halovar & epol cycle

shogun1282

Awards
What's up guys just looking for some good input on this cycle I'm starting Sunday. My support sups will be organ shield I been on it for a month now,flax seed oil,animal pack multi vitamins, havnt decided yet what for my joints & red yeast rice for bad cholesterol. Proteins will include pro complex by optimum nutrition and dymatize super weight gainer, pre work out will use expand. For pct I'm going with nolva 40/20/20/10 and recycle. my diet will be preety lean fish,chicken breast,and Turkey with brown rice or vegetable I plan on consuming about 4,000 calories on this cycle. I would appreciate the input and if I'm missing something please let me know thanks.

alexx33

Awards
What's up guys just looking for some good input on this cycle I'm starting Sunday. My support sups will be organ shield I been on it for a month now,flax seed oil,animal pack multi vitamins, havnt decided yet what for my joints & red yeast rice for bad cholesterol. Proteins will include pro complex by optimum nutrition and dymatize super weight gainer, pre work out will use expand. For pct I'm going with nolva 40/20/20/10 and recycle. my diet will be preety lean fish,chicken breast,and Turkey with brown rice or vegetable I plan on consuming about 4,000 calories on this cycle. I would appreciate the input and if I'm missing something please let me know thanks.
what other cycles have you ran in the past??

shogun1282

Awards
Nutracoastal md1t and trena only ran 1 pill each not the recommended 2 pills . As far as purus labs only halovar

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
What is your reasoning for wanting to use both products?

shogun1282

Awards
I had a really good experience on halovar,everything went perfect . Epol I know is much stronger, what I'm looking to gain is a good amount of lean muscle and strength. I'm at a plateau with my bench and power lifting, also looking to shred a bit . One of my friends has taken this stack, and really liked the strength gains he got from it, with not much water weight.

shogun1282

Awards
I respect your guys experience if u feel that this stack is to harsh, or I need more experience please let me know and I will go with with just epol thanks.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
My honest opinion is EPOL is more than enough for one cycle. I don't see a need to add a third compound to the mix...

shogun1282

Awards
Started my cycle today, and so did a buddy of mine he's doing halo with m14. He let me try the new muscle marinade pre work out,wow is all I have to say the orange taste just like tang had an awesome work out, props to Purus labs they know how to make a hell of a product.

shogun1282

Awards
Hi guys havnt been on for a while almost done with cycle. Weight is only up 9 pounds but body feels tight, halo and epol has me leaner actually, even though my calorie intake is about 3500-4000 with weight gainer. The most impressive strength increase is bench I was at 265 now I can bench 300 like nothing my limbs don't like it though forearms feel like there gonna break when I'm done but I feel like I can do 30 pounds easily but my partner stops me because I might injure myself. thank good side effect are none existence the boys haven't even shrunk and I'm still able to keep the girl happy. Pct I changed to clomid beause I read through the boards not to run tren and nolva together. I also ran p5p on cycle to avoid flareups. I accomplished what I wanted on cycle,strength increased in all exercises, in all solid products my hats of to purus labs I'm glad I stocked up on there products. Ask questions if you have any and I would be glad to respond.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
So glad you had a great cycle bud. I love hearing stories like this.

shogun1282

Awards
Thanks im glad every thing went perfect to,couldn't have asked for a better cycle

shogun1282

Awards
I'm leaning towards nastymass maybe stacked with halovar. That sounds like a solid cycle, but I'm gonna take about 6 months off. Hopefully I could hold on to all my gains during and after pct.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
I'm leaning towards nastymass maybe stacked with halovar. That sounds like a solid cycle, but I'm gonna take about 6 months off. Hopefully I could hold on to all my gains during and after pct.
That's a great idea. Most people rush into another cycle too soon.

shogun1282

Awards
Ya gonna do some blood work after pct to make sure I'm okay. Take my time and let my liver heal