Help please

Rhambeaux

Awards
OK so I am deployed to Baghdad, Iraq right now and I have nothing but gym time on my hands. I have been "burned" by many supplements (have gotten some BS supplements that didnt work). I have heard very good things about Purus Labs and I figure yall experts out there could help me.

I have tried many many supplements, the only one to ever work for me was SUS500, that was a few years ago when i came out of infantry school. I gained 15 pounds in approximately 3 weeks. It has since been discontinued

There is not too many good supplements out here in Iraq, all we have to shop from is the PX which kind of blows. This morning i ordered Halovar (2 bottles) by Purus Labs. My MAJ swears by epol, but everywhere i look it has been discontinued. I am currently taking N.O.-Xplode with Andro by Sports One [(4-chloro-17a-methyl-adrost-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) i have no idea what that means]

Can anyone suggest anything as far as supplements? Is there something I should stack it with? Everything i try seems to not work and im tired of blowing money on BS statements by these companies.

I am all of 5'5" and weigh 150. Its hard to eat strict diets because you get what they cook. it is also already hitting close to 120 degrees some days out here.

tmbone

Awards
Wow, I really don't know what you are asking with this post. You seem to be all over the place. So you bought some Halovar? Good choice.:fing02: By the way, if you are unsure on what you are doing you probobly shouldn't do the Halovar until you do some more homework.

DavidII

Awards
The chemical compound in what you are already taking(Andro by Sports One) is the same as what's in Halovar. I agree that you may want to do some more in- depth research.

Can you get your hands on protein and creatine?

rara

Awards
I just finnished epol and actually gained more with halovar. There are a lot of factors to consider when compariing the two but I will tell you ALMOST everyone I know who used halovar loved it AND HAD NO GYNO ISSUES. ALMOST everyone I know including myself HAD GYNO FLAREUPS on EPOL. Both compounds in epol are powerfull and can cause gyno through different pathways. If you dont know how, and /or cant obtain the supps/drugs to combat the sides you should not use epol. one of the compounds TREN in epol is a controlled substance and as such you will not find it for sale online. I logged my Halovar here got 13 lbs all muscle in 6 weeks and felt like the hulk !!! Good Luck and stay safe.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Can you get your hands on protein and creatine?

The NO xplode is supposed to have creatine in it.
As far as protein, i started watching what im eating at the DFAC, they put these chart things that tells u basically whats in it. and id say with the protein i eat on a daily basis i dont need the shake. (i have nitro-tech)

breakfast-100g Protein (mainly from eggs and cream cheese )
Lunch-80
dinner-80

im getting my numbers from the charts, but u cant trust hadji

rara

Awards
Six meals a day works best for almost everyone. Add 2 or 3 of your nitro tech shakes 1 post workout and one or two between meals or maybe add a small meal between your big 3 like yogurt some fruit natural peanut/almond butter even a handfull of almonds etc even if it means eating a little less at your 3 current meals.

Rhambeaux

Awards
well the only problem about meals here is they only serve 3 meals a day. i have always had problems gaining weight. ive even tried slowing down my workout and eating fatty foods to try and gain something, even that doesnt work. the added protein intake here doesnt do as good as it would back home because of the temperature. from my "room" you have to walk about 1/4 to 1/2 mile to the gym and by the time u get there you are sweating like a mofo.
i will try to find some peanut butter or something. to gain weight i used to wake up every hour on the hour and eat 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter, that seemed to help a LITTLE

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I know it sounds simple, but the easy answer is that you need to take in a lot more cals to gain any real muscle/weight...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, sorry, more food = more mass. If you can't eat more then any gains from any steroids will be transient at best as you'll lose it again after coming off. All the steroids/prohormones really do is help you gain more lean mass in a shorter amount of time than you could without them. Natural you can at most gain .25-.5 lbs of lean mass a week, with steroids you can realistically get into the 2lbs a week range of true lean muscle tissue. But if you are only taking in enough calories to maintain 150lbs as soon as the steroids are gone your weight will start to drift back to 150.

Rhambeaux

Awards
yea, i know what u mean. for dinner we actually had a good selection of food. i ate a tbone steak (approx 45g protein) and 2 lobster tails (35g each) and a lot of potato cube thingies.
--protein numbers come from the charts the hadji put out--

the main thing i eat is meat, i always have. im gonna have to double my calorie intake most likely. with the heat you pretty much have to drink at least a gallon of water a day, which goes with the creatine. (120 oz for creatine) but its definately suggested to drink more so you dont dehydrate and pass out especially if your on a mission.

I have a question about the creatine as well, the NO xplode, should i drink that just prior to workout like it says or should i drink a few a day to keep the creatine active in my system?

Rhambeaux

Awards
for the food part, should i jump into eating a lil of the junk food type stuff? (i.e cheese cake, cookies, ice cream) they have an amazing looking desert section that you pass by on the way out. and the good thing on food is the hadjis cant tell you what your limited to. im just thinking about it now, i can grab a to-go plate thing after i eat and rack up on food for later, fruits too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd still try to stick to healthy choices if possible. Given what part of the world you are in though, tahini, halvah and hummus are nice high healthy fat content foods that are dense in calories and taste decent. Some of the desserts wouldn't be bad, like baklava since its primarily sweetened with honey. Still i'd try and get as much as possible from foods that have more nutritional value.

And I wouldn't try and double your intake, just start ramping it up week by week slowly. Jump too fast and you'll be adding fat, guaranteed.

Rhambeaux

Awards
OK, ill try to work on my calories. it will prob take about 2 weeks till my Halovar comes in. I did a lil reading in some of the other sections and almost every stack that i read, the Organ Shield was in it. so i went to the store on this site and ordered 2 bottles.

Do you have a suggestion on how long i should cycle the halovar, like how many mg? Im relatively new to this stuff, i usually read the bottle and go with that.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Another thing too is, i will be going on R&R like 4 weeks into a cycle, i know that i wont be in the gym as much. Id like to try it out, see how it works and hopefully get a lil gain from it before i go on pass, and maybe when i get back do a fully cycle.

Should i do the 4 weeks or wait till i get back from pass and do a complete cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely wait, halovar is a slower acting compound so best to run for 6+ weeks

Rhambeaux

Awards
Yea i thought thats what would be said lol. I will have to judge it on when the shipment comes in. Sometimes it could be a week and other times something happens at customs or something and it may take 3 weeks. What i do is take the max time they say on shipping and add a few days to a week.

I will keep it updated as far as when it gets here and my results

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the mean time, use fitday.com or the tool here on anabolic minds to try and track calories, and slowly bump them up

Rhambeaux

Awards
well today i tried a piece of pie. one slice of pecan pie had approx 525 calories and like 6-7g protein. i figure one a day could bost my calorie intake along with having something sweet to eat.

whats the deal for carbs? is there a number i should stay within?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really. Look at it this way, there are essential amino acids necessary for bodily processes, so your protein intake is important. There are essential fatty acids necessary for bodily processes so your fat intake is important. There are no essential carbohydrates, so they just make up the balance between your protein + fats and your total calories. plus they taste good

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
well today i tried a piece of pie. one slice of pecan pie had approx 525 calories and like 6-7g protein. i figure one a day could bost my calorie intake along with having something sweet to eat.

It really depends on what your body can tolerate. My body loves to store carbs as fat and anything over 250g/day sticks to my gut. You really need to find out what works for you. It's going to be trial and error and probably pretty frustrating at times, but once you figure it out, it'll be easy for you to manipulate your diet according to your goals at the time.

Rhambeaux

Awards
From past experiences, no matter what i do i cant gain much weight. all through highschool my weight would fluxuate +/- 5-10 pounds a day.

The only thing that works is near illegal products lol, havent tried the full blown juice dont intend on it.

Rhambeaux

Awards
About 3 weeks ago i tried some BS supps and it hit me hard, nautious, suppressed appetite, couldnt stand the smell of most food. i ended up dropping about 15 pounds (that put me at 135)from not eating and diahrea (however u spell). after a week of that i pretty much discarded the product.

OK so i weighed myself today at the gym and im back to 146. I pretty much went all out at the gym today. Started off with bench press(free weights) 4x10 reps, curls 3x10, butterflies 4x10 and repeated about 3 times with different amount of weights, also rotating from free weights to machines. I pretty much worked out until i couldnt go anymore. Is is bad if i do that every day i step in the gym?

One thing id like to add is that NO xplode is a beast IMO, everyday i beast until i cant go, and i am never sore the next day. I would suggest it to anyone, i work out everyday until by the time i leave the gym im so sore and exhausted that i can barely lift my M4 (about 10-15 pounds with all the s*** on it) And i am never sore.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
About 3 weeks ago i tried some BS supps and it hit me hard, nautious, suppressed appetite, couldnt stand the smell of most food. i ended up dropping about 15 pounds (that put me at 135)from not eating and diahrea (however u spell). after a week of that i pretty much discarded the product.

OK so i weighed myself today at the gym and im back to 146. I pretty much went all out at the gym today. Started off with bench press(free weights) 4x10 reps, curls 3x10, butterflies 4x10 and repeated about 3 times with different amount of weights, also rotating from free weights to machines. I pretty much worked out until i couldnt go anymore. Is is bad if i do that every day i step in the gym?

One thing id like to add is that NO xplode is a beast IMO, everyday i beast until i cant go, and i am never sore the next day. I would suggest it to anyone, i work out everyday until by the time i leave the gym im so sore and exhausted that i can barely lift my M4 (about 10-15 pounds with all the s*** on it) And i am never sore.
The number one thing most people overlook is rest. You HAVE to get at least 2-3 days per week of pure rest. Without it, your body will never be able to fully heal and adapt to the things you put it through.

With that said....don't become dependent on pre-workout supps. They are great for added boost, but not for everyday use. I had a friend who used one everyday for 4 months....his BP was sky high and had constant nose bleeds.

I told him to lay off the pre-workouts for a bit and all the symptoms went away.

IMO you should really look into your diet if you are having trouble gaining and maintaining that weight. Seems to me like you have to slow down your metabolism a bit and eat foods that are going to stick to you.

Good luck bud.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Roger, thanks for the help man.

ill keep dropping in. Ill start a Thread when i get my Halovar and keep it updated. As far as strength, agility, and weight gains. I should finish my Andro right about the time the Halovar comes in, I may start the halovar at the end of the Andro being that i didnt have a full cycle of the andro and they have the same active compound.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Roger, thanks for the help man.

ill keep dropping in. Ill start a Thread when i get my Halovar and keep it updated. As far as strength, agility, and weight gains. I should finish my Andro right about the time the Halovar comes in, I may start the halovar at the end of the Andro being that i didnt have a full cycle of the andro and they have the same active compound.
Make sure to PM me with the link. I'll be sure to follow.

Rhambeaux

Awards
Roger, what i will do is make a thread called My Halovar Cycle or something along those lines and update it weekly or every few days. depending on my "work schedule" i may be able to input daily as far as pumps and everything.
my main focus will be upper,abdominal and back-ish.
as far as weight gains i will do that either every 3 days or every 7. depending on the weight gain rate.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Roger, what i will do is make a thread called My Halovar Cycle or something along those lines and update it weekly or every few days. depending on my "work schedule" i may be able to input daily as far as pumps and everything.
my main focus will be upper,abdominal and back-ish.
as far as weight gains i will do that either every 3 days or every 7. depending on the weight gain rate.
Sounds good brosef....