Allergic to Halovar??

Bobeder9

Awards
I'm 23, currently 218lbs and 6'1". I have been working out for about 4 years with a steady routine and diet. I heard a lot of good things about Halovar and decided to give it a try. I started 2 weeks ago taking 50mg ED along with Organ Shield and yesterday broke out with a rash along my neck and various spots on my abdomen and legs. I noticed this after my dose. I have taken two more does since then with the same rash developing about 30 min after. This morning I only took the halovar thinking it could be the organ shield because I have never heard of an allergy to halovar but as I am typing this......I'm itching.

I am going to stop taking it and start my PCT but I'm interested to hear if anybody has head of an allergic reaction to Halovar. I am bummed because I spent the money on the cycle an now can't use it. I have no known allergies to any meds.

Is there another product that is mild like Halovar that someone would recomend to try next?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I'm 23, currently 218lbs and 6'1". I have been working out for about 4 years with a steady routine and diet. I heard a lot of good things about Halovar and decided to give it a try. I started 2 weeks ago taking 50mg ED along with Organ Shield and yesterday broke out with a rash along my neck and various spots on my abdomen and legs. I noticed this after my dose. I have taken two more does since then with the same rash developing about 30 min after. This morning I only took the halovar thinking it could be the organ shield because I have never heard of an allergy to halovar but as I am typing this......I'm itching.

I am going to stop taking it and start my PCT but I'm interested to hear if anybody has head of an allergic reaction to Halovar. I am bummed because I spent the money on the cycle an now can't use it. I have no known allergies to any meds.

Is there another product that is mild like Halovar that someone would recomend to try next?
I have heard of allergies to almost every compound. If you can get your hands on Bold, that would be my recommendation.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Better stop taking it first and consult with a doctor. All body does not react
with the same supplement intake.

Bobeder9

Awards
yeh I stopped taking it. I will try something else later down the road I guess. I wish I knew if it was something in Halovar or the halodrol compound. I would like to try a halodrol cycle but im kind of questioning it now.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeh I stopped taking it. I will try something else later down the road I guess. I wish I knew if it was something in Halovar or the halodrol compound. I would like to try a halodrol cycle but im kind of questioning it now.
Could the problem be from the InSLinsified blend?

Just saying.