My Halovar Cycle

Rhambeaux

Awards
Halovar camein yesterday and i droppd the Andro and started the Halovar today.

The bottle says 2 a day, 1 in morning and 1 after workout...

I took 2 pills(50) this morning with 2 Organ Shields.
After my workout i took another pill(25)

Is this good enough? the reason im doing 3 pills(75) a day is because I was taking the Andro (same compound but without the inSLIN) for the last couple of weeks.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
That's fine. The half life is around 16 hours I believe, so you're set. I would take the 2 pre-workout. Don't know if thats AM or PM, but when I ran 75mg, that's how I did it. Pumps in the gym were insane.

YOu doing a log?

Rhambeaux

Awards
Well i take the 2 capsules around 8am then i go to the gym around 12 and hit hard for 45 mins to an hour. (thats all the time i have) followed by a post-work out pill and food.

Maybe i could take it like this:
1 in morning (8am)
1 before workout (1145)
and 1 before i leave work (5pm)

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
That's sounds good. Your test serum levels will actually be more consistent throughout the day. Not necessary at all, but a nice benefit. You probably won't even feel a difference.

I would actually take that dose 45-60 minutes before your workout.

Rhambeaux

Awards
ok, do u think i should skip the morning dose and just do 50mg 45 mins before workou nd one at end of day?

Im open to how you would take the 75mg per day

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
ok, do u think i should skip the morning dose and just do 50mg 45 mins before workou nd one at end of day?

Im open to how you would take the 75mg per day
I personally would do the 3, but you really won't feel any difference.

Rhambeaux

Awards
I had a really good work out today, without taking the NO-Xplode. I dont think its because of the Halovar though, IMO its too early it may just be in my head.

I did my normal workout (usually breaks me off) plus a bit more and at the end, i went ahead and put 4 weights on each side and did burnout. Normally if i know im going to do burnout ill skip my bench press and replace it with the burnout but only 3 weights each side.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I had a really good work out today, without taking the NO-Xplode. I dont think its because of the Halovar though, IMO its too early it may just be in my head.

I did my normal workout (usually breaks me off) plus a bit more and at the end, i went ahead and put 4 weights on each side and did burnout. Normally if i know im going to do burnout ill skip my bench press and replace it with the burnout but only 3 weights each side.
Burnouts....:fing02:

Sharkbiter32

Awards
Where did you buy your halovar from? Looking to do another cycle of it but can't find it.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Burnouts....:fing02:
you have to love them lol.

My buddy was down to the bar the other day when some chick walked in and was shakin her head. it was pretty funny lookin to see his face all red and struggling with a 45lbs bar lol.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

I would watch for blood pressure if you're going to take any PH and NO product on cycle. Both can contribute to elevated BP.

Rhambeaux

Awards
OK, so it has been 6 days (today) since i started the Halovar.
So far, i have noticed an increase in strength AND energy.

i went from 75lbs on butterflies to reppin with 105, id say thats pretty good.
ive also added roughly 40lbs to my bench, more reps on curling.
The 40 lbs is a big add to me, because i hadnt worked out in soo long lol.

As far as looks, my chest is even tighter than before, My veins are showing up better, forearms, biceps, shoulders,neck.

Overall i think this has been a great week of Gym time. Im liking the results so far.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
OK, so it has been 6 days (today) since i started the Halovar.
So far, i have noticed an increase in strength AND energy.

i went from 75lbs on butterflies to reppin with 105, id say thats pretty good.
ive also added roughly 40lbs to my bench, more reps on curling.
The 40 lbs is a big add to me, because i hadnt worked out in soo long lol.

As far as looks, my chest is even tighter than before, My veins are showing up better, forearms, biceps, shoulders,neck.

Overall i think this has been a great week of Gym time. Im liking the results so far.
I'm thinking you're happy ;).

Rhambeaux

Awards
Yea so far im satisfied :). i have about 2 weeks before i go home on R&R.
Im just gonna go down to my unit and workout there while the wife is at work.
I'm hoping i can get the Halovar through customs

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Yea so far im satisfied :). i have about 2 weeks before i go home on R&R.
Im just gonna go down to my unit and workout there while the wife is at work.
I'm hoping i can get the Halovar through customs
TSA didn't even question my pills when I flew this past weekend. I had them in a pill box. It was Bronkaid and NoDoz. Guess what I'm doing :D.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Ive improved a good bit in the last week, again lol. Today, i did my 3 sets bench to start off. burned out on curls, went and did a burnout on tri's went back to bench press and did a burnout (after there was no more weights on the bar i got in 45 pumps.)

my workout buddy was way ahead of me 2 weeks ago before i started takin Halovar, now he cant keep up, i just have too much energy and it seems when i take my 1 day of rest a every 6-7 days, i come back the day after even stronger and more agile in the gym

Rhambeaux

Awards
ok, so bad news.
i hurt my left shoulder in the gym. it feels like i may have torn something or sprained a muscle i guess u could say. i can still curl without it hurting.
the MOST i ca bench press right now is 100 pounds and that freaking hurts lol. ive decided to lay off my bench press or any exercise that involves my shoulder.
i can prob still get about 160 or so up but as soon as i make the slightest movement to bring the bar down it feels like someone is digging a knife into my shoulder.

Anyone have any input on this? i dont want to go to the TMC because theres a chance they wont let me get on a plane in a couple days to go on R&R.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Bowling?
Yes :facepalm:

ok, so bad news.
i hurt my left shoulder in the gym. it feels like i may have torn something or sprained a muscle i guess u could say. i can still curl without it hurting.
the MOST i ca bench press right now is 100 pounds and that freaking hurts lol. ive decided to lay off my bench press or any exercise that involves my shoulder.
i can prob still get about 160 or so up but as soon as i make the slightest movement to bring the bar down it feels like someone is digging a knife into my shoulder.

Anyone have any input on this? i dont want to go to the TMC because theres a chance they wont let me get on a plane in a couple days to go on R&R.
When I hurt my rotator, I did this exercise....helped a lot with recovery.

3 sets of 20 about 3-4 days per week.

YouTube- P01 Baseball Band Dislocator Exercise

Rhambeaux

Awards
Ahh, ill give it a run.

My next question... in the meantime, should i lay off the Halovar?
Im thinking i can use my time on R&R to put on a few pounds and heal up.
Ive missed 2 consecutive days at the gym so far and it sucks. hate not being able to go, but for the sake of my shoulder, it may be what i need to heal

Rhambeaux

Awards
makes it hard to put on weight the way they been cooking lol.
one day we get like steak and lobster/ king crab legs, after that the next 3 days is nothing but some nasty stuff.

ive just been trying to take in as much protein and calories as possibl without going to the fatty foods

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
makes it hard to put on weight the way they been cooking lol.
one day we get like steak and lobster/ king crab legs, after that the next 3 days is nothing but some nasty stuff.

ive just been trying to take in as much protein and calories as possibl without going to the fatty foods
How's everything going?