Can't get it up!

GRat86

Awards
I started my nasty mass cycle a few months back and 2 weeks in i wrecked my bike and effed up my shoulder. I started PCT right after that. Now i'm healthy again and i wanted to run a PH cycle. I have a bottle of M14E and i'm gonna run that. Here's where it gets a little silly though. I'm gonna run the last 2 weeks of nasty mass and then transition straight into the 1 month of M14. i know it's not the way it is supposed to be done, but i can't see wasting the nasty mass. Will this hurt me? Also, i'm 4 days into the nasty and i can't get a damn erection... it happened a couple months back as well. Is this normal and will it go away. Can i expect to get no action for the duration of the cycle? Thanks fellas.

GRat86

Awards
Oh yeah, I also use/ love muscle marinade. i took some PWO with the PH and i felt like ass the rest of the night. Will this cause a BP spike? No clue whats going on, but it sucked.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Okay buddy....

Mixing the PH's won't kill you. It's not recommended, but hey, it's your body.

Your erections will come back. Although it seems more mental than anything. You're only on day 4 and it shouldn't be affecting like this so soon.

As far as the MM raising your BP. Stims will do that to most people.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You wanna bridge phera + max lmg into m14 + epi?

Jesus mang, calm yourself, save the nasty mass to bridge into or out of a less intense cycle , like plain epi or something...

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Pretty intense cycle that I would never recommend to anyone.

PCT will be very important if you decide to run that cycle...

GRat86

Awards
yeah, i'm gonna run it thatta way just because i have it all on hand. I'm gonna beef up the PCT to 6-7 weeks of Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10. I realize that it's a killer compund that i'm transitioning to. What am i running the risk of damaging? liver, endocrine?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i'm gonna run it thatta way just because i have it all on hand. I'm gonna beef up the PCT to 6-7 weeks of Nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10. I realize that it's a killer compund that i'm transitioning to. What am i running the risk of damaging? liver, endocrine?
Id probably do clomid or a combo of clomid/nolva personally.

Damage to liver is a possibility with long term methyl use and shut down is going to be pretty severe. Endocrine disruption is always a possibility when using exogenous hormones, I would honestly not bother with the 2 weeks on NM.

Phera and LMG are usually not known for problems in the libido/erection but it is always possible. You could try something like DHEA possibly, but a few days in seems a little quick honestly.