Muscle Marinade and the thyroid

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How big of a worry would it be to use MM when someone has a thyroid issue. This girl I am talking to wants to try it but she takes meds for her thyroid. She takes 2 scoops of Jack3d now and doesnt seem to be having a problem with it. But she is going to the doctor soon to see if anything comes back weird. Just seeing if anyone has an opinion.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
How big of a worry would it be to use MM when someone has a thyroid issue. This girl I am talking to wants to try it but she takes meds for her thyroid. She takes 2 scoops of Jack3d now and doesnt seem to be having a problem with it. But she is going to the doctor soon to see if anything comes back weird. Just seeing if anyone has an opinion.
Thats a tough question, and one that I am not really comfortable answering.

IMO, she should take the list of ingredinents to the dr and ask him just to be safe...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats a tough question, and one that I am not really comfortable answering.

IMO, she should take the list of ingredinents to the dr and ask him just to be safe...
Thanks that is what I figured. I dont want her to take something that will do harm to her.

I just have a feeling her doctor will have no knowledge of supps and wont be much help.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks that is what I figured. I dont want her to take something that will do harm to her.

I just have a feeling her doctor will have no knowledge of supps and wont be much help.
The doctor won't probably have a clue, honestly, which really sucks. A well informed Pharmacist can sometimes be a better person in some cases of drugs and supplements with diseases. Even they may not know much into the world of sports supplementation though. Still best to talk with a medical professional when it comes to health.

If she is taking Jack3d with no problems I don't see anything different in MM that would suddenly cause her to have problems. Should be able to take a lower dose at first as well with MM to start out.

I don't want to say 100% its safe but its pretty similar in ingredients to Jack3d as far as what I think may cause problems thyroid wise (stimulants mainly).