negative sides from nastymass

hondizzle420

Awards
its been 2 months since a cycle of nastymass. i ran a pct of liqui-tamox 40/40/20/20/10 and recycle. from the last week of the cycle and to this day my nipples have been killing me. i had blood work done with prolactin, test, and estradiol panels taken, and while i have not seen the results the doc called and said everything looks normal and this all should clear up on its own. but that doesnt change the fact that my nipples hurt and are puffy. i need to figure out what i can do otc or otherwise to fix this. please help reps!

alexx33

Awards
its been 2 months since a cycle of nastymass. i ran a pct of liqui-tamox 40/40/20/20/10 and recycle. from the last week of the cycle and to this day my nipples have been killing me. i had blood work done with prolactin, test, and estradiol panels taken, and while i have not seen the results the doc called and said everything looks normal and this all should clear up on its own. but that doesnt change the fact that my nipples hurt and are puffy. i need to figure out what i can do otc or otherwise to fix this. please help reps!

everyone gets puffy and sore nipples on cycle, that's part of the game when you play with your hormones. it shouldn't have lasted this long though, the soreness should have gone away during PCT.

hondizzle420

Awards
thats what i figured. that the nolva pct would fix the problem. but i want to try fix this since the doctor seems to not want to help with some prescribed drugs.

Th3jacked01

Awards
The same has happened to me before on a test-e deca cycle before. It took about 2 months after pct to go away. It did subside though. As long as u have done your pct right you are good brah.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The only thing you could possible do would be run some low dosed Nolva but since that didn't help in PCT not really sure. It is good your blood work was not alarming though. Could also try out an AI possibly....

hondizzle420

Awards
im running a standalone cycle of inhibit-e. but i swear im gonna cut my nips off cause they hurt soooooo much. everything that touches them makes me want to punch the closest thing. i feel great otherwise, still hitting the weights heavy, nastymass was such a beast but honestly not worth it now. i cant/dont want to run any other cycles till i clear this up. i just dont want permanent damage, or lingering problems in the future.