Nasty mass cycle problem

Th3jacked01

Awards
I just finished my nasty mass cycle, noticed about half way through I started feeling a bit panicky and nervous. The last week of the cycle I started having full blown im gonna die panic attacks. I have been off cycle now for about four days panic attacks getting better day by day now. I think the nolva I'm taking for pct is what helped. Could having high estrogen levels be what is causing the panic attacks? The gains I made were great about 15lbs in all, no complaints there at all. Just wondering if anyone else has had panic attacks like this while taking phera or max lmg. I know that with tren anxiety and panic is common but just need some feedback. Thanx guys

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my nasty mass cycle, noticed about half way through I started feeling a bit panicky and nervous. The last week of the cycle I started having full blown im gonna die panic attacks. I have been off cycle now for about four days panic attacks getting better day by day now. I think the nolva I'm taking for pct is what helped. Could having high estrogen levels be what is causing the panic attacks? The gains I made were great about 15lbs in all, no complaints there at all. Just wondering if anyone else has had panic attacks like this while taking phera or max lmg. I know that with tren anxiety and panic is common but just need some feedback. Thanx guys
I have never heard of panic attacks associated with either compound. Let me do a little research and I will get back to you.

alexx33

Awards
i have never heard of panic attacks while on either compound before

Th3jacked01

Awards
Cool, thanks bro. I've been on tamox for almost a week now starting to feel a little better. Still getting panic attacks but they seem to be getting better every day now. I think I just had high estrogen levels. I read that it cam cause panic/anxiety attacks in men. I'll let u know when it gets better guys. Thank you for the responses

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Sad to hear it from you, I used it but I never had a panic attack. :)