sensitive nipps

shogun1282

Awards
Ive been on nasty mass for a week and today got a bit itchy and some what sensitive nipps. Has any one experienced this here and my question is should I take a little nolva at 10mg till it goes away or should I wait it out till Tuesday when I get my arimidex. Thanks

shogun1282

Awards
Feels like I got things under control increased p5p to 200mg sensitivity and itchy gone,hopefully I have things under control

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Feels like I got things under control increased p5p to 200mg sensitivity and itchy gone,hopefully I have things under control
Keep a close eye on this as you contunue your cycle.

If you notice anything again, I would recommend shooting Grambo a PM.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows the sensitivity? Under control?

You picked some good supplements to try and stim the tide. May have been prolactin or something of that nature.

shogun1282

Awards
Thanks for the replies, the sensitivity is completely gone for good I hope,once in a while ill get a bit itchy in the nipps. I have arimidex but havnt started yet. Should I hold off and stay on p5p or take no chance and start taking arimidex asap. And if so should I just take.5mg a day thanks for the help

shogun1282

Awards
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it grambo

shogun1282

Awards
Hi guys well my cycle ends today I'm going with clomid 75/50/25/25 . I'm also thinking of throwing in an otc pct, I'm debating between recycle or the otc arimidex. Let me know what you guys think

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys well my cycle ends today I'm going with clomid 75/50/25/25 . I'm also thinking of throwing in an otc pct, I'm debating between recycle or the otc arimidex. Let me know what you guys think
Recycle..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the PURUS section haha so I would say Recycle, I am not even sure what is in that one you listed (I assume ATD which I don't like in PCT). Just compare the ingredients to see how they stack up.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you don't play with em at all. No touchie.

shogun1282

Awards
Well guys I went with recycle so far so good I'm a week in, still got my size in my arms and shoulders noticeably larger. I have to say out of all the purus line nasty mass is my favorite, even though it gave me a scare. Ill report if I was able to hold on to my gains