halovar epol cycle help

juandab90

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to get some feedback on a couple of things. I am plannin of doing the halovar and epol stack by purus labs as it is tren compound about 3 months ago and put on some nice tone but I definitely want to get more ripped nd a little more size. I work at a nutrition store so I have everythin I need, I am planning on runnin the stack as it is shown on the bottle, whey protein, casein protein for the nights, organ shield, zma, animal pak, diet will not be that high in carbs nd plenty of water lol. So a couple of questions .. carbs nd plenty of water lol. So a couple of questions ...
1. I wanted to know since the halovar is a hardener, can I do the epo first followed by the halovar as it is shown on the bottle?
2.is it a smart idea to run zma nd/or tribulus while on the cycle? (I have seen some of the newest prohormone with tribulus already in it, nd actually made some sense to me)
3.about pct, I have a friend who is a doctor who can get a prescription serm, which would be the best one? Nd is just dat enough or should run the serm along with an Otc pct?
I really appreciate all ur help nd w.e advise u have for me, I'm not plannin on startin for a couple months since I wanted to have plannin on startin for a couple months since I wanted to have everything on lock. Thnks again. Juandab90