Halovar and Epistane...
- 07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
- 07-03-2010, 08:40 AM
07-06-2010, 05:59 PM
It can be done sure, if you havent used each solo I would probably do that first.
Head Purus Labs Rep
07-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Epi/Halo is an excellent combo i'm on week 3 of that combo right now and gained about 5 pounds of muscle so far. zero side effects.
edit: also had bp checked 2 days ago and was perfectly normal. just remember diet and support supplements are very important.
03-03-2011, 01:44 AM
im looking to run a similar cycle. Im looking for lean, dry, mass gains. i was thinking of bridging the products, Halo 3wks bridge the 4th week into epi. stick with the epi to get diced at the end of cycle. i have cycle support 2.0 for liver,cholesterol, clomid for pct as well as X-lean for anti-cortisol and immune booster.
any extra help/ thoughts would be great.
looking forward to hearing about the results man!
03-03-2011, 10:30 AM
03-07-2011, 09:01 PM
I know this might be kind of an odd question but im looking to run a cycle of x tren/hdrol here soon but im currently running a cycle of natadrol. What I am wondering is would it be safe to bridge tren and hdrol after natadrol and just have a serm to bank on after this cycle. I know that natadrol is still pretty potent but i dont feel like it would be to bad to bridge considering its not anywhere near x tren and hdrol. any comment would be appreciated.
03-24-2011, 01:58 AM
03-25-2011, 11:30 AM
03-29-2011, 07:10 PM
04-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 1kerry in forum Purus LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2011, 11:34 AM
- By lurker44 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 07:43 AM
- By maxwkw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:47 AM
- By SoulofIceman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:44 AM
- By SoulofIceman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2007, 02:13 AM