negative sides from nastymass - AnabolicMinds.com

negative sides from nastymass

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

negative sides from nastymass

its been 2 months since a cycle of nastymass. i ran a pct of liqui-tamox 40/40/20/20/10 and recycle. from the last week of the cycle and to this day my nipples have been killing me. i had blood work done with prolactin, test, and estradiol panels taken, and while i have not seen the results the doc called and said everything looks normal and this all should clear up on its own. but that doesnt change the fact that my nipples hurt and are puffy. i need to figure out what i can do otc or otherwise to fix this. please help reps!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    its been 2 months since a cycle of nastymass. i ran a pct of liqui-tamox 40/40/20/20/10 and recycle. from the last week of the cycle and to this day my nipples have been killing me. i had blood work done with prolactin, test, and estradiol panels taken, and while i have not seen the results the doc called and said everything looks normal and this all should clear up on its own. but that doesnt change the fact that my nipples hurt and are puffy. i need to figure out what i can do otc or otherwise to fix this. please help reps!

everyone gets puffy and sore nipples on cycle, that's part of the game when you play with your hormones. it shouldn't have lasted this long though, the soreness should have gone away during PCT.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

thats what i figured. that the nolva pct would fix the problem. but i want to try fix this since the doctor seems to not want to help with some prescribed drugs.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

The same has happened to me before on a test-e deca cycle before. It took about 2 months after pct to go away. It did subside though. As long as u have done your pct right you are good brah.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The only thing you could possible do would be run some low dosed Nolva but since that didn't help in PCT not really sure. It is good your blood work was not alarming though. Could also try out an AI possibly....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

im running a standalone cycle of inhibit-e. but i swear im gonna cut my nips off cause they hurt soooooo much. everything that touches them makes me want to punch the closest thing. i feel great otherwise, still hitting the weights heavy, nastymass was such a beast but honestly not worth it now. i cant/dont want to run any other cycles till i clear this up. i just dont want permanent damage, or lingering problems in the future.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NastyMass/EPOL?
    By Nova1723 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 02:28 PM
  2. Purus Nastymass, m14-e cycle?
    By Th3jacked01 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. HGH+IGF-1 and negative effects
    By crummer1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 11:13 AM
  5. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 12:58 AM