Muscle Marinade

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some organizations have banned geranium. Check the list for this year of banned substances. If it's tested for then ya it very well could cause you to fail.
Do you know if it is banned?

Hardnutcheck

Awards
On another board a user mentioned that the amount of Vitamin C is counter-productive as it has a pro-oxident effect.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
On another board a user mentioned that the amount of Vitamin C is counter-productive as it has a pro-oxident effect.
Well vitamin c will help keep the cortisol levels on check beacuse of all the stims on it, my 2 cents:veryhappy:

spimp187

Awards
This stuff is legit. Been taking Jack3d and White Flood for awhile but effects have plateaued a bit. Took 1 scoop MM tonight and WHAM! Good stuff for sure.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I like this stuff. Big dose of creatine and BCAA's I enjoy. As well as the 1,3 but when are you guys going to make it taste better? My friends dont even buy it anymore for that reason. I chug it down because I like it.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like this stuff. Big dose of creatine and BCAA's I enjoy. As well as the 1,3 but when are you guys going to make it taste better? My friends dont even buy it anymore for that reason. I chug it down because I like it.
They had both flavors? Id like to offer 1 or 2 more flavors and have heard some rumblings but we will see!
The problem is thats ALOT of actives to flavor sugar/carb free so taste has to be a little too strong.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
get your guys to start puttin glyco-carn in it!

1newbie

Awards
Some people report loss of libido from Jack3d, anyone see this from MM? Really like MM, the energy lasts a long time. Careful if you take it to lift at 8pm. I actually like the grape flavor; tastes better than any of the jack3d flavors or NOxplode flavors IMO.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really depends on how you react to 1,3. Some people have slight libido problems (more erection problems known as stim ****) and some don't. It clears up after stopping use though. I haven't heard any reports other than one or two people that were using it everyday and had some problems. Nothing big though and I have given out a lot of it with no complaints.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
nothing some arginine AKG wont fix. I had it my first 2 weeks on a 1,3 product and body got used to it.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
been a big fan of USP Labs Jack3d but switched off for a little while because tolerance was too much and was having to use too much in order to get that flow...ran NO-Explode for a month and decided to run Muscle Marinade, wow! It was a great lift today. It was only day 1 and I felt outstanding. No jitters and just a great pump throughout. Very impressed by the product. Can't wait to see how the next few lifts go. Excited to say the least. Like the heavy dose of creatine, i usually run creatine monohydrate 5g solo during the day, but with the heavy dose in MM, i obviously don't need to anymore. it will just be straight dangerous lol. Love this stuff. If you don't have it...get it ASAP! great price too and 27 servings is a bonus.

Hardnutcheck

Awards
I'm a big fan of MM and don't see myself changing my pre-workout.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only suggestion to this great brand is to perhaps not include the "white paper" inside the bucket. Every time I open a new tub I feel I lose a good 1-2 servings from the powder stuck inside the paper lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ Has been resolved I believe but there were so many produced with it that it will take time for them to be bought all up. Agreed though it's a pain

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried a sample of fruit flavor. WOW, WHAM, whatever this stuff has me flying on 1,3 (caffein) I could get away with a 1/4 scoop for sure. I'm stim sensitive but this stuff is no joke. Feels like 100 espresso's still and its been over 7 hr's and going strong !

Taste was....o.k, kinda funky but easy.
Mix was a little like syrup in just 16oz warm water. Once watered down it was much better.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
My only suggestion to this great brand is to perhaps not include the "white paper" inside the bucket. Every time I open a new tub I feel I lose a good 1-2 servings from the powder stuck inside the paper lol
lol this!!! ^ I don't need a fu*kin write up on your product stuffed inside the jug... I already bought it!!!

Other than that great stuff

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I ran MM when it 1st released for a log on here. liked it so much, bought 3 more jugs, and a barely- used jug from Big Beezy. love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll probably wait a month having finished OEP (it has 1,3-dmaa), but once that's up ... it'll be time to party with MM again!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'll probably wait a month having finished OEP (it has 1,3-dmaa), but once that's up ... it'll be time to party with MM again!
Agree with this. I can't be on 1,3 for more than 6 weeks ata time or I feel like ****.

Defex

Awards
Muscle marinade is quality stuff. I used to use BSN NO Xplode, but that was giving me some problems (though it worked great).

Muscle marinade always made my arms get super pumped and I'd go through workouts like a truck hitting a brick wall. Explosive force until failure.

I'm using Jack3d now, but alternating between the two wouldn;t be a bad idea.

superlift

superlift

Awards
Greatest stuff hands down - Great job Purus Labs

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

drgibbles

Awards
ok, so i have been out of things/away from things for a while.....talking to my wife recently on the phone, she was telling me that her "friend" who works on a military post and is in the "know" she was telling me that some of my supplements were possibly going to be banned? my muscle marinade?! say it isnt so! from what ive read its because of the 1,3 isnt this just cafeein? how could that be possible? im not too sure about that and was wondering if maybe you had any info on this grambo...the latest plague that i have seen in the military banning something, was the fake pot k2 and the likes that were getting people effectivley high, and they still ARE NOT testing for it. So taking something away from a serviceman that gets him into the gym and working harder I refuse to believe! I could see possibly them no longer selling it on post. They dont sell mm on any post that I know of, but they do sell jack3d, and ive seen many a joe swear by that.. just wondering about your thoughts on this grambo. Thanks

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, it's funny the way Purus names their compounds. On the label, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine is caffeine and 2-amino-4-methythexane is 1,3-dimethylamylamine (1,3-dmaa). Anyways, it is banned in several countries, and it was recently added on the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited list in 2010, meaning it's illegal to use it in certain professional sports. So that's where the heat is coming from. Don't know how this applies to the military, though.

BTW, just got a new tub of cherry limeade Muscle Marinade. I cannot wait until tomorrow's workout!

superlift

superlift

Awards
I rotate between 3 different pre-workout drinks and muscle marinade is one of my favorites. Really cant beat it and the price is crazy low!

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I love me some MM!