Finalizing help with my PCT for Halovar Cycle

  1. New Member
    haithem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    Finalizing help with my PCT for Halovar Cycle


    Hey all, I plan on taking a 6 week Halovar cycle as follows:

    *2 weeks prior:
    2 scoops/day cycle support (preload)

    *On cycle
    -50/75/75/75/75/75 halovar
    -Multi (2/day, 1 morning, 1 post workout)
    -Fishoil (not sure how many to take...help?)
    -Flax (not sure how many to take...help?)
    -vitamin D (5,000 UI morning, 5,000 UI afternoon)

    *Pct
    -Liquid Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    -Creatine (10 g/day)
    -Fishoil (again, uncertain)
    -Flax (again, uncertain)
    -Multi (2 day, 1 morning, 1 post workout)
    -vitamin D (5,000 UI morning, 5,000 UI afternoon)

    *2 weeks into PCT
    -Bioforge 4/day (...open for substitutes)
    -Lean Xtreme 4/day (...again, open to substitutes)


    *Diet on point
    *Workout routine on point
    *Sleeping...questionable for now

    Now, my question in PCT...would it be overkill to add Recycle to the bioforge/lean xtreme?

    Any critiques on the planned cycle are greatly appreciated.

    *Edit*
    Before anyone points out that I'm only 180, I'm 7 weeks into a 12 week cut from 195. I plan on the Halovar cycle being a recomp

  2. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by haithem View Post
    Hey all, I plan on taking a 6 week Halovar cycle as follows:

    *2 weeks prior:
    2 scoops/day cycle support (preload)

    *On cycle
    -50/75/75/75/75/75 halovar
    -Multi (2/day, 1 morning, 1 post workout)
    -Fishoil (not sure how many to take...help?)
    -Flax (not sure how many to take...help?)
    -vitamin D (5,000 UI morning, 5,000 UI afternoon)

    *Pct
    -Liquid Nolva - 20/20/10/10
    -Creatine (10 g/day)
    -Fishoil (again, uncertain)
    -Flax (again, uncertain)
    -Multi (2 day, 1 morning, 1 post workout)
    -vitamin D (5,000 UI morning, 5,000 UI afternoon)

    *2 weeks into PCT
    -Bioforge 4/day (...open for substitutes)
    -Lean Xtreme 4/day (...again, open to substitutes)


    *Diet on point
    *Workout routine on point
    *Sleeping...questionable for now

    Now, my question in PCT...would it be overkill to add Recycle to the bioforge/lean xtreme?

    Any critiques on the planned cycle are greatly appreciated.

    *Edit*
    Before anyone points out that I'm only 180, I'm 7 weeks into a 12 week cut from 195. I plan on the Halovar cycle being a recomp

    pick either fish oil or flax seed oil. i would run the fish oil myself at 2-3g a day for both cycle and PCT.

    it would be overkill to run both bioforge and recycle. i would again pick one here and i would personally go with recycle. it's an all around great product with proven results.

    otherwise i think you should be set, enjoy the cycle.
  3. New Member
    haithem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    pick either fish oil or flax seed oil. i would run the fish oil myself at 2-3g a day for both cycle and PCT.

    it would be overkill to run both bioforge and recycle. i would again pick one here and i would personally go with recycle. it's an all around great product with proven results.

    otherwise i think you should be set, enjoy the cycle.
    fish and recycle it is. Thank you, much appreciated. However, out of curiosity, why would you pick recycle over bioforge and how many bottles would be needed for PCT of recycle?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by haithem View Post
    fish and recycle it is. Thank you, much appreciated. However, out of curiosity, why would you pick recycle over bioforge and how many bottles would be needed for PCT of recycle?
    i like the dosing on recycle better and one bottle at 4 caps a day will last you 25 days.

    i also love the fact that it's got I3C, trib, resevratrol, and Icarrin in it. 4 of the best compounds for boosting natural test that you can get and it's all combined in one pill. that's amazing.
  5. New Member
    haithem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    71
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    65.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by alexx33 View Post
    i like the dosing on recycle better and one bottle at 4 caps a day will last you 25 days.

    i also love the fact that it's got I3C, trib, resevratrol, and Icarrin in it. 4 of the best compounds for boosting natural test that you can get and it's all combined in one pill. that's amazing.
    Awesome, solid response thank you very much. I was told to introduce it 2 weeks into PCT...is there any difference in using it the first day of PCT as opposed to 2 weeks into PCT? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get the cycle on point with as much research as possible before i start
  6. New Member
    alexx33's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    146
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%

    Quote Originally Posted by haithem View Post
    Awesome, solid response thank you very much. I was told to introduce it 2 weeks into PCT...is there any difference in using it the first day of PCT as opposed to 2 weeks into PCT? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get the cycle on point with as much research as possible before i start

    i'm still up in the air on whether to start the natty booster on day 1 or 14. most start on day 14, aka 2 weeks into their cycle but i start on day 1.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,850
    Rep Power
    1101933
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

    I start Day 1 there is really no reason to wait IMO.... What's the reasoning?
  8. New Member
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.78%

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I start Day 1 there is really no reason to wait IMO.... What's the reasoning?
    I have read and understand the logic of adding the Cortisol product at Day 14. I've never heard any logical reason of waiting until Day 14 for t-boosters?

    Interested in hearing some other views on this.....
  9. New Member
    winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    I am about to start taking a holovar cycle. My question is: Can I take sustain alpha during the cycle, or will it lessen the potency of the halovar?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. finalizing first cycle plans...help
    By ryan10 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 09:33 AM
  2. PCT for Halovar cycle
    By wv3056 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 04:53 PM
  3. Halovar - Cycle, etc..
    By Rhapathy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:11 AM
  4. Finalizing cycle
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:38 PM
  5. finalizing cycle/pct
    By Wolfe08 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in