so fast. I was down in a rut after things started to come back. Thinking it had to be due to my low test levels. But to my suprise, my levels were great. Im thinking now that I may have been kinda depressed about my recent "inactivity" and my head had mostly to due with it. The last week My libido went through the roof. Seriously. Every morning I could practically cut diamonds..LOL. And I wanted to hump anything.

So as far as this goes, Im truly amazed that the fact my test levels became normal and WAY above what they were a few months ago. All this on a natty T booster.
    Would I recommend this product...Well hell yeah. Will I use it in the future. Absolutley!! I would recommend this def. as a part of a PCT off of many compounds. Im still amazed on how it worked so well. I think Im just a little impatient and wanted to "feel" it the day I started taking it. I would of loved to not up the dose the last 10 days or so and kept running it at 6 for the remainder.

Good job purus labs. I will be using this on a regular basis from now on!!!

RECOVERBRO

5. Great review Johnny I loved Recycle too. Have 2 bottles waiting to be used.
    •   

6. Sounds like I will also enjoy getting the chance to use my recycle soon. Thanks for thread, pics, errrr log.

7. LoL this is why I love AM. leave it to you guys to find THE most sexy girls i've ever seen. Kudos to all of you. personally I like the addition of a little T on cycle to keep it strong
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html

8. I love Recycle

9. Almost 4 weeks off of Recycle and counting the days until I can jump back on!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Almost 4 weeks off of Recycle and counting the days until I can jump back on!!
    That's what I like to hear.

11. I'm currently running 2 bottles of recycle and a bottle of triazole for a halovar post cycle and I'm loving every minute of it. Keeping all my strength so far almost three weeks into pct. This is a very legit test booster. I'll definitely be using it again and again.

12. I am running it with Tzole as a natty test stack and loving things so far!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. He's Nutz. Must be FreeTest for JoHNny!!!
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:44 PM
  2. RPN Havoc is the mutz nutz
    By michael75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. Sensitive NutZ
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 03:37 PM