Nasty Mass/ M14E cycle

GRat86

Awards
I recently purchased a bottle of Purus Nasty Mass and a bottle of M14E. I'm planning on running them together. Nasty for the first month and M14E for a month. The plan is to start M14E two weeks into the Nasty, overlapping the two by 2 weeks resulting in a 6 week cycle. While i'm on i'll run Organ Shield and Recycle for my PCT. I'm dieting well right now so i'll keep that up with the addition of a few more protein shakes as well as high glycemic carb shakes. I'm also taking Animal Pak and Omega. I'd love to hear everyones thoughts and any criticism.

GRat86

Awards
Age?
PH experience?

They aren't made to be stacked together like that honestly.

I'm 23 and this will be my third PH cycle. I ran Cyclo Tren stacked with Havoc for the first two. It's been a while since my last.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow... one suggestions if you do this. Get blood work before and after. that is 4 prohormone, with 1 OTC test booster as PCT. DUMB Idea, that is all.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll need more than an OTC PCT..... what have you used in the past for this?

Pick one or the other to run a cycle of, they are already stacks.

GRat86

Awards
thanks for the feedback grambo. ok, so run them one at a time with a better PCT. what would you suggest for PCT. i've only used Novedex xt before.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
look up proper PCT protocol and you will know.

GRat86

Awards
look up proper PCT protocol and you will know.
thats a little vague. i've been rolling off the advice of friends for a while and i'm just trying to find out what's going to be the best way to use a
ph without hurting myself.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
thats a little vague. i've been rolling off the advice of friends for a while and i'm just trying to find out what's going to be the best way to use a
ph without hurting myself.
its not vague if you type proper pct in google, do it. Don't go off your friends...

GRat86

Awards
You'll need more than an OTC PCT..... what have you used in the past for this?

Pick one or the other to run a cycle of, they are already stacks.
I've never used Purus products before.

BossDNA

Awards
Why would you say that this is a dumb stack? Ya its a strong stack, but who wants a weak stack?! Run the cycle, eat more food than you can imagine every day, lift like an Animal and listen to your body when its craving rest and you will earn some well deserved muscle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Why would you say that this is a dumb stack? Ya its a strong stack, but who wants a weak stack?! Run the cycle, eat more food than you can imagine every day, lift like an Animal and listen to your body when its craving rest and you will earn some well deserved muscle.
thats a dumb stack because it is 4 different oral steroids. It's going to rock your different enzymes like crazy and probably cause some nasty hormone imbalance.

there are plenty of other compounds that are strong without causing potential problems to the levels these could.

It's not about just feeling your body, but what blood tests show. This is not something someone should just "feel" for (the sides of 4 oral steroids combined).

BossDNA

Awards
Referring to the blood work: How do you think this stack would look compared to the "real thing?" Probably not even close, but Im not a doctor.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Referring to the blood work: How do you think this stack would look compared to the "real thing?" Probably not even close, but Im not a doctor.
You are talking about shutdown and liver enzymes, correct? These orals are just as bad if not worse... I have seen bloodwork Total Testosterone come back as 4 and 7 before.

They are just as hepatoxic if not more, with little to no research behind them (unless they were prior script drugs).

You should look up blood work on these, they are after all REAL oral steroids.

BossDNA

Awards
Ive been looking for some legit bloodwork samples but havent found anything promising to study. Do you have a link or reference I can look at that shows before and after levels?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking for some legit bloodwork samples but havent found anything promising to study. Do you have a link or reference I can look at that shows before and after levels?
Of which compound? They are all over in Peoples logs. Other websites even have bloodwork sections.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Texaslifter is hitting the nail on the head. Great posts..... Nothing for me to contribute ha

They are steroids so they are the real thing. You can't compare them to injectables if that's what you mean.... That would be apples to oranges.

It's a dumb stack as mentioned. I'm a Purus rep and saying don't do it so that says something to me. You'll also need more than OTC PCT for these.

GRat86

Awards
I'm going to run nolva and clomid for PCT. as far as i've learned so far that should be more than sufficient. as far as the dosage goes, i'm not sure yet... i have a little more research to do. thanks for the help guys. one last question. you're saying stacking the two is a bad idea because its 4 ph's correct? well what are youre thoughts on running them back to back so that thei is only two ph's in my system at a time... ie; masty for a month followed by M14E followed by epol. i dont see the harm in it... maybe i jst have more leaning to do. i see logs from guys running D-bol/ T400 for 20 week cycles all the time. how is this that different? i apreciate all the advice thus far and i'm learning a ton from you.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orals are much different than injectables. Long oral cycles especially that many orals that long is a bad idea.

GRat86

Awards
Alright. I'm gonna just run them all individualy with a good PCT after each. Clomid + Nolva sound good to you?

GRat86

Awards
thanks grambo. thanks texas. you guys know your ****!

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any idea of combination of those products. Well I guess, Grambo
and Texas have it before. :)