Nasty mass cycle problem

1. Nasty mass cycle problem

I just finished my nasty mass cycle, noticed about half way through I started feeling a bit panicky and nervous. The last week of the cycle I started having full blown im gonna die panic attacks. I have been off cycle now for about four days panic attacks getting better day by day now. I think the nolva I'm taking for pct is what helped. Could having high estrogen levels be what is causing the panic attacks? The gains I made were great about 15lbs in all, no complaints there at all. Just wondering if anyone else has had panic attacks like this while taking phera or max lmg. I know that with tren anxiety and panic is common but just need some feedback. Thanx guys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Th3jacked01 View Post
    I just finished my nasty mass cycle, noticed about half way through I started feeling a bit panicky and nervous. The last week of the cycle I started having full blown im gonna die panic attacks. I have been off cycle now for about four days panic attacks getting better day by day now. I think the nolva I'm taking for pct is what helped. Could having high estrogen levels be what is causing the panic attacks? The gains I made were great about 15lbs in all, no complaints there at all. Just wondering if anyone else has had panic attacks like this while taking phera or max lmg. I know that with tren anxiety and panic is common but just need some feedback. Thanx guys
    I have never heard of panic attacks associated with either compound. Let me do a little research and I will get back to you.

3. i have never heard of panic attacks while on either compound before
    •   

4. Cool, thanks bro. I've been on tamox for almost a week now starting to feel a little better. Still getting panic attacks but they seem to be getting better every day now. I think I just had high estrogen levels. I read that it cam cause panic/anxiety attacks in men. I'll let u know when it gets better guys. Thank you for the responses

5. Good to hear man. Very sorry to hear about that. This is a concern with hormonal products.

6. Sad to hear it from you, I used it but I never had a panic attack.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nasty Mass/ M14E cycle
    By GRat86 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:27 PM
  2. E-POL, M14-E, NASTY MASS CYCLE INFO
    By themaxxxim in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 05:26 PM
  3. Nasty Mass PCT
    By GRat86 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 12