NEED HELP

trnlkeabeast

Awards
So I am looking into my first cycle of PHs and I'm a little confused about somethings... I guess I just want to make sure I don't die lol

I've recently lost 85 pounds and decided its time to bulk a little bit. I was talking to a trainer at my gym and he recommended I a stack for me...

Weeks 1-2 on Halovar
Weeks 3-4 m-14e and halovar
weeks 5-6 m-14e
weeks 7-10 recycle

and also organ sheild through out the whole cycle...

My few questions are...

1. Is this too much?
2. What should my calorie intake be? (Im still on a cutting diet right now at roughly 2900-3100 calories a day)
3. Whats the best way to make this cycle effective?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!!!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Halovar Solo. It's a great first time PH and you'll have a nice cycle as long as your diet/training is on point.

For PCT, I would recommend a SERM. Even though people say Halo is mild, it suppressed me VERY hard. My test levels were 44 at the end of the cycle and my normal range is usually near 500.

If you're looking to bulk, I would eat around 500-1000 calories above maintenance. You'll have to figure out what your BMR is. Everyone is different because of many different factors. If you don't know this, you're not ready to cycle yet.

Hope this helps.

Rhambeaux

Awards
My test levels were 44 at the end of the cycle and my normal range is usually near 500.
Might seem like a dumb question, but i seriously dont know the answer to this.

How do you check your test levels?? Like i am completely lost on that.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Might seem like a dumb question, but i seriously dont know the answer to this.

How do you check your test levels?? Like i am completely lost on that.
Bloodwork. There are several discreet websites that have labs all over the country if you have a problem with insurance. Very good prices as well.

Rhambeaux

Awards
insurance is no problem, im considered active duty which means free insurance :) the only thing is if its with blood work then i would have to go to the TMC and see if they could do it. but they are some punks so id have to wait like 5 hours if they would even do it

trnlkeabeast

Awards
My BMR is around 3500 cals a day and since I've been cutting for a while I shoot for 2800 (gotta figure I take in some extra calories here and there and a 500 calorie deficit) would you say i should IMMEDIATELY make the calorie jump or should I slowly work my way into it? (Obviously if I'm hungry I'm going to eat... wouldn't want my body to start tearing away at the muscle I already have :) Would you say up my protein calories or just calories in general? My protein intake is already fairly high (and my body only can take about 40g of protein every 2 hours) Im at about 2xs my body weight right now.

I guess as far as the stack goes I'm just going to play it by ear... I have the m-14e on hand if I do decided to bridge into it.

Also... I'm following the instructions on the bottle... It says take one pre carb meal and one post workout with carb shake. Most of the time I have to work out right after breakfast due to work... Is it okay to just take it later in the day so I'm not slamming myself with pills in such a short time frame?

Thanks alot for the advice! I will keep you posted with results!!!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I would run the Halovar Solo. It's a great first time PH and you'll have a nice cycle as long as your diet/training is on point.

For PCT, I would recommend a SERM. Even though people say Halo is mild, it suppressed me VERY hard.
I would have to agree with running the Halovar solo, especially since it's your first cycle. Also, you really should have a SERM on-hand for any PH cycle.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established

For PCT, I would recommend a SERM. Even though people say Halo is mild, it suppressed me VERY hard. My test levels were 44 at the end of the cycle and my normal range is usually near 500.

If you're looking to bulk, I would eat around 500-1000 calories above maintenance. You'll have to figure out what your BMR is. Everyone is different because of many different factors. If you don't know this, you're not ready to cycle yet.

Hope this helps.
I would second every part of this.

There is NO REASON to take three compounds during your first cycle, and IMO, no reason to do so for any cycle....

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
insurance is no problem, im considered active duty which means free insurance :) the only thing is if its with blood work then i would have to go to the TMC and see if they could do it. but they are some punks so id have to wait like 5 hours if they would even do it
If you're in the military, I'd be careful with getting bloodwork done through them. If your serum levels come back low for testosterone, they may investigate further. And I'm not certain with their take on using anabolics, but I don't think they'd be too happy.

My BMR is around 3500 cals a day and since I've been cutting for a while I shoot for 2800 (gotta figure I take in some extra calories here and there and a 500 calorie deficit) would you say i should IMMEDIATELY make the calorie jump or should I slowly work my way into it? (Obviously if I'm hungry I'm going to eat... wouldn't want my body to start tearing away at the muscle I already have :) Would you say up my protein calories or just calories in general? My protein intake is already fairly high (and my body only can take about 40g of protein every 2 hours) Im at about 2xs my body weight right now.

I guess as far as the stack goes I'm just going to play it by ear... I have the m-14e on hand if I do decided to bridge into it.

Also... I'm following the instructions on the bottle... It says take one pre carb meal and one post workout with carb shake. Most of the time I have to work out right after breakfast due to work... Is it okay to just take it later in the day so I'm not slamming myself with pills in such a short time frame?

Thanks alot for the advice! I will keep you posted with results!!!
Definitely up your protein and gauge how quickly you up your calories. Take it on a day by day case to see how your body reacts. Don't pay attention to the scale, but look at yourself in the mirror to track progress. It's your best friend. Weight changes on anabolics screw people up.

If you're gaining fat too quickly, back off. If you're leaning out, up your intake. Pretty simple, but people don't seem to understand.

Hope this helps.

Rhambeaux

Awards
If you're in the military, I'd be careful with getting bloodwork done through them. If your serum levels come back low for testosterone, they may investigate further. And I'm not certain with their take on using anabolics, but I don't think they'd be too happy.
well everything im taking is legal. and they are more lenient when you are in iraq. evrythings hot and you always have your weapon with you so they dont wanna piss off an armed soldier with abnormal test levels lol

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
well everything im taking is legal. and they are more lenient when you are in iraq. evrythings hot and you always have your weapon with you so they dont wanna piss off an armed soldier with abnormal test levels lol
Sweet bruther....like I said. I have no clue. Good luck and thank you for your service.

Rhambeaux

Awards
yea, its not as fun as you would think lol, i doubt ill get to shoot anything out here. id even go for camel hunting.

trnlkeabeast

Awards
Thanks for all the advice guys! Much appreciated... again... Ill post before and after pics once I'm finished with my cycle...

One more thing tho... Is the halovar supposed to make me hungry as hell?! It seemed like after my workout I just couldnt stop eating and it lasted for about 6 hours after and then slowed down... I try and keep my body nourished throughout the day by eating 8 9 or 10 meals but I literally felt like a garbage disposal! I got to the point where I couldnt even count calories anymore! AHH Is this normal?

Rhambeaux

Awards
if that is normal than its going to be good for me, i need the added calorie intake.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys! Much appreciated... again... Ill post before and after pics once I'm finished with my cycle...

One more thing tho... Is the halovar supposed to make me hungry as hell?! It seemed like after my workout I just couldnt stop eating and it lasted for about 6 hours after and then slowed down... I try and keep my body nourished throughout the day by eating 8 9 or 10 meals but I literally felt like a garbage disposal! I got to the point where I couldnt even count calories anymore! AHH Is this normal?
IMO it's a couple things. There are certain compounds that increase hunger. But I think the main reason is that your body is in MUCH need of food as it's trying to repair itself. You're breaking down your muscles harder and quicker than normal so your body is going into recovery mode. Well...IMO it needs food to accomplish this.

Broscience? Yes. But it's what I think is happening.

trnlkeabeast

Awards
So after one day of taking this Halovar I had some negative experiences... 1. I had some F**KED UP dreams last night and couldn't sleep. 2. I woke up this morning angry, depressed, and anxious (never felt like that before) 3. I found my work out to be alot more difficult than usual and had to literally force myself to finish it.

What do I need to do to get off of this stuff? I've only taken it for one day and then took it this morning... Am I okay to just stop taking it or should I go get a bottle of recycle from the gym and run that? Looking good is important to me but my mental health is MUCH MORE important...

Please let me know what I need to do!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
So after one day of taking this Halovar I had some negative experiences... 1. I had some F**KED UP dreams last night and couldn't sleep. 2. I woke up this morning angry, depressed, and anxious (never felt like that before) 3. I found my work out to be alot more difficult than usual and had to literally force myself to finish it.

What do I need to do to get off of this stuff? I've only taken it for one day and then took it this morning... Am I okay to just stop taking it or should I go get a bottle of recycle from the gym and run that? Looking good is important to me but my mental health is MUCH MORE important...

Please let me know what I need to do!
Just stop taking it....you don't need PCT of any kind.