Gyno question

darkbombz

Awards
Back in the day before I wanted to weight lift or anything I was overweight, I decided to lose weight the unhealthy way by not eating resulting in fat loss quick. I ended up having gyno at the end.... I have a nice set of 6 pack abs and looking to bulk up.... Since I already have gyno ( doctor even verified it looks to be gyno) And I decide to take nasty mass, can nasty mass worsen the gyno or will it have no effect? Also what if I only take recycle and a test booster pct? I thought a serm only prevents gyno while restoring test.

Thanks

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Back in the day before I wanted to weight lift or anything I was overweight, I decided to lose weight the unhealthy way by not eating resulting in fat loss quick. I ended up having gyno at the end.... I have a nice set of 6 pack abs and looking to bulk up.... Since I already have gyno ( doctor even verified it looks to be gyno) And I decide to take nasty mass, can nasty mass worsen the gyno or will it have no effect? Also what if I only take recycle and a test booster pct? I thought a serm only prevents gyno while restoring test.

Thanks
If you have diagnosed gyno, there is no way in hell I would be taking any pros and messing with my hormone levels.