Help with upcoming Halovar cycle

jimtheslim

Awards
Here is a little info about myself:
28 yrs old
5'7"
150 lbs
Athletic
Getting married on Nov 18th 2010 on the beach. This is one of the reasons I am doing a cycle along with gaining solid weight.

I am looking to start a cycle of Halovar on August 23rd (next month) for six weeks, this would put my last dose on Sept. 27th. This gives me 5 weeks for PCT if needed.
I will start taking organ shield along with hawthorn berry on August 9th (2 weeks prior to the cycle) to have a clean start.
During the cycle I will still be taking the Organ Shield and the hawthorn berry along with flaxseed oil and multi vitamins.
I have nolvedex and recycle for the PCT.
I will post logs as soon as i start the cycle.

My question is how do incorperate the pct after the cycle? Do I start with nolvedex and add the recycle two weeks after or do i start the recycle and nolvadex at the same time?
And how much of each do i take?
Any other ideas/suggestions will be appreciated.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hey man i just kinda ended a cycle like this. i went for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. gained a solid 10lbs and strength went up too.

as for PCT im using nolva as well and i just decided to take Recycle along with it at the same time. im taking 4 pills of the recycle per day and dosing the nolva as follows 20/10/10/10.

its such a light cycle that its really great for a smooth PCT. i have had no issues whatsoever

jimtheslim

Awards
So I will take the nolva (Tamoxifen) and recycle the very next day of my last dose with Halovar for a period of 4 weeks?

Laser, did you keep the weight on thru the pct?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
well im one week and 2 days into my PCT and im still weighing in at 206/ 207. depends on if i just ate / went to the bathroom lulz. but yeah i still have all my weight and i have gotten a tad leaner since ending, which is weird but not unwelcomed!

and yes start the tamoxifen the next day. at least thats what i did. i prefer to take it at night before bed but apparently you can take it anytime during the day. if ya have any more questions just PM dude!

best of luck with your cycle! also, just remember to EATTTTT. especially at 150 lbs, i dont wanna be the **** that says you should go natural and put on weight, but thats kinda light. either way though man, just EAT a ton and make sure its good food (not greasy messes). I kept my carbs on the lower side and had great results.

jimtheslim

Awards
thanks for the info and appreciate you not being a *****. I am starting to get my diet balanced out and by the time i start the cycle it will be on q. I am staying away from the greasy fast food and taking in alot of protein and complex carbs through different meals spread out thru the day. I will PM you if i have any question.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the info and appreciate you not being a *****. I am starting to get my diet balanced out and by the time i start the cycle it will be on q. I am staying away from the greasy fast food and taking in alot of protein and complex carbs through different meals spread out thru the day. I will PM you if i have any question.
IMO, best way to run a successful cycle is to log it and be held accountable daily with your workouts and diet...

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
IMO, best way to run a successful cycle is to log it and be held accountable daily with your workouts and diet...
i second this. had i not logged my workouts i probably would not have been as aggressive in the weight room / taken a few more days off.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
i second this. had i not logged my workouts i probably would not have been as aggressive in the weight room / taken a few more days off.
I find nothing more frustrating than when someone complains they arent getting enough out of their cycle and can't tell me how many cals they've been taking in daily. The response of, "my diet is in check" does nothing to help me help them get the most out of the cycle they are running.

That or guys run a cycle and aren't doing deads or squats and aren't grwoing and can't figure out why....

:soapbox:

jimtheslim

Awards
I will surely keep a log with pics. Blueboy here is my diet as of now, please suggest some things if needed as I will start my cycle on August 23rd. This gives me time to change it up
My diet consists of:
Upon Waking 6:00 am – One scoop whey plus a cup fruit
Breakfast 7:00 am – One scoop casein with a cup of oat meal, 1 tbls of flaxseed oil, an ½ cup of Greek yogurt
Mid morning snack 9:30 am – chicken breast or tuna with fruit
Lunch 12:00pm – Turkey or Chicken breast sandwich on wheat bread, apple, and v-8 juice
Mid Afternoon Snack 3:00pm – One scoop of whey
Drive Home 5:00 pm –supreme protein bar
Pre workout – One scoop whey
Post workout - One scoop whey
Dinner 9:00 pm – fish, chicken, or steak with beans and v-8
Bedtime 11:00 pm – One scoop casein with 1 tbls of flaxseed oil
I also drink water all day.
I will make sure to focus on my deads and squats also.

Here is my workout routine:
Day 1 – Cardio Chest , tris, and bis
Day2 – Cardio Shoulders, Back, and Abs
Day3 - Legs
Day 4 – Rest
I am currently doing these excerises with my powerblocks and bench as I don’t have access to a gym as of now. I will have access once I start my cycle because I am moving soon. And I will move my dinner to before my wokout once i move.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I will surely keep a log with pics. Blueboy here is my diet as of now, please suggest some things if needed as I will start my cycle on August 23rd. This gives me time to change it up
My diet consists of:
Upon Waking 6:00 am – One scoop whey plus a cup fruit
Breakfast 7:00 am – One scoop casein with a cup of oat meal, 1 tbls of flaxseed oil, an ½ cup of Greek yogurt
Mid morning snack 9:30 am – chicken breast or tuna with fruit
Lunch 12:00pm – Turkey or Chicken breast sandwich on wheat bread, apple, and v-8 juice
Mid Afternoon Snack 3:00pm – One scoop of whey
Drive Home 5:00 pm –supreme protein bar
Pre workout – One scoop whey
Post workout - One scoop whey
Dinner 9:00 pm – fish, chicken, or steak with beans and v-8
Bedtime 11:00 pm – One scoop casein with 1 tbls of flaxseed oil
I also drink water all day.
I will make sure to focus on my deads and squats also.

Here is my workout routine:
Day 1 – Cardio Chest , tris, and bis
Day2 – Cardio Shoulders, Back, and Abs
Day3 - Legs
Day 4 – Rest
I am currently doing these excerises with my powerblocks and bench as I don’t have access to a gym as of now. I will have access once I start my cycle because I am moving soon. And I will move my dinner to before my wokout once i move.
Not terrible, but that is a lot of "powder cals". Eggs, cottage cheese, and PB would all be good additions.

Also, you would benfit from a carb source post-workout

jimtheslim

Awards
Not terrible, but that is a lot of "powder cals". Eggs, cottage cheese, and PB would all be good additions.

Also, you would benfit from a carb source post-workout
Yeah forgot to mention that i do normally eat PB and eggs. I will have to find a way to much down cottage cheese as I can't stand it.

Grambo i just sent you another email, check it out when you get a chance and let me know what you think.