E-Pol cycle checklist

Gygas21

Awards
Okay, so I have read most threads on this board about E-pol and I think I have everything lined up, but have a few questions.

I have a bottle of e-pol, organ shield, and recycle. Would you recommend dosing it as the bottle says and go 2 ed, some ppl said they went 1 a day.

My main priority is making my PCT is 100% spot on. I have recycle of course, and can get Nolva (20/20/10/10) if you guys think I need it. Is there anything else at all you think I need as far as PCT goes?

Other than that, I think im just going to follow the bottle on the Organ Shield and the Recycle. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should really get a SERM, and go with clomid if you can...
Scratch that, GET A FRIGGIN SERM....

Gygas21

Awards
I planned on getting a serm..but the thing is, i dont know if and how I can get Clomid. I can get nolva no problem though.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i just got done with a successful run of Epol myself. solid 7lbs increase.
I like that youre trying to get your PCT 100%.
if its your first time with superdrol, id start with 1 cap aday..as 15mg of it is plenty(its better to be safe than sorry). get a feel of it for a week or 2 and its your decision on whether to go up or not.
as for PCT:

Recycle
Organ Shield
Nolva is fine (20,20,10,10)
Formex
get some cortisol control supps.. i prefer endomax from PP. goodstuff
if you can, get some I-GH from LG science or some USP powerful
im assuming you got all your basics down (protein, multi, fish oil, bcaa, glut, zma)

as for during your cycle. id have some vitex and P5P on hand just in case
and i ran sustain alpha during my cycle, which believe helped out a lot!

Good luck to you and your cycle!

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
and as gamer2be08 said, "GET A FRIGGEN SERM"
I wouldnt run superdrol without one!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with all above posts. good job guys;)

Hope the cycle goes well and keep us up to date with progress. Thanks.

Gygas21

Awards
Thanks fellas. I'll let ya know how it goes!

alexx33

Awards
2 a day of epol will be a great dosage. i think it's 30mg tren and 15mg sd per cap?? if so, then that's a great dosage at 2 caps a day.

i will go with what redrocket said as well.

ohh hai grambo

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 a day of epol will be a great dosage. i think it's 30mg tren and 15mg sd per cap?? if so, then that's a great dosage at 2 caps a day.

i will go with what redrocket said as well.

ohh hai grambo
I like less is more approach and 15mg of SD is PLENTY in my personal opinion. Our stuff is strong and with added tren kicker I feel that starting there and seeing how it works is the best thing. People have gotten crazy with these SD dosages and I do not know why....used to be 30mg was the tip top and only one week barely on it was what people did. 30mg had me waiting for the cycle to be over lol....

Obviously you can bump it up but for your first Epol run 1 cap a day at least the first 2-3 weeks is probably a good call and gurantee some good gains.

Howdy Alexx:biglaugh:

alexx33

Awards
I like less is more approach and 15mg of SD is PLENTY in my personal opinion. Our stuff is strong and with added tren kicker I feel that starting there and seeing how it works is the best thing. People have gotten crazy with these SD dosages and I do not know why....used to be 30mg was the tip top and only one week barely on it was what people did. 30mg had me waiting for the cycle to be over lol....

Obviously you can bump it up but for your first Epol run 1 cap a day at least the first 2-3 weeks is probably a good call and gurantee some good gains.

Howdy Alexx:biglaugh:
you're right, 15mg is a very good dose of SD plus like you said, it's got the tren in it as well.

if you do as grambo posted, 1 cap a day and if you run it 30 days, then one bottle will last you 2 cycles which is great. 2 cycles from one bottle FTW

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're right, 15mg is a very good dose of SD plus like you said, it's got the tren in it as well.

if you do as grambo posted, 1 cap a day and if you run it 30 days, then one bottle will last you 2 cycles which is great. 2 cycles from one bottle FTW
Hmmmm thats no good for business....... lol

eh oh well...It's illegal anyway :)

Gygas21

Awards
Okay, so Nolva (I guess 40,40,20,20) and Recycle (has AI and Cortisol Supressor). Think I need Clomid as well? Im just trying not to have to buy a ton of different products like Formex, Toco 8, EndoMax, I-GH, but if I absolutely need it I will. Just making sure it isn't overkill with the nolva and recycle.

glockgun

Awards
I just bought some E-pol last year and was thinking about starting my cycle. Are you guys saying that the Recycle is not enough PCT by itself?

glockgun

Awards
Yes this is what I saying. SD and tren are string compounds
Thanks for your response. What do you suggest I use with the recyle. Sorry, but I'm new at this. I need some things spelled out for me.