M14-E Cycle?

N

Nesto88

Awards
I have done 2 cycles of m14-e at 2 and 3 caps a day and one cycle of nasty mass at 2 caps a day....Im 5'5 175, 12% BF...I was wanting to do another cycle of M14-E at 4 caps a day for 4-6 weeks...what do u guys think about doing one at four caps a day???

I always use liv-52 and multivitamin, Joint support and during cycle and Nolva for post cycle at 40mg for 3 weeks....

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 cycles of m14-e at 2 and 3 caps a day and one cycle of nasty mass at 2 caps a day....Im 5'5 175, 12% BF...I was wanting to do another cycle of M14-E at 4 caps a day for 4-6 weeks...what do u guys think about doing one at four caps a day???

I always use liv-52 and multivitamin, Joint support and during cycle and Nolva for post cycle at 40mg for 3 weeks....
Way too much. That would be 60mgs of epi. Its really unnecessary

N

Nesto88

Awards
Would 4 caps a day split into single doses throughout the day with my meal give me too many side effects or would i still make awesome gains?? that would be 180 M14ADD and 60 of Epistane a day....

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Would 4 caps a day split into single doses throughout the day with my meal give me too many side effects or would i still make awesome gains?? that would be 180 M14ADD and 60 of Epistane a day....
Bro 3 caps a day should have given you great results. Maybe you should switch up to a different product

N

Nesto88

Awards
When i did my second cycle at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds and kept 11-12 after pct....I started at 150 then did one cycle at 2 caps a day and went to 162 then after a few weeks off i did a second cycle at 3 caps a day with 2 weeks of nasty mass at 2 caps a day...weight was 162 and finished at 183....now im wondering will 4 caps a day do more harm then good is what im wanting to know???

N

Nesto88

Awards
Or what product do u recommend i should use that is stronger than nasty mass and m14e??

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
When i did my second cycle at 3 caps a day for 4 weeks i gained 15 pounds and kept 11-12 after pct....I started at 150 then did one cycle at 2 caps a day and went to 162 then after a few weeks off i did a second cycle at 3 caps a day with 2 weeks of nasty mass at 2 caps a day...weight was 162 and finished at 183....now im wondering will 4 caps a day do more harm then good is what im wanting to know???
yes it will would do more harm than good. How much do you weigh now?

N

Nesto88

Awards
im at 185 right now...i have 2 bottle of m14 e and 1 bottle of nasty mass on hand...what do u recommend as a next cycle? given by the cycles i have told u about??

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
im at 185 right now...i have 2 bottle of m14 e and 1 bottle of nasty mass on hand...what do u recommend as a next cycle? given by the cycles i have told u about??
Whats your goal? Lean mass or just mass overall?

Also I couldnt understand your previous post, you stacked m14e with nastymass, or did you bridge it to nastymass for 2 weeks?

N

Nesto88

Awards
Im lookin for an all out mass cycle but i would also like to know sum lean mass cycles as well.... What i meant earlier was that i used m14e for 3 weeks at 3 caps a day and nasty mass right after those 3 weeks for 2 weeks at 2 caps a day...

B

BossDNA

Awards
Im 6'2" 203lbs 11% bf and I have nasty mass and m14e on hand as well. I have done a cycle of halovar and tren and gained about 24lbs. Im ready to start a cycle next week which will be ending right at the beginning of summer (lake havasu ;) so i want to clean bulk during this next cycle and rip up. I have a feeling Nasty mass might make me too puffy and bulky for the summer. Should I give m14e a try? I could save Nasty Mass for next winter...

N

Nesto88

Awards
Just use m14e for the summer, it will give u mass but way more lean mass than nasty mass would ever give u....nasty should be saved for a winter bulk

B

BossDNA

Awards
nasty should be saved for a winter bulk That is exactly what i was thinking. Purus reps agree? Grambo?

Do i need Nolvadex for a PCT with this product or just OTC PCT like recyle?

N

Nesto88

Awards
I always use nolva for PCT 4 weeks at 40/30/20/20.....what are u gonna run m14e at? how many caps a day or what? I would recommend running it a 3 caps a day for the best results bro...

N

Nesto88

Awards
What do yall think about a M14E cycle at 3 caps a day for 5-6 weeks? Too long? Also will be taking Liv-52, Fish Oil, Joint Aids, Multi-Vitamins with it to help during cycle and nolva For PCT!

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
What do yall think about a M14E cycle at 3 caps a day for 5-6 weeks? Too long? Also will be taking Liv-52, Fish Oil, Joint Aids, Multi-Vitamins with it to help during cycle and nolva For PCT!
To me it seems too long. I'd run it 4 weeks tops. But then again I've seen some guys run crazy ass cycles and they turned out fine.

Maybe you should consider switching to sdrol, or maybe epi/tren.

If you can find it, e-pol, legit stuff..

N

Nesto88

Awards
What brand of sdrol do u recommend is the best? Or what epi/tren do u recommend...I really trust Purus Labs and know for a fact that their **** work VERY well...what do u think that is very legit like purus labs?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
What brand of sdrol do u recommend is the best? Or what epi/tren do u recommend...I really trust Purus Labs and know for a fact that their **** work VERY well...what do u think that is very legit like purus labs?
I am a supporter of CEL...

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Check out Primordial: Superdrone, its good stuff and only like 30 bucks. Or you could always get a cheap bottle of mdrol.

W

wiseguy15

Awards
im about done my m14-e cycle in few days, gained a good 10lbs but on my last few days of the cycle started getting real sick, sucks but could that be because of the cycle? also, is it necessary for me to take a serum for this cycle or can i just take pct assist, reduce xt and inhibit e? i can get my hands on nolva but i was hoping to save it for my next cycle of mdrol. suggestions? ideas? complaints?

M

mildot

Awards
im about done my m14-e cycle in few days, gained a good 10lbs but on my last few days of the cycle started getting real sick, sucks but could that be because of the cycle? also, is it necessary for me to take a serum for this cycle or can i just take pct assist, reduce xt and inhibit e? i can get my hands on nolva but i was hoping to save it for my next cycle of mdrol. suggestions? ideas? complaints?
Two previous posters stated go with a serm. But it is your decision...

H

Hardnutcheck

Awards
So what type of cycles would anyone think of running an A.I during cycle and Nolva/Clomid PCT?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I run EVERY cycle with a SERM. No real PH needs an AI as the don't aromatize. Test cycle would be different :)

J

jamez45

Awards
How about nasty mass at a bottle a week for a month..then bridge into superdrol at 80mgs for six weeks and finish it off with epi at 100mgs for three weeks to make my gains solid..

(this is a joke noobs^^^)
Guys go easy, this stuff isnt candy...serms are a must!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
How about nasty mass at a bottle a week for a month..then bridge into superdrol at 80mgs for six weeks and finish it off with epi at 100mgs for three weeks to make my gains solid..

(this is a joke noobs^^^)
Guys go easy, this stuff isnt candy...serms are a must!
At first, I was like :261: