muscle marinade + fat burners

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question, can I stack muscle marinade with a fat burner like lipo 6 black or dermatherm target or eviscerate for a cutting cycle? been reading good reviews bout MM and wanna give it a try.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick question, can I stack muscle marinade with a fat burner like lipo 6 black or dermatherm target or eviscerate for a cutting cycle? been reading good reviews bout MM and wanna give it a try.
If you're on a cut, I don't know if you want to use Creatine Mono. The MM has about 6 grams in it and you'll retain water.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to space any stims at least 6 away from your use of MM.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to space any stims at least 6 away from your use of MM.
i workout in d afternoon so i would prolly do it like this
plannin to use lipo 6 black. dose would be: lipo 6 7am, MM-2:30pm; 3-4workout, then last dose of lipo 6/630. how's that dosing times? too close for the stims?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
i workout in d afternoon so i would prolly do it like this
plannin to use lipo 6 black. dose would be: lipo 6 7am, MM-2:30pm; 3-4workout, then last dose of lipo 6/630. how's that dosing times? too close for the stims?
You'll have to try it to find out, but I am going to bet that you won't want/need that second dose of Lipo in the eveing.

BigMikePR

Awards
What about Clenbuterol and MM? Anything bad could come from that?

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
What about Clenbuterol and MM? Anything bad could come from that?
The only thing that would worry me with using both is Blood Pressure. Clenbuterol is notorious for raising BP. I have a friend who used so many stims he kept getting nose bleeds and didn't know why. I told him to check his BP and low and behold.....it was 200/100. Stopped using them and 4 weeks later, BP was normal.

Lesson....use everything in moderation and always monitor yourself to see how you react to compounds.

BigMikePR

Awards
Thanks alot. High BP runs in my family so that's always a concern even when taking MM. I have a bottle of Clenny sittin in my house just waiting to be used when my weight plateaus, but I just wanted to be sure before I did it. Thanks for your input though.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot. High BP runs in my family so that's always a concern even when taking MM. I have a bottle of Clenny sittin in my house just waiting to be used when my weight plateaus, but I just wanted to be sure before I did it. Thanks for your input though.
Anytime bruther...

ZaidFox

Awards
A friend gave me a scoop of MM to try.. I took it with a thermo at around 6 pm and damn!!! I did not sleep till the next day at around the same time.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A friend gave me a scoop of MM to try.. I took it with a thermo at around 6 pm and damn!!! I did not sleep till the next day at around the same time.
I probably wouldn't take a full dosing of MM at 6pm lol sorry for your sleep deprivation. Now you know? lol

ZaidFox

Awards
Yeah thanks.. no other PW had ever done that. But yeah now i know. What would be the best post workout to go with MM?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MM isn't like other PreWOs. It's one of the strongest per serving hands down.

We are actually working on developing a PostWO but for now you can use what I have had the most success with:
Whey
1/2 - 3/4 cup of oats
Banana

Love it.

zacrob23

Awards
Man I've been using mm and have had great luck with it so far....was actually lookin at. Tryin assault but I just don't think I can try anything else, this stuff is ligit man...as far as sleep goes I take it anywher from 6pm to 8@m and have no problems sleepin..I took jack3d and the workout began to suffer,yet it would keep me up til 3, then started with mm and have had no issues