First cycle need help
- 02-02-2010, 10:49 AM
- 02-02-2010, 11:28 AM
- 02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
agree with guy above but would be better if u saved it for pct to help maintain your gains that u make on the cycle...btw im on a stanalone cycle of halovar as we speak so any more questions?
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
02-02-2010, 02:53 PM
You should definately research the ph and the pct for it before you start. there's no point in spending the time and money to run a cycle that you'll make decent gains on, just to turn around and lose them due to a crappy pct... or worse, develope gyno or other unwanted sides. research Pct and what support supps you should take to make the best gains and keep them. you'll be doing the favor for yourself. google "proper pct". That's a good place to start.
02-02-2010, 03:18 PM
02-02-2010, 04:56 PM
However it also depends on your dosing. 50mg x 4 weeks is pretty low and an OTC PCT is probably ok.
It is mild on side effects but I have seen some blood work showing it suppress Testosterone pretty low, as all steroids do.
Head Purus Labs Rep
02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
save the creatine for pct. Ph up blood pressure, and so does creatine also another reason to drop it till pct
02-03-2010, 12:18 AM
being on cycle of a PH/DS actually helps in the uptake of creatine. i would run 10-15mg while on cycle, it will help with the size and strength gains and back pumps A LOT.
i'm also PRO-SERM. it's the best of the best, a SERM along with a test booster is the best PCT you can have. i heard recycle is a great test booster
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM