Just another question... :)

darkbombz

Awards
So yeah about 2 weeks into epol.....Must say absolutely loving it. Just a little concerned.

I feel a little pain every here and there in my lower stomach area... Common side effect??

Also aside from organ shield, anything else I should have been taking while on the cycle.... I basically preloaded organ shield and still on it. Just want to make sure I'm ok. Cause I read one thing and get freaked out haha. Thanks!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
You should be good with the Organ Shield. I would just continue to monitor Blood Pressure.

As far as the stomach pain....what type of pain is it? Anyway you can describe it a little better?

Oh yeah......Hows the noodle?

darkbombz

Awards
The pain happens only at night really... its like after I have had my second dose. Just lasts for a little bit. Its like my lower left ab area. Not a sharp pain or anything just real light pain. Oh and the noodle....if your reffering to what I think you are.... Its still workin!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
The pain happens only at night really... its like after I have had my second dose. Just lasts for a little bit. Its like my lower left ab area. Not a sharp pain or anything just real light pain. Oh and the noodle....if your reffering to what I think you are.... Its still workin!
good news...

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear the noodle is still working properly. I myself have never had problems on cycle, but many people do. Guess we're gifted ;).