Fat Smack

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Hook a brotha up with some info. Asked on a diff forum and was told "REAL SOON". It's been a long time ago

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok just kidding.

This is where we are at:

Formula has been finalized after researching different ingredients.
Raws have been ordered and just waiting on them to come in to start production.
I hate giving time tables but I HOPE it is within the next month or so. When I last talked to the owner he was trying to move it out asap.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
Hopefully it's out by the time I decide to cut.

I don't know if I'll be able to handle all the stims with Muscle Marinade and Fat Smack.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:Maybe out by labor day sale!!

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Meh...kinda pricey for what it is: bunch of stims, some pretty standard 'herbs'

But congrats on the profit margin per bottle :)

(sorry, being honest.)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

(sorry, being honest.)
The standard "herbs" are in there because there is real proof in literature and in humans that they work to help reduce fat stores ;)
When I get the advanced write up with all the testing and research paper citings I will post it up asap for ya. We aren't trying to reinvent the wheel but offer products that actually have real human studies behind them at the same dosages used in said studies.

May not look sexy with some exotic leaf found in a square mile of land in the alps but it will work as advertised.

Also at the full dosage of 2 pills its a 45 day supply so I don't think its over priced by any means.

SGTgreen

(sorry, being honest.)
Thanks for being honest. :)

It will be a long while before Purus gets money back on the University research, and athlete testing dollars it spent on Fat Smack.

The vitamin/mineral matrix was added to enhance the antioxidant activity of the other ingredients, as well as for the support of healthy thyroid function.

Iron, vitamin A, selenium, iodine, and zinc are known to support healthy thyroid, which is important for the regulation of metabolic rate.