Halovar PCT

twoeightone

Awards
I'm thinking about doing my first cycle with Halovar. Since it's my first, I'll take it easy with 50/50/50/50. I'm reading that alot of people are doing serms for pct, what would you guys recommend for a pct? I was thinking about running Reversitol v1 and recycle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mind giving me some stats?

Height/Weight:

Just to get a picture of what you are working with. Halovar at 50 x 4 weeks is going to be VERY mild. Some people like it but don't expect to blow up. Though it is a mild steroid/PH Halovar seems to shut people down pretty good. I would go with a SERM + Recycle for my PCT on this. Could even run the SERM a little low dosed if you wanted but I strongly suggest going in that direction. I know someone who had T levels of 40something after a cycle just like this one.

twoeightone

Awards
Been lifting 3 years correctly. I have a good routine, 5 days a week. I do all major compound lifts.
5'8 170 Bf: 12%

I've been seeing alot of people do OTC and SERM but it looks like SERM is it. Now that I think about it, I don't think it'll be worth it if i have to go that route. Dosing at 50, I thought maybe I could go OTC but now I think it's clear that it's not an option.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Been lifting 3 years correctly. I have a good routine, 5 days a week. I do all major compound lifts.
5'8 170 Bf: 12%

I've been seeing alot of people do OTC and SERM but it looks like SERM is it. Now that I think about it, I don't think it'll be worth it if i have to go that route. Dosing at 50, I thought maybe I could go OTC but now I think it's clear that it's not an option.
Good idea. Halo suppressed me hard. I had the test levels of a 12 year old girl at the end of a 6 week run.