J-Nutz needs some recycling!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Well nothing really new to report. Things are kinda leveling off right now. Things still swinging. Got 5 days left. I will not post my final review until after I get my bloods back. If something is off, I will obviously not say its because of recycle or that recycle doesnt work. I mean If something is off on my tests. I still have nothing but positive things to say about recycle. I mean sack is hanging. SO right there..is something.

2. Funny shortly after my last post on here my libido went through the roof. Over all a pretty good run. I weighed myself, and even though Ive been eating like a horse, I weigh the same. 255! UNBELEIVABLE> I thought for sure I gained like 5-10 pounds from my increased food intake. I noticed my inside of my arms ;leaned up real nice. This sint my final review, will still wait unil monday night, after I get my tests back. But, nontheless. Good run. Double dosed kicked in quick and I saw Some good stuff from that. Will be back monday night with the final!!

3. OKay not m,y finl post but almost.
    Got my results back today, test was 576...thats without taking my TRT that i was supposed to. That first shot never made it to my muscle my girl said...My ass is too big for the small needle I used. So this was a result of the Recycle....WOW!!!

I will post up tomorrow my final thoughts. I just had to post this. I cant believe that it came back so good. On a natty T-Booster no less. Thats whats up Purus.

4. OK here goes

Well first I would like to thank Purus Labs and Grambo for letting me log this cool supp.
    OK This supplement Rocked. In the middle of the run I didnt have libido..cant blame this on the supp. I was suppossed to be on TRT but wasnt taking the doses i was prescribed.

This product at 6 caps a day definilty brought my boys back to life within like 2 weeks my ol' lady couldnt beleive that things "grew" so fast. I was down in a rut after things started to come back. Thinking it had to be due to my low test levels. But to my suprise, my levels were great. Im thinking now that I may have been kinda depressed about my recent "inactivity" and my head had mostly to due with it. The last week My libido went through the roof. Seriously. Every morning I could practically cut diamonds..LOL. And I wanted to hump anything.

So as far as this goes, Im truly amazed that the fact my test levels became normal and WAY above what they were a few months ago. All this on a natty T booster.
    Would I recommend this product...Well hell yeah. Will I use it in the future. Absolutley!! I would recommend this def. as a part of a PCT off of many compounds. Im still amazed on how it worked so well. I think Im just a little impatient and wanted to "feel" it the day I started taking it. I would of loved to not up the dose the last 10 days or so and kept running it at 6 for the remainder.

Good job purus labs. I will be using this on a regular basis from now on!!!

5. Great review Johnny I loved Recycle too. Have 2 bottles waiting to be used.

6. Sounds like I will also enjoy getting the chance to use my recycle soon. Thanks for thread, pics, errrr log.

7. LoL this is why I love AM. leave it to you guys to find THE most sexy girls i've ever seen. Kudos to all of you. personally I like the addition of a little T on cycle to keep it strong
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html

8. I love Recycle

9. Almost 4 weeks off of Recycle and counting the days until I can jump back on!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Almost 4 weeks off of Recycle and counting the days until I can jump back on!!
    That's what I like to hear.

11. I'm currently running 2 bottles of recycle and a bottle of triazole for a halovar post cycle and I'm loving every minute of it. Keeping all my strength so far almost three weeks into pct. This is a very legit test booster. I'll definitely be using it again and again.

12. I am running it with Tzole as a natty test stack and loving things so far!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

Similar Forum Threads

1. He's Nutz. Must be FreeTest for JoHNny!!!
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. RPN Havoc is the mutz nutz
    By michael75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Sensitive NutZ
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 02:37 PM