ReCycle by Purus Labs for pct

donbx

Awards
Basically Im interested in running it for CEL H-drol, I have 2 btls . Also Im liking the halovar which I might pick up. Im just a little new to the product and Im looking for some advice... the normal

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
recycle is a good test booster but not a complete PCT by any means.
you need a Serm either nolva or clomid , I prefer clomid because it seems to work faster at getting hpta restored but nolva works better for some and its better fro gyno prevention. and when i say nolva im not talking about gaspari novedex. you need a real Serm for PCT from any cycle IMO.

Clomid 100/75/50/25
Inhibit E (OPT) 0/0/2/2/1/1
Recycle 0/0/4/4/4/4 (6 caps if you have money for two bottles)

proper cycle supports should be taken on cycle aswell

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
How old are you BTW and what are youre stats?

donbx

Awards
21 6'1 194 sub 10% BF
Lifting on and off since 15, Lifting has been my only thing I basically live for, for the last 2 years

Think im just gonna get some 20mg nolva tabs and figure out how to split em

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nolva is fine too, if its boxed tablets they have an indention and are easy to snap in half

donbx

Awards
recycle is a good test booster but not a complete PCT by any means.
you need a Serm either nolva or clomid , I prefer clomid because it seems to work faster at getting hpta restored but nolva works better for some and its better fro gyno prevention. and when i say nolva im not talking about gaspari novedex. you need a real Serm for PCT from any cycle IMO.

Clomid 100/75/50/25
Inhibit E (OPT) 0/0/2/2/1/1
Recycle 0/0/4/4/4/4 (6 caps if you have money for two bottles)

proper cycle supports should be taken on cycle aswell
me and a few guys are trying to figure this out, why does it seem that nolva is not good for something like tren then?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
me and a few guys are trying to figure this out, why does it seem that nolva is not good for something like tren then?
Nolva upregulates progesterone receptors and tren tends to act on these receptors theoretically leading to increased chances of progesterone gynomastia.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
How many bottles of Recycle do you need to run a OTC PCT on a PH that really does not require a SERM.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
IMO, two bottles is always optimal for the best/full results....

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-oxo @ 450mg.
I always love a SERM........ but with this you probably could get away with an OTC, probably the only cycle I would say this about. I owuld do 2 bottles of recycle for 6 caps a day optimal.

Interested to hear how you like it. I think 11-oxo is an interesting compound but the price has always steered me away.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I always love a SERM........ but with this you probably could get away with an OTC, probably the only cycle I would say this about. I owuld do 2 bottles of recycle for 6 caps a day optimal.

Interested to hear how you like it. I think 11-oxo is an interesting compound but the price has always steered me away.
Same here. I have never had the $ to invest in running 11oxo.

donbx

Awards

Same here. I have never had the $ to invest in running 11oxo.
You guys should clone it, so we can have a better version at a cheaper price

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo @ 450mg.
This low of a dose may not even suppress you. I would get some bloodwork done and see where your levels are at the end. I've taken 300mg ED for 4 weeks and my test levels were normal.

I'm assuming you're using it for cortisol control.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
This low of a dose may not even suppress you. I would get some bloodwork done and see where your levels are at the end. I've taken 300mg ED for 4 weeks and my test levels were normal.

I'm assuming you're using it for cortisol control.
Yes, I'm using it on a cut and seeing if it will help lower some body fat since people are claiming 11oxo/sterone helped in reducing VAT @ dosage between 300-600mg.