Epol compared to Nasty Mass etc??

  1. Registered User
    BayChamp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    76

    Epol compared to Nasty Mass etc??


    So....my first significant PH cycle was Epol and I went from approx. 167lb. to just under 180 in approx 3 weeks (5'9 age 38, no increase in body fat). I was amazed.
    How would Nasty Mass compare as far as potential mass increases go? More or less sides and the need for serms than Epol? (still have not found a source (that I trust)for serms.
    I would like to stock up before they are truly gone and not sure if I should stick with Epol or get some of the other products (Nasty Mass, Havolar, etc)?
    I don't want a product that I have to "wonder" if it is really contributing.
    thanks

  2. Registered User
    GRat86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    80

    Did you keep all those gains after the Epol cycle? What did you do for PCT?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,779
    Rep Power
    957075

    Quote Originally Posted by BayChamp View Post
    So....my first significant PH cycle was Epol and I went from approx. 167lb. to just under 180 in approx 3 weeks (5'9 age 38, no increase in body fat). I was amazed.
    How would Nasty Mass compare as far as potential mass increases go? More or less sides and the need for serms than Epol? (still have not found a source (that I trust)for serms.
    I would like to stock up before they are truly gone and not sure if I should stick with Epol or get some of the other products (Nasty Mass, Havolar, etc)?
    I don't want a product that I have to "wonder" if it is really contributing.
    thanks
    Usually Epol is not the best first PH as it is strong but it works!

    Interested in PCT as well. I can help with it if you need some.

    Nasty Mass has the ability to put a lot of mass (no pun intended) on you BUT it is fairly wet and won't be as dry as Epol. It can aggrevate gyno as well so I always recommend nolva on hand. EasyE, the rep for AN just recently used it and had some great gains (16pounds in 3 weeks I think) so I would contact him for more personal experience.

    Research Pheraplex and Max LMG for more info on the compounds.

    Epol and Nasty Mass are actually illegal so good luck finding more.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    charlotte
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Usually Epol is not the best first PH as it is strong but it works!

    Interested in PCT as well. I can help with it if you need some.

    Nasty Mass has the ability to put a lot of mass (no pun intended) on you BUT it is fairly wet and won't be as dry as Epol. It can aggrevate gyno as well so I always recommend nolva on hand. EasyE, the rep for AN just recently used it and had some great gains (16pounds in 3 weeks I think) so I would contact him for more personal experience.

    Research Pheraplex and Max LMG for more info on the compounds.

    Epol and Nasty Mass are actually illegal so good luck finding more.....

    epol is one of the strongest PH stacks, i wouldn't use this as a first cycle either. as for nasty mass, grambo said everything above you need to know about it.

    if this is your first cycle, then why not pick up a few bottles of halovar and run that at 50/50/75/75/75/75. that would be a great cycle for you. i know you ran epol first, but take a step back and slow down and run some lighter compounds first off. i think you'll love the halovar, especially with the added insulin boosting goodies.
  5. Registered User
    BayChamp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    76

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by GRat86 View Post
    Did you keep all those gains after the Epol cycle? What did you do for PCT?
    No, I've lost about 5lbs. of it so far, really bums me out. However there are still shirts in my closet that are ridiculously too tight for me now (which makes me smile). The pumps I've been getting in the gym are absolutely insane (still). I did back/biceps/forearms yesterday and I swear if I would have nicked myself I would have sprayed the walls and bled out in seconds!!! Some guy told me that my vascularity was an intraveneous drug user's "dream come true".
    Of course it goes away shortly after working out (makes me sad).

    Yeah, I guess I kind of spoiled myself (and expectations with other products) starting with Epol, I wish I was more informed.

    So...say an average gain for an Epol cycle was about 10lbs. What could one expect from Havolar???

    I did not PCT because I found out about it too late. All my time after the cycle has been researching PCT, getting overwhelmed, and not actually acquiring a serm or anything. I am now however loading up on Milk Thistle, liquid and capsule amino acids, and just started taking Novadex XT (which I am still unclear if it is more of a PCT or a Mild cycle in itself).
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Usually Epol is not the best first PH as it is strong but it works!

    Interested in PCT as well. I can help with it if you need some.

    Nasty Mass has the ability to put a lot of mass (no pun intended) on you BUT it is fairly wet and won't be as dry as Epol. It can aggrevate gyno as well so I always recommend nolva on hand. EasyE, the rep for AN just recently used it and had some great gains (16pounds in 3 weeks I think) so I would contact him for more personal experience.
    yeah, real world after drying out was probably about 11-12 lbs, which was quite nice for the length of cycle, plus was basically sides free.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee/Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    313

    im sorry to sidetrack a little on this thread but i was just wondering grambo's opinion on a 4 week run of E-pol?? i stocked up on a few bottles of E-pol and some other compounds. just trying to figure out what i want to run, for how long, and at what doses for my upcoming cycle.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,779
    Rep Power
    957075

    What is your previous PH experience?
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  9. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee/Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    313

    ive done 2 Epistane cycles, a cycle of The One, and 3 MMV2 cycles (not sure if that plays a factor though). I was planning on incorporating SD into my next cycle which is why i was questioning about E-pol. Ive got a few bottles of E-pol as well as a few bottles of M-drol.
  10. Registered User
    BayChamp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    76

    I might have found some Havolar but it says "New Formulation" on the website. What do I need to know about that?
    It seems to me that some of the favorite products around here include H-drol, Superdrol, and Epi. Please set me straight if the following is inaccurate:
    M14E and Primaforce Havoc are considered Epi products
    Havolar and Competitive Edge H-drol are considered H-drol products.
    Epol is superdrol + Tren
    As far as least sides (and I guess least results too) H-drol the least then Epi, than products like Epol and Nasty Mass?????
    What is Pheraplex?
    Please clarify (deny or confirm my observations)
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,779
    Rep Power
    957075

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    ive done 2 Epistane cycles, a cycle of The One, and 3 MMV2 cycles (not sure if that plays a factor though). I was planning on incorporating SD into my next cycle which is why i was questioning about E-pol. Ive got a few bottles of E-pol as well as a few bottles of M-drol.
    I think you could definitely run an SD cycle. With Epol I'd just do 1 cap starting out and if you really feel the need you can go 2 caps at the latter end of the cycle.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,779
    Rep Power
    957075

    Quote Originally Posted by BayChamp View Post
    I might have found some Havolar but it says "New Formulation" on the website. What do I need to know about that?
    It seems to me that some of the favorite products around here include H-drol, Superdrol, and Epi. Please set me straight if the following is inaccurate:
    M14E and Primaforce Havoc are considered Epi products
    Havolar and Competitive Edge H-drol are considered H-drol products.
    Epol is superdrol + Tren
    As far as least sides (and I guess least results too) H-drol the least then Epi, than products like Epol and Nasty Mass?????
    What is Pheraplex?
    Please clarify (deny or confirm my observations)
    Halovar new formula was just our second generation one and made the caps 25mg instead of 50 and added the extra insulin mimetics.

    Halovar/Hdrol are the same compounds
    Epol = SD and Tren
    Nasty Mass = Max Lmg and Pheraplex
    M14E = Epistane and M14add. (Estane and Epistane and Havoc are all single compounds.)

    Halovar and Epistane are prettyclose as far as sides and gains. Different people react differently to them but they are fairly mild and provide good gains but not as big and explosive as SD and Phera. M14add is probably in the middle.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    3,779
    Rep Power
    957075

    Pheraplex is a derivative of DMT also called Madol and is fairly strong but can also be slightly wet even though it does not aromatize.
  14. Registered User
    GRat86's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    80

    Quote Originally Posted by BayChamp View Post
    No, I've lost about 5lbs. of it so far, really bums me out. However there are still shirts in my closet that are ridiculously too tight for me now (which makes me smile). The pumps I've been getting in the gym are absolutely insane (still). I did back/biceps/forearms yesterday and I swear if I would have nicked myself I would have sprayed the walls and bled out in seconds!!! Some guy told me that my vascularity was an intraveneous drug user's "dream come true".
    Of course it goes away shortly after working out (makes me sad).

    Yeah, I guess I kind of spoiled myself (and expectations with other products) starting with Epol, I wish I was more informed.

    So...say an average gain for an Epol cycle was about 10lbs. What could one expect from Havolar???

    I did not PCT because I found out about it too late. All my time after the cycle has been researching PCT, getting overwhelmed, and not actually acquiring a serm or anything. I am now however loading up on Milk Thistle, liquid and capsule amino acids, and just started taking Novadex XT (which I am still unclear if it is more of a PCT or a Mild cycle in itself).
    Those are pretty sweet gains bro. I used Novedex Xt before and it is definately not what you need for PCT. Over the last 6 months or so, I've learned a hell of a lot about PH use and a proper solid PCT. From every thing i've read, been told or experienced, you're going to need a SERM. Never messed with Halovar so i really cant help you there. Im about to run Nasty Mass. I'll cycle M14E and E-pol a little later in the year.
  15. Registered User
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    charlotte
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    137

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Pheraplex is a derivative of DMT also called Madol and is fairly strong but can also be slightly wet even though it does not aromatize.

    some people also experience a really nice euphoric feeling while on phera and the dreams are "wild".

    phera also yields some really nice strength gains and the recovery time is amazing with phera.




    halovar is a great product that more people need to look into. halo is a great compound for putting on weight with fairly mild sides compared to other PH's but the best part is the insulin mimicing properties with halovar. insulin is the number 1 muscle building hormone in the body. adding in those ingredients just makes this product even better.
  16. Registered User
    TipTopShape's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    7794

    Nice! I need to know those infos cause I haven't tried those two.
    Thanks for the comparison buddies!
  17. Registered User
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    227

    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Nice! I need to know those infos cause I haven't tried those two.
    Thanks for the comparison buddies!
    Quote Originally Posted by TipTopShape View Post
    Sad to hear it from you, I used it but I never had a panic attack.
    Which is it?

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nasty Mass
    By fightbackhxc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 05:24 AM
  2. Nasty Mass
    By EasyEJL in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
  3. Nasty Mass
    By IronWorks in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. purusLABS(Nasty Mass/EPOL)?
    By Nova1723 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 10:22 AM
  5. What to try? epol or halovar or nasty mass?
    By invitro1234 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in