Epol compared to Nasty Mass etc??

BayChamp

Awards
So....my first significant PH cycle was Epol and I went from approx. 167lb. to just under 180 in approx 3 weeks (5'9 age 38, no increase in body fat). I was amazed.
How would Nasty Mass compare as far as potential mass increases go? More or less sides and the need for serms than Epol? (still have not found a source (that I trust)for serms.
I would like to stock up before they are truly gone and not sure if I should stick with Epol or get some of the other products (Nasty Mass, Havolar, etc)?
I don't want a product that I have to "wonder" if it is really contributing.
thanks

GRat86

Awards
Did you keep all those gains after the Epol cycle? What did you do for PCT?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So....my first significant PH cycle was Epol and I went from approx. 167lb. to just under 180 in approx 3 weeks (5'9 age 38, no increase in body fat). I was amazed.
How would Nasty Mass compare as far as potential mass increases go? More or less sides and the need for serms than Epol? (still have not found a source (that I trust)for serms.
I would like to stock up before they are truly gone and not sure if I should stick with Epol or get some of the other products (Nasty Mass, Havolar, etc)?
I don't want a product that I have to "wonder" if it is really contributing.
thanks
Usually Epol is not the best first PH as it is strong but it works!

Interested in PCT as well. I can help with it if you need some.

Nasty Mass has the ability to put a lot of mass (no pun intended) on you BUT it is fairly wet and won't be as dry as Epol. It can aggrevate gyno as well so I always recommend nolva on hand. EasyE, the rep for AN just recently used it and had some great gains (16pounds in 3 weeks I think) so I would contact him for more personal experience.

Research Pheraplex and Max LMG for more info on the compounds.

Epol and Nasty Mass are actually illegal so good luck finding more.....

alexx33

Awards

Nasty Mass has the ability to put a lot of mass (no pun intended) on you BUT it is fairly wet and won't be as dry as Epol. It can aggrevate gyno as well so I always recommend nolva on hand. EasyE, the rep for AN just recently used it and had some great gains (16pounds in 3 weeks I think) so I would contact him for more personal experience.

Research Pheraplex and Max LMG for more info on the compounds.

Epol and Nasty Mass are actually illegal so good luck finding more.....

epol is one of the strongest PH stacks, i wouldn't use this as a first cycle either. as for nasty mass, grambo said everything above you need to know about it.

if this is your first cycle, then why not pick up a few bottles of halovar and run that at 50/50/75/75/75/75. that would be a great cycle for you. i know you ran epol first, but take a step back and slow down and run some lighter compounds first off. i think you'll love the halovar, especially with the added insulin boosting goodies.

BayChamp

Awards
Did you keep all those gains after the Epol cycle? What did you do for PCT?
No, I've lost about 5lbs. of it so far, really bums me out. However there are still shirts in my closet that are ridiculously too tight for me now (which makes me smile). The pumps I've been getting in the gym are absolutely insane (still). I did back/biceps/forearms yesterday and I swear if I would have nicked myself I would have sprayed the walls and bled out in seconds!!! Some guy told me that my vascularity was an intraveneous drug user's "dream come true".
Of course it goes away shortly after working out (makes me sad).

Yeah, I guess I kind of spoiled myself (and expectations with other products) starting with Epol, I wish I was more informed.

So...say an average gain for an Epol cycle was about 10lbs. What could one expect from Havolar???

I did not PCT because I found out about it too late. All my time after the cycle has been researching PCT, getting overwhelmed, and not actually acquiring a serm or anything. I am now however loading up on Milk Thistle, liquid and capsule amino acids, and just started taking Novadex XT (which I am still unclear if it is more of a PCT or a Mild cycle in itself).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yeah, real world after drying out was probably about 11-12 lbs, which was quite nice for the length of cycle, plus was basically sides free.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to sidetrack a little on this thread but i was just wondering grambo's opinion on a 4 week run of E-pol?? i stocked up on a few bottles of E-pol and some other compounds. just trying to figure out what i want to run, for how long, and at what doses for my upcoming cycle.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
ive done 2 Epistane cycles, a cycle of The One, and 3 MMV2 cycles (not sure if that plays a factor though). I was planning on incorporating SD into my next cycle which is why i was questioning about E-pol. Ive got a few bottles of E-pol as well as a few bottles of M-drol.

BayChamp

Awards
I might have found some Havolar but it says "New Formulation" on the website. What do I need to know about that?
It seems to me that some of the favorite products around here include H-drol, Superdrol, and Epi. Please set me straight if the following is inaccurate:
M14E and Primaforce Havoc are considered Epi products
Havolar and Competitive Edge H-drol are considered H-drol products.
Epol is superdrol + Tren
As far as least sides (and I guess least results too) H-drol the least then Epi, than products like Epol and Nasty Mass?????
What is Pheraplex?
Please clarify (deny or confirm my observations)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive done 2 Epistane cycles, a cycle of The One, and 3 MMV2 cycles (not sure if that plays a factor though). I was planning on incorporating SD into my next cycle which is why i was questioning about E-pol. Ive got a few bottles of E-pol as well as a few bottles of M-drol.
I think you could definitely run an SD cycle. With Epol I'd just do 1 cap starting out and if you really feel the need you can go 2 caps at the latter end of the cycle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have found some Havolar but it says "New Formulation" on the website. What do I need to know about that?
It seems to me that some of the favorite products around here include H-drol, Superdrol, and Epi. Please set me straight if the following is inaccurate:
M14E and Primaforce Havoc are considered Epi products
Havolar and Competitive Edge H-drol are considered H-drol products.
Epol is superdrol + Tren
As far as least sides (and I guess least results too) H-drol the least then Epi, than products like Epol and Nasty Mass?????
What is Pheraplex?
Please clarify (deny or confirm my observations)
Halovar new formula was just our second generation one and made the caps 25mg instead of 50 and added the extra insulin mimetics.

Halovar/Hdrol are the same compounds
Epol = SD and Tren
Nasty Mass = Max Lmg and Pheraplex
M14E = Epistane and M14add. (Estane and Epistane and Havoc are all single compounds.)

Halovar and Epistane are prettyclose as far as sides and gains. Different people react differently to them but they are fairly mild and provide good gains but not as big and explosive as SD and Phera. M14add is probably in the middle.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pheraplex is a derivative of DMT also called Madol and is fairly strong but can also be slightly wet even though it does not aromatize.

GRat86

Awards
No, I've lost about 5lbs. of it so far, really bums me out. However there are still shirts in my closet that are ridiculously too tight for me now (which makes me smile). The pumps I've been getting in the gym are absolutely insane (still). I did back/biceps/forearms yesterday and I swear if I would have nicked myself I would have sprayed the walls and bled out in seconds!!! Some guy told me that my vascularity was an intraveneous drug user's "dream come true".
Of course it goes away shortly after working out (makes me sad).

Yeah, I guess I kind of spoiled myself (and expectations with other products) starting with Epol, I wish I was more informed.

So...say an average gain for an Epol cycle was about 10lbs. What could one expect from Havolar???

I did not PCT because I found out about it too late. All my time after the cycle has been researching PCT, getting overwhelmed, and not actually acquiring a serm or anything. I am now however loading up on Milk Thistle, liquid and capsule amino acids, and just started taking Novadex XT (which I am still unclear if it is more of a PCT or a Mild cycle in itself).
Those are pretty sweet gains bro. I used Novedex Xt before and it is definately not what you need for PCT. Over the last 6 months or so, I've learned a hell of a lot about PH use and a proper solid PCT. From every thing i've read, been told or experienced, you're going to need a SERM. Never messed with Halovar so i really cant help you there. Im about to run Nasty Mass. I'll cycle M14E and E-pol a little later in the year.

alexx33

Awards
Pheraplex is a derivative of DMT also called Madol and is fairly strong but can also be slightly wet even though it does not aromatize.

some people also experience a really nice euphoric feeling while on phera and the dreams are "wild".

phera also yields some really nice strength gains and the recovery time is amazing with phera.

halovar is a great product that more people need to look into. halo is a great compound for putting on weight with fairly mild sides compared to other PH's but the best part is the insulin mimicing properties with halovar. insulin is the number 1 muscle building hormone in the body. adding in those ingredients just makes this product even better.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I need to know those infos cause I haven't tried those two.
Thanks for the comparison buddies!