My Halovar Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

My Halovar Cycle

  1. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    My Halovar Cycle


    Halovar camein yesterday and i droppd the Andro and started the Halovar today.

    The bottle says 2 a day, 1 in morning and 1 after workout...

    I took 2 pills(50) this morning with 2 Organ Shields.
    After my workout i took another pill(25)

    Is this good enough? the reason im doing 3 pills(75) a day is because I was taking the Andro (same compound but without the inSLIN) for the last couple of weeks.

  2. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    That's fine. The half life is around 16 hours I believe, so you're set. I would take the 2 pre-workout. Don't know if thats AM or PM, but when I ran 75mg, that's how I did it. Pumps in the gym were insane.

    YOu doing a log?

  3. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    Well i take the 2 capsules around 8am then i go to the gym around 12 and hit hard for 45 mins to an hour. (thats all the time i have) followed by a post-work out pill and food.

    Maybe i could take it like this:
    1 in morning (8am)
    1 before workout (1145)
    and 1 before i leave work (5pm)

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    That's sounds good. Your test serum levels will actually be more consistent throughout the day. Not necessary at all, but a nice benefit. You probably won't even feel a difference.

    I would actually take that dose 45-60 minutes before your workout.

  5. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    ok, do u think i should skip the morning dose and just do 50mg 45 mins before workou nd one at end of day?

    Im open to how you would take the 75mg per day

  6. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    ok, do u think i should skip the morning dose and just do 50mg 45 mins before workou nd one at end of day?

    Im open to how you would take the 75mg per day
    I personally would do the 3, but you really won't feel any difference.

  7. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    I had a really good work out today, without taking the NO-Xplode. I dont think its because of the Halovar though, IMO its too early it may just be in my head.

    I did my normal workout (usually breaks me off) plus a bit more and at the end, i went ahead and put 4 weights on each side and did burnout. Normally if i know im going to do burnout ill skip my bench press and replace it with the burnout but only 3 weights each side.

  8. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    228

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    I had a really good work out today, without taking the NO-Xplode. I dont think its because of the Halovar though, IMO its too early it may just be in my head.

    I did my normal workout (usually breaks me off) plus a bit more and at the end, i went ahead and put 4 weights on each side and did burnout. Normally if i know im going to do burnout ill skip my bench press and replace it with the burnout but only 3 weights each side.
    Burnouts....

  9. New Member
    Sharkbiter32's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    57

    Where did you buy your halovar from? Looking to do another cycle of it but can't find it.

  10. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    Burnouts....
    you have to love them lol.

    My buddy was down to the bar the other day when some chick walked in and was shakin her head. it was pretty funny lookin to see his face all red and struggling with a 45lbs bar lol.

  11. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    I had a really good work out today, without taking the NO-Xplode. I dont think its because of the Halovar though, IMO its too early it may just be in my head.

    I did my normal workout (usually breaks me off) plus a bit more and at the end, i went ahead and put 4 weights on each side and did burnout. Normally if i know im going to do burnout ill skip my bench press and replace it with the burnout but only 3 weights each side.
    I would watch for blood pressure if you're going to take any PH and NO product on cycle. Both can contribute to elevated BP.

  12. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    OK, so it has been 6 days (today) since i started the Halovar.
    So far, i have noticed an increase in strength AND energy.

    i went from 75lbs on butterflies to reppin with 105, id say thats pretty good.
    ive also added roughly 40lbs to my bench, more reps on curling.
    The 40 lbs is a big add to me, because i hadnt worked out in soo long lol.

    As far as looks, my chest is even tighter than before, My veins are showing up better, forearms, biceps, shoulders,neck.

    Overall i think this has been a great week of Gym time. Im liking the results so far.

  13. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,801
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    957087

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbiter32 View Post
    Where did you buy your halovar from? Looking to do another cycle of it but can't find it.
    Its pretty easy to find just gotta use google
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  14. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    OK, so it has been 6 days (today) since i started the Halovar.
    So far, i have noticed an increase in strength AND energy.

    i went from 75lbs on butterflies to reppin with 105, id say thats pretty good.
    ive also added roughly 40lbs to my bench, more reps on curling.
    The 40 lbs is a big add to me, because i hadnt worked out in soo long lol.

    As far as looks, my chest is even tighter than before, My veins are showing up better, forearms, biceps, shoulders,neck.

    Overall i think this has been a great week of Gym time. Im liking the results so far.
    I'm thinking you're happy .

  15. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    Yea so far im satisfied :-). i have about 2 weeks before i go home on R&R.
    Im just gonna go down to my unit and workout there while the wife is at work.
    I'm hoping i can get the Halovar through customs

  16. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    Yea so far im satisfied :-). i have about 2 weeks before i go home on R&R.
    Im just gonna go down to my unit and workout there while the wife is at work.
    I'm hoping i can get the Halovar through customs
    TSA didn't even question my pills when I flew this past weekend. I had them in a pill box. It was Bronkaid and NoDoz. Guess what I'm doing .

  17. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,801
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    957087

    ^^^ Bowling?

  18. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    Ive improved a good bit in the last week, again lol. Today, i did my 3 sets bench to start off. burned out on curls, went and did a burnout on tri's went back to bench press and did a burnout (after there was no more weights on the bar i got in 45 pumps.)

    my workout buddy was way ahead of me 2 weeks ago before i started takin Halovar, now he cant keep up, i just have too much energy and it seems when i take my 1 day of rest a every 6-7 days, i come back the day after even stronger and more agile in the gym

  19. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    ok, so bad news.
    i hurt my left shoulder in the gym. it feels like i may have torn something or sprained a muscle i guess u could say. i can still curl without it hurting.
    the MOST i ca bench press right now is 100 pounds and that freaking hurts lol. ive decided to lay off my bench press or any exercise that involves my shoulder.
    i can prob still get about 160 or so up but as soon as i make the slightest movement to bring the bar down it feels like someone is digging a knife into my shoulder.

    Anyone have any input on this? i dont want to go to the TMC because theres a chance they wont let me get on a plane in a couple days to go on R&R.

  20. New Member
    Kookahdoo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    267
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    223

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    ^^^ Bowling?
    Yes :facepalm:

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    ok, so bad news.
    i hurt my left shoulder in the gym. it feels like i may have torn something or sprained a muscle i guess u could say. i can still curl without it hurting.
    the MOST i ca bench press right now is 100 pounds and that freaking hurts lol. ive decided to lay off my bench press or any exercise that involves my shoulder.
    i can prob still get about 160 or so up but as soon as i make the slightest movement to bring the bar down it feels like someone is digging a knife into my shoulder.

    Anyone have any input on this? i dont want to go to the TMC because theres a chance they wont let me get on a plane in a couple days to go on R&R.
    When I hurt my rotator, I did this exercise....helped a lot with recovery.

    3 sets of 20 about 3-4 days per week.

    YouTube- P01 Baseball Band Dislocator Exercise

  21. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    Ahh, ill give it a run.

    My next question... in the meantime, should i lay off the Halovar?
    Im thinking i can use my time on R&R to put on a few pounds and heal up.
    Ive missed 2 consecutive days at the gym so far and it sucks. hate not being able to go, but for the sake of my shoulder, it may be what i need to heal

  22. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    oh BTW ive gained 3 pounds since 1 JUNE 10

  23. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    228

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    oh BTW ive gained 3 pounds since 1 JUNE 10
    Keep eating big clean meals and the weight will keep going up....

  24. New Member
    Rhambeaux's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    38
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    72

    makes it hard to put on weight the way they been cooking lol.
    one day we get like steak and lobster/ king crab legs, after that the next 3 days is nothing but some nasty stuff.

    ive just been trying to take in as much protein and calories as possibl without going to the fatty foods

  25. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    228

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhambeaux View Post
    makes it hard to put on weight the way they been cooking lol.
    one day we get like steak and lobster/ king crab legs, after that the next 3 days is nothing but some nasty stuff.

    ive just been trying to take in as much protein and calories as possibl without going to the fatty foods
    How's everything going?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Halovar Cycle
    By rflans43 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:57 AM
  2. First cycle using Halovar
    By lickmahballs in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. Second Halovar Cycle
    By cdon24 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. Halovar Cycle Help
    By rflans43 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 05:02 PM
  5. Halovar - Cycle, etc..
    By Rhapathy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 09:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in