finished halovar cycle start epol soon

shogun1282

Awards
Hi guys im new to purus labs,I finished my first Ph halovar cycle and it went great. Strength went up, I went from 211 to 225 I didn't use a serm because I had no reliable source so I went with novedex xt. I have kept all my gains and even gained more strength, no side effects cycle was great,since the ban I stocked up on halovar,m14,nastymass,and epol. I plan on staring epol in a week or two and was looking for some guidance on a trusted reliable way to obtain a serm,because epol is much stronger.I would greatly appreciate the help and guidance thank you

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
epol is a great product buts its 2 steroids in one product. SD, tren. make sure you know what you are doing. pct with a serm is a must

epol is not in the same league as halovar aka halodrol.

alexx33

Awards
Hi guys im new to purus labs,I finished my first Ph halovar cycle and it went great. Strength went up, I went from 211 to 225 I didn't use a serm because I had no reliable source so I went with novedex xt. I have kept all my gains and even gained more strength, no side effects cycle was great,since the ban I stocked up on halovar,m14,nastymass,and epol. I plan on staring epol in a week or two and was looking for some guidance on a trusted reliable way to obtain a serm,because epol is much stronger.I would greatly appreciate the help and guidance thank you

i would run the epol at 1-2 caps a day for 4 weeks or 30 days. as said above it's two very strong PH/DS in sd and tren. make sure you're ready for this cycle, it's not like anything you can imagine.

shogun1282

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys I appreciate it. I got all the cycle help I need from grambo. Can't wait for this cycle will post results.

alexx33

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys I appreciate it. I got all the cycle help I need from grambo. Can't wait for this cycle will post results.

grambo is the man.

if you log it, please PM me a link, i want to follow along with your progress. good luck.