J-Nutz needs some recycling!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Glad things are going great already for you. Stop my log if you get a chance: Grambo takes on MN X-Factor Advanced (Sponsored)
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Im loving the low hanging boys. BUT I WANT SOME LIBIDO...why?!?!?!?!?I was considering bumping to 8 pills any one got any opinions on this?

RECOVERBRO

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Im loving the low hanging boys. BUT I WANT SOME LIBIDO...why?!?!?!?!?I was considering bumping to 8 pills any one got any opinions on this?
    I have heard some people do this but in all honesty I am not sure it will be that significant of a difference. I mean it won't hurt but defintely cuts into the "cycle" time of use on Recycle.

What day are you on?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

4. LOL...DAY 10...LOL

RECOVERBRO

5. Give it some more time man lol.
    •   

6. I say more time as well. Your libido dropped from the 1-AD right? Give your system a little more time to upregulate. In the meantime...

Attachment 35336
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Yeah. Im just rREAl aanxious...lol...can you telll..LOL

RECOVERBRO

8. IM FRUSTRATED!!!!!I havnt had sex in almost 2 months. My junk barely works and have no libdo. HELP!!!!!

Thank god the ol' lady loves me

RECOVERBRO

9. 2 months!!!?? Haha 1-AD FTL........ I'll stick with Test haha

Ever get blood work done?

10. Yeah Like 5 months ago. I had kinda low test . Doc prescribed androgel. Thinks got back to close to normal in a couple months.

Its ok. I have doc Presribed test cyp. Ill be pinning 100 mg Every Other week

RECOVERBRO

11. Well, I was just being a big baby yesterday, I actually feel alot better today. Like Ive been saying. Still hanging more than I have been in a couple of days.

On a positive note. Woke up with wood this morning!!!!

RECOVERBRO

12. And you didn't build a fire with that wood??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. LOL....There was a fire...IN MY PANTS...LOL!!!!

RECOVERBRO

14. Man. Ive been feeling great. Im hanging REAL GOOD these last couple of days. So I finished one bottle and going to the second. Still kinda want to bump it up to 8 pills. Hmm we'll see what happens

RECOVERBRO

15. 6 was the sweet spot for me but you are a few pounds heavier so 8 could be yours.

16. Yeah Im pushing 260 these days...cant stop eating..LOL...I justify that by lifting real heavy in the gym.LOL

RECOVERBRO

17. man i think your gonna love it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

18. Just a quick note. Did sqauts last night ass hurt so bad. Woke up this morning and only slightly sore. Recycle may have helped with this so it must be noted

RECOVERBRO

19. It definitely helped in my recovery!

20. Yeah..Looking like a solid product Just had bloods done today so I can account for a few things once I get the results.
    Like I keep saying boys are swaying to and fro...the most they have in a very long time...

RECOVERBRO

21. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Yeah..Looking like a solid product Just had bloods done today so I can account for a few things once I get the results.
    Like I keep saying boys are swaying to and fro...the most they have in a very long time...
    Interested in seeing the bloods....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

22. Yeah me too. I mean Something is off obviously from not really having Libido...BUT......It is slowly coming back. I think the 4 caps twice a day helps...or just in my head.........I realize this isway to much info for all you out there but....I finally was able to rub one out...YIPPEE!!! Nothing spectacular just excited that I was able to do so!!! So Im Thinking things are coming around. I have NO DOUBT that the recylce had a big part in this. Still have a buncha pills left not sure how many..but at least a week and a half

RECOVERBRO

23. Not sure what to say about that...congratulations?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

24. umm...thanks bud!!!!

RECOVERBRO

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    umm...thanks bud!!!!
    Hey I am proud of you..........just don't ask me to shake hands for awhile
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

26. BUT WE'RE FRIENDS.....Friends dont shake hands...FRIENDS HUGGGG!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

27. Let's keep things going in here!!

Attachment 35497

28. ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN!!!!!

RECOVERBRO

29. Looks like both of you are getting a handle on things.

30. A-ZING!!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. He's Nutz. Must be FreeTest for JoHNny!!!
    By JoHNnyNuTZ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:44 PM
  2. RPN Havoc is the mutz nutz
    By michael75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. Sensitive NutZ
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 02:37 PM