NASTY MASS REVIEW!!!!

hondizzle420

Awards
well to start off i have to say that i totally underestimated the power of this product! i set personal records for every lift. but unfortunately was unable to reach my weight goals due to my calorie wasting day job and inability to consume 7000 cals in a day. but overall i must say this is the most successful cycle i have ran. thank you purus for a savage product, and thanks to grambo and greyhorse for the tips.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What doses did you run and for how many weeks???

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the review!
7000 cals a day is beast for sure.

It will be gone forever on Jan 4th.
I know of a site that has it below cost right now if someone is looking. ;)

hondizzle420

Awards
i ran 3 caps e/d for a little over 5 weeks with cycle assist. the first day i started i weighed 195, and peaked at 217 once during the cycle, like i said my job made it damn near impossible to get a surplus of cals each day. the lethargy was almost unbareable at times, until it was time to hit the gym, then the monster was unleashed. bench went from 245 1rm to 295! squat from 275 1rm to 335!, and dead lift i never maxed but i was struggling with 245 at reps of 6, in the 5th week of the cycle i easily lifted 365! ive just started pct with liqui-tamox and recycle. the nips are pretty sore towards the end of this cycle but nothing im too worried about.

i dont know if i would run this cycle again, since i couldnt keep up with the eating, i could only imagine what i could have built with a perfect diet. but for anyone who needed to break the endless cycle of scrawny girl syndrome, this stuff would be the cure.

GRAYHORSE

GRAYHORSE

Awards
i ran 3 caps e/d for a little over 5 weeks with cycle assist. the first day i started i weighed 195, and peaked at 217 once during the cycle, like i said my job made it damn near impossible to get a surplus of cals each day. the lethargy was almost unbareable at times, until it was time to hit the gym, then the monster was unleashed. bench went from 245 1rm to 295! squat from 275 1rm to 335!, and dead lift i never maxed but i was struggling with 245 at reps of 6, in the 5th week of the cycle i easily lifted 365! ive just started pct with liqui-tamox and recycle. the nips are pretty sore towards the end of this cycle but nothing im too worried about.

i dont know if i would run this cycle again, since i couldnt keep up with the eating, i could only imagine what i could have built with a perfect diet. but for anyone who needed to break the endless cycle of scrawny girl syndrome, this stuff would be the cure.
wow, those are some nice results for sure! :cool:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the review Hond, this is a beast of a product for all out massive bulking.

Gone forever makes me sad :(

mmccity

Awards
Nasty Mass

I started Nasty two weeks ago. I'm just waiting for the effect to take place. I think it is starting now but I'll know for sure in about a week. I have taken my fair share of PH's and researched this one and nothing but good things. 5'-9", 180 lbs. Looking to add 10 lbs.
Benching 315 lbs. for 5 reps for about 6-months with no PH's. Looking to reach 10 reps with this and maybe 365 for 5 reps by cycles end. I'll let you all know.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a bottle of this ;)

kyran

Awards
im crazy. running a bridge of mdrol into this. sounds like some serious mass to be gained mwahahaha.

kyran

Awards
Now I have a dilemma, feelin some tenderness in the nips and it is only the second week on the sd. this upcoming week I am planning on bridging into the nastymass and I know its going to boost E levels even more. should I take an AI now and through the rest of the cycle or an SERM? I have been taking a AI but it is making a minimal difference in tenderness, if any. I was thinking that the SERM might be more effective because the E increase from the nastymass is what helps with the weight gain, and I don't want to be shutting down the E, just stopping it from binding to those receptors... any help would be great.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Now I have a dilemma, feelin some tenderness in the nips and it is only the second week on the sd. this upcoming week I am planning on bridging into the nastymass and I know its going to boost E levels even more. should I take an AI now and through the rest of the cycle or an SERM? I have been taking a AI but it is making a minimal difference in tenderness, if any. I was thinking that the SERM might be more effective because the E increase from the nastymass is what helps with the weight gain, and I don't want to be shutting down the E, just stopping it from binding to those receptors... any help would be great.
What AI are you taking?

kyran

Awards
Its called EstroX from anabolic industries. I have some letrozl around but I wanted to save it for pct/ didn't know how much of it I would need to take right now if I were to take it, since I'm on cycle rather than PCT.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Its called EstroX from anabolic industries. I have some letrozl around but I wanted to save it for pct/ didn't know how much of it I would need to take right now if I were to take it, since I'm on cycle rather than PCT.
I wouldn't take the letro at all unless you get gyno. It will absolutely obliterate your estrogen. If you're looking for an AI to take on cycle, Aromasin or Arimidex would be good.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
You could also take a low dose of Nolva if you are having sensitive nipples, but it's not mandatory. I usually have sensitive nips on cycle and I'm fine with that. If you start feeling lumps or start lactating, then I would worry about running something on your cycle. But I would keep going if I were in your shoes.

kyran

Awards
alright sounds great kookahdoo. thanks for the info, ill post back here when I start feeling the effects of the nasty mass.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
alright sounds great kookahdoo. thanks for the info, ill post back here when I start feeling the effects of the nasty mass.
Sweet...let us know. And thanks for using Purus.