- 04-26-2010, 04:57 PM
- 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Mind giving me some stats?
Just to get a picture of what you are working with. Halovar at 50 x 4 weeks is going to be VERY mild. Some people like it but don't expect to blow up. Though it is a mild steroid/PH Halovar seems to shut people down pretty good. I would go with a SERM + Recycle for my PCT on this. Could even run the SERM a little low dosed if you wanted but I strongly suggest going in that direction. I know someone who had T levels of 40something after a cycle just like this one.Head Purus Labs Rep
04-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Been lifting 3 years correctly. I have a good routine, 5 days a week. I do all major compound lifts.
5'8 170 Bf: 12%
I've been seeing alot of people do OTC and SERM but it looks like SERM is it. Now that I think about it, I don't think it'll be worth it if i have to go that route. Dosing at 50, I thought maybe I could go OTC but now I think it's clear that it's not an option.
05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By thajspot32 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:13 PM
- By lurker44 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:43 AM
- By sofock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
- By loupenguin in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:32 AM
- By griller88 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:18 PM