Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. New Cherry Limade is out on the market now as well
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    New Cherry Limade is out on the market now as well
    intriguing....
    •   

3. ok, so i have been out of things/away from things for a while.....talking to my wife recently on the phone, she was telling me that her "friend" who works on a military post and is in the "know" she was telling me that some of my supplements were possibly going to be banned? my muscle marinade?! say it isnt so! from what ive read its because of the 1,3 isnt this just cafeein? how could that be possible? im not too sure about that and was wondering if maybe you had any info on this grambo...the latest plague that i have seen in the military banning something, was the fake pot k2 and the likes that were getting people effectivley high, and they still ARE NOT testing for it. So taking something away from a serviceman that gets him into the gym and working harder I refuse to believe! I could see possibly them no longer selling it on post. They dont sell mm on any post that I know of, but they do sell jack3d, and ive seen many a joe swear by that.. just wondering about your thoughts on this grambo. Thanks

4. Lol, it's funny the way Purus names their compounds. On the label, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine is caffeine and 2-amino-4-methythexane is 1,3-dimethylamylamine (1,3-dmaa). Anyways, it is banned in several countries, and it was recently added on the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited list in 2010, meaning it's illegal to use it in certain professional sports. So that's where the heat is coming from. Don't know how this applies to the military, though.

BTW, just got a new tub of cherry limeade Muscle Marinade. I cannot wait until tomorrow's workout!

5. I rotate between 3 different pre-workout drinks and muscle marinade is one of my favorites. Really cant beat it and the price is crazy low!
    •   

6. I love me some MM!

7. stuff is really good!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade!
    By benj851 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM
  2. Muscle Marinade
    By joutlaw29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 05:32 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  4. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 04:26 PM