Muscle Marinade and the thyroid

  1. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0

    Muscle Marinade and the thyroid


    How big of a worry would it be to use MM when someone has a thyroid issue. This girl I am talking to wants to try it but she takes meds for her thyroid. She takes 2 scoops of Jack3d now and doesnt seem to be having a problem with it. But she is going to the doctor soon to see if anything comes back weird. Just seeing if anyone has an opinion.

  2. Registered User
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    How big of a worry would it be to use MM when someone has a thyroid issue. This girl I am talking to wants to try it but she takes meds for her thyroid. She takes 2 scoops of Jack3d now and doesnt seem to be having a problem with it. But she is going to the doctor soon to see if anything comes back weird. Just seeing if anyone has an opinion.
    Thats a tough question, and one that I am not really comfortable answering.

    IMO, she should take the list of ingredinents to the dr and ask him just to be safe...
  3. Registered User
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,086
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Thats a tough question, and one that I am not really comfortable answering.

    IMO, she should take the list of ingredinents to the dr and ask him just to be safe...
    Thanks that is what I figured. I dont want her to take something that will do harm to her.

    I just have a feeling her doctor will have no knowledge of supps and wont be much help.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Thanks that is what I figured. I dont want her to take something that will do harm to her.

    I just have a feeling her doctor will have no knowledge of supps and wont be much help.
    The doctor won't probably have a clue, honestly, which really sucks. A well informed Pharmacist can sometimes be a better person in some cases of drugs and supplements with diseases. Even they may not know much into the world of sports supplementation though. Still best to talk with a medical professional when it comes to health.

    If she is taking Jack3d with no problems I don't see anything different in MM that would suddenly cause her to have problems. Should be able to take a lower dose at first as well with MM to start out.

    I don't want to say 100% its safe but its pretty similar in ingredients to Jack3d as far as what I think may cause problems thyroid wise (stimulants mainly).
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:51 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:26 PM
  4. muscle marinade!
    By zacrob23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:42 AM
  5. Just got Muscle Marinade
    By chuck66 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in