confused on Recycle for PCT

jeff71yahoo

Awards
1st post here so here I go. I have 2 bottles of Halovar,2 bottles of Organ Shield and 1 bottle of Recycle (was supposed to be 2 but I ordered wrong)...anyways, this is my first cycle and was confused on the PCT. Can I get away with just using the Recycle? was going to run the Halovar 50/50/50/50 along with the Organ Shield then run the Recycle. Good or no good? I ordered 2 of each because i wanted to run 2 cycles after plenty rest after PCT

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
1st post here so here I go. I have 2 bottles of Halovar,2 bottles of Organ Shield and 1 bottle of Recycle (was supposed to be 2 but I ordered wrong)...anyways, this is my first cycle and was confused on the PCT. Can I get away with just using the Recycle? was going to run the Halovar 50/50/50/50 along with the Organ Shield then run the Recycle. Good or no good? I ordered 2 of each because i wanted to run 2 cycles after plenty rest after PCT
Personally, I wouldn't have any concerns about using Recycle for PCT with Halo.

I would watch the sides and make sure I knew where to get a SERM if one is needed.

Good luck!

jeff71yahoo

Awards

I would watch the sides and make sure I knew where to get a SERM if one is needed.

Good luck!
thanks man am starting cycle tomorrow,looking forward to it

Rhambeaux

Awards

with this being said, i was planning on using Recycle at the end of my cycle. So ur sayin i start showin sides, id need a SERM quick?

If thats the case, in my circumstances it would prob be better for me to just use SERM to being with being it takes 2-3 weeks to get here

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with this being said, i was planning on using Recycle at the end of my cycle. So ur sayin i start showin sides, id need a SERM quick?

If thats the case, in my circumstances it would prob be better for me to just use SERM to being with being it takes 2-3 weeks to get here
You still gotta lot of research to do. You should be fine with recycle as your pct for that cycle.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

A SERM should be used with EVERY cycle IMO. You can get away with OTC PCT's, but why chance it? SERMS are proven to work.

pltdan

Awards
Guys

I'm a product rep for a company, know a lot of folks in my area, etc.

No idea where I can buy a serm. Clearly I don't know the right people. I'm overstocked with PH stuff I got before the ban, haven't cycled it yet.

What is your advice in this situation? I have access to anything over the counter and money isnt the issue--I just dont know if I can get ahold of the real gear, even if it is PCT?

Whats the best OTC PCT stack/doseage? Even if its just the compounds to make my own from Custom Capsule...

And im in CT by the way...

Thanks so much